3N Istanbul, 2N Cappadocia, 1N Konya, 1N Pamukkale, 1N Kusadasi
3N Istanbul, 2N Cappadocia, 1N Konya, 1N Pamukkale, 1N Kusadasi (Join in Group)
In this package you covered destination-Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Pamukkale, Kusadasi etc. First you will arrive on Istanbul & Explore Sightseeing-the Golden Horn, the fishing district, Taksim etc. We include in this package a boat trip on the Bosphorus. Next day you travel by train from Istanbul to Ankara. Then, you will pass through the Salt Lake, with its incredible landscapes. In Cappadocia, you will discover the Goreme Valley, Open Air museum, Uchisar, Kaimacli, Pasabag. After you will visit the Ihlara Valley, Old Caravanserai, Konya-Mausoleum of Mevlana, Fantastic Cotton Castle, Ephesus, Interior of Anatolia, Saint Polycarp, etc.
Istanbul Overview: Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and is a major location on the world tourism map. The main attractions of Istanbul vary from towering minarets to steamy bathhouses and underground Byzantine cisterns. Holidays in Istanbul will surely be memorable for travellers, whether one is travelling alone or accompanied by friends and family. The Blue Mosque, built in the early 17th century, gathers a lot of visitors every year and is one amongst the few mosques that have six minarets.
Cappadocia Overview: Cappadocia famous for hot air balloon rides.This place is so picturesque and full of magic, that words are not enough to describe the beauty. The famous cities in the region are: Goreme , Urgup, Uchisar and Avanos.
Konya Overview: Konya is a city south of Ankara in Turkey’s Central Anatolia region. It’s a pilgrimage destination for Sufis, focused on the tomb of the founder of the Mevlana order, Jelaleddin Rumi, in the Mevlana Museum. Sema whirling dervish ceremonies take place at the Mevlana Cultural Center, east of the museum. The 12th-century Alaeddin Mosque is surrounded by the green parks of Alaeddin Hill.
Pamukkale Overview: Pamukkale is a surreal natural wonder of rippling semi-circular, pure-white travertines that sit among green farming fields. This white mountain is one of Turkey's most photogenic spots and one of the country's most famous landmarks.
Kusadasi Overview: Kusadas? is a beach resort town.A jumping-off point for visiting the classical ruins at nearby Ephesus (or Efes), it’s also a major cruise ship destination. Its seafront promenade, marina, and harbor are lined with hotels and restaurants. Just offshore on Pigeon Island is a walled Byzantine castle that once guarded the town, connected to the mainland via causeway.
Tentative Tour Plan:
01 MON Istanbul
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel. Welcome to Europe!!!. Transfer to hotel and free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area.
02 TUE Istanbul
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Sighseeing tour.Cable car to Pierre Loti viewpoint. Night transfer to Taksim.
A sightseeing tour of the city lasting about two hours, taking in the walls, the Golden Horn, the fishing district, and Taksim. We will skirt round the Topkapi Palace and admire the exterior of Hagia Sophia. On our tour, we will include a cable car ride up to the Pierre Loti viewpoint and we will look round the Mosque of Suleyman the Magnificent (the largest in Istanbul). We find ourselves in a city built in two continents. At the end of the afternoon we will provide a transfer to the Taksim neighbourhood, the most commercialised and lively area of the city. There will be time to dine in one of its many restaurants, and you can also take the old tram that crosses the area or go to see the nearby Galata Tower.
03 WED Istanbul
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Boat trip on the Bosphorus.
Today we include a boat trip on the Bosphorus that will last about two hours. We will undertake the trip on a boat exclusively for Europamundo travellers. The Bosphorus is a strait that connects the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara, which separates Istanbul into two parts: the European part and the Asian one. We will enjoy seeing the liveliness of the strait with its multitude of boats. We will pass under the two bridges that unite Europe and Asia and we will admire the palaces of the sultans, the typical wooden houses and the Ottoman villas. Free time (an additional visit with tickets and lunch inside the
Topkapi Palace is available).
04 THU Istanbul- Ankara- Cappadocia
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: High speed train. Arrival to the fantastic Cappadocia region. Dinner included.
Today we travel by train: from the station in the Asia district, we take the most modern and fast train in Turkey, a pleasant 4-hour trip through the Anatolian landscapes, perhaps having a coffee in the train cafe. Arrival in ANKARA. After a time to have lunch in the area of the station, travelling by bus, we will take you to discover the Mausoleum of Ataturk. After that, we will continue en route to Cappadocia. We will pass through the SALT LAKE, with its incredible landscapes. Arrival in AVANOS (CAPPADOCIA), dinner included.
05 FRI Cappadocia
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: landscapes of spectacular shapes. Picturesque towns. Dinner included.
Full day in the fantastic region of CAPPADOCIA, with its lunar landscapes, its churches and troglodyte villages. We will discover the GOREME Valley with its open air museum and its churches carved into the rocks, entry tickets included. We will visit UCHISAR, a natural fortress. In KAIMACLI we will visit the underground city that could house 30,000 people. Returning to Avanos we stop at PASABAG, the valley of the fairies, we will walk in this spectacular natural area. Free time and dinner included.
06 SAT. Cappadocia- Ihlara- Konya
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Ihlara Valley, Caravanserai, Konya. Dinner included.
At the far end of Cappadocia, we will visit the IHLARA Valley; known for the freshness of its waters, its churches and villages excavated in the rock. Then we continue our route, with a stop in an old CARAVANSERAI from the 13th Century before arriving in KONYA where we visit the Mausoleum of Mevlana. Here we will learn about the sect of the Dervishes (entrance included). Dinner included. At night, we suggest that you attend the dance performance of the whirling dervishes in the cultural centre.
07 SUN. Konya- Egridir-Pamukkale
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Fantastic Cotton Castle at the end of the day. Dinner included.
We take a scenic road between the lakes, and get to know EGRIDIR, a beautiful town next to a large lake, with its walls and mosques. There’s time to have lunch. We then continue to PAMUKKALE-Hierapolis, whose calcareous waters have created the Cotton Castle (entrance included). Dinner included.
08 MON. Pamukkale- Ephesus- Kusadasi.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Ephesus. Dinner included.
We leave for EPHESUS, the best preserved ancient city of Asia Minor; 2000 years ago it had a quarter of a million inhabitants. We see the house of the Virgin Mary, the Basilica of Saint John and the impressive ruins of Ephesus (entrance included). We then go on to KUSADASI, a popular coastal town with a lot of atmosphere, commercial life and a small castle. Dinner included.
09 TUE. Kusadasi- Izmir- Bursa- Istanbul
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: Interior of Anatolia. Hanging bridges crossing the Sea of Marmara and the Bosphorus Strait. We leave for the city with the fourth largest population in Turkey: IZMIR. We see the church of Saint Polycarp, the oldest in the city, which reminds us of the importance of this area in early Christianity (entrance included). We then return to inland Turkey. Stop en route for lunch before reaching BURSA, the fourth largest city in Turkey, whose historic centre has been declared UNESCO World Heritage, with its traditional commercial districts, mosques, religious schools, public baths … The green mosque stands out. Arrival in ISTANBUL at the end of the day. End of our services. Check the time of your flight in case you need an additional night.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 3 Nights stay in Istanbul with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Cappadocia with Breakfast
3. 1 Night stay in Konya with Breakfast
4. 1 Night stay in Pamukkale with Breakfast
5. 1 Night stay in Kusadasi with Breakfast
6. Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance.
7. Includes arrival transfer
8. Boat: Tour of the Bosphorus in Istanbul.
9. City tour in : Istanbul, Kusadasi, Izmir.
10. Evening Transfer: Taksim Square in Istanbul.
11. Ticket admission: Suleiman the Great Mosque in Istanbul, Mausoleum of Ataturk in Ankara, Goreme Valley; Valley of Uchisar; Underground city of Kaimacli; Pasabag Valley in Capadocia, Valley of Ihlara in Ihlara, Caravanserai; Mevlana Mausoleum in Konya, Pamukkale - Hierapolis in Pamukale, house of the Virgin Mary, Basilica of St. John, Ruins of Ephesus, Church of Saint Polycarp in Izmir.
12. Funicular: Cableway Viewpoint of Pierre Loti in Istanbul.
13. High Speed Train: Istanbul - Ankara
14. 5 lunch or dinners included in: Avanos, Avanos, Konya, Pamukkale, Kusadasi.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
Istanbul and European Turkey experience hot summers and cold winters with snow being a common feature. Spring and autumn, from April to May and from September to mid November respectively, are the ideal times to visit Istanbul and the inland regions when temperatures are pleasant and the skies are clear.