4N London, 2N Glasgow, 2N Edinburgh
4N London, 2N Glasgow, 2N Edinburgh, Breakfast, All transfer in all cities, Train, Tours
Pick this enthralling Europe tour package and enjoy an unforgettable vacation to two of the finest destinations of Europe, London and Scotland. Your trip starts from the charming city of London. London tour hop-on hop-off is one of the top activities found to be loved by tourists and visitors visiting this place on their leisure time. Then,you will proceed to Glasgow, which is home to excellent museums, art galleries, and beautiful parks. From there you will head for a guided tour to Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. At Edinburgh, you will visit the famous Edinburgh Castle, said to be haunted and the Rock Castle.
London Overview: London is one of the most astounding and magnificent places in the world a tourist would want to visit to spend their time in leisure and explore the marvels of the largest city in the United Kingdom. London is an extraordinary place where everything is available from attractions to cuisine. The cuisine of this city is delicious as well as healthy, and before leaving on their daily tours and adventure of the city they make sure they put in the right energy providing food their body needs.
Glasgow Overview: Glasgow lies favourably on the banks of the gorgeous Clyde River. Originally a small rural settlement, Glasgow today has emerged as one of the largest seaports in the world. With many museums and art galleries, ancient buildings, cathedrals and more, Glasgow has plenty for tourists to explore. World renowned sites like the City Chambers, Glasgow Cathedral and Clyde Auditorium prove that this magnificent city has a huge melange of treasures to entice tourists coming for vacationing in Glasgow.
Edinburgh Overview: Edinburgh is a destination that is visited and re-visited by millions of tourists from all corners of the world, every year. Nicknamed as 'Athens of the North', Edinburgh oozes beauty at every turn, with hilly landscapes, flower gardens, trees, rivers and lochs. Water of Leith - a trout stream, Arthur's Seat - an extinct volcano, Calton Hill - a spectacular viewpoint, and Duddingston Loch - a bird sanctuary, are just some of the stimulants that make Edinburgh an incredible feast for the eyes.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive in London
Upon arrival in London, meet your car at the airport/train station and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of the day exploring the city. If it’s shopping that takes your fancy, head towards Oxford Street, which is best known for Selfridges and other big department stores. A visit to the world famous department store Harrods in Knightsbridge is also a must! Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 London - Hop on Hop off
After breakfast, begin your discovery of London with a Hop on-Hop off tour conducted on a double decker bus by the “THE ORIGINAL LONDON SIGHTSEEING TOUR”. The tour offers three sightseeing routes that cover all the main sights. The ticket also includes Walking tours, a Thames River Cruise and Kids Club. Tickets are valid for 24hrs. The tour will pass by Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London and Piccadilly Circus. Leave and re-join the tour at any time during 24 hours so you can visit the main sites such as Madame Tussauds, the Tower of London as well as the must see London Eye (entrances not included). In the evening, visit Leicester Square in the heart of London, where there is plenty to see and do - including the most famous musicals, restaurants, clubs and everything else that makes London such a vibrant city. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 London - Optional tour (at an extra cost) Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Round-Trip Transport
After Breakfast. Proceed Harry Potter Tour, Immerse yourself in the magic and mystery of Harry Potter™ with a 7-hour behind-the-scenes experience at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - the Making of Harry Potter. Enjoy round-trip transportation by coach from London Victoria, and spend roughly four hours exploring the spellbinding film sets independently. See the Gothic grandeur of the Ministry of Magic, walk Diagon Alley, snap photos at iconic locations such as Platform 9 3/4 and the Hogwarts Express, and admire intricate costumes and props used in the movies. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 London- Glasgow (By Train- Approx. 4h 30 min)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Departure transfer to train station to connect your train to Glasgow. Arrive at Glasgow Station and meet your driver who will drop you off at your hotel in Glasgow. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Glasgow - Hop on/off City Sightseeing
After breakfast, you have a Hop on/off City Sightseeing Tour of Glasgow. From the top deck of the tour bus you will be amazed by the beautiful landscapes and exceptional architecture that this city has to offer. From famous art galleries and museums to attractive parks and countless shopping opportunities there really is something to suit every taste. Hop off the tour bus and visit the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum displaying striking exhibitions in 22 themed modern galleries, this cultural treasure trove is one of the largest museums in the UK welcoming visitors of all ages. Why not visit another one of Glasgow’s leading attractions; located at Glasgow Harbour you will be amazed as you explore the last remaining Clyde built sailing ship. The Tall Ship provides you with a fascinating history and represents an impressive independent museum dedicated to the preservation of the Glenlee. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Glasgow - Edinburgh (By Train - Approx. 1h)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Departure transfer to train station to connect your train to Edinburgh. Upon arrival at Edinburgh Train Station, meet your car and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Edinburgh City Tour
Today you have a Hop on/off City Sightseeing Tour of Edinburgh. The capital of Scotland since the 15th Century, Edinburgh stands on seven hills creating the dramatic skyline of this lively cosmopolitan city. What better way to see this fantastic city than from the top of a City Sightseeing Tour Bus. Compare Edinburgh's Old Town, where families lived in cramped conditions and rubbish was thrown out of the windows to the elegant Georgian New Town with its three main streets and a square at either end. Hear about the hangings that took place in the Grassmarket as you marvel at the impenetrable Castle Rock above you and hear about the attempts to capture Edinburgh Castle. See the Royal Mile, which joins Edinburgh Castle to the Palace of Holyrood House. Use the rest of the day to explore the city on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 Departure from Edinburgh
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the airport / station. Back to Home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 4 Nights stay in London with breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Glasgow with breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Edinburgh with breakfast
4. Return transfer from London Airport/Station to Hotel
5. Hop on-Hop off Sightseeing. Valid for 24 hours on The Original London Sightseeing Tour
6. Train ticket from London - Glasgow (2nd Class)
7. Return transfer from Glasgow station to Hotel
8. Hop on/off City Sightseeing Glasgow tour
9. Train ticket from Glasgow - Edinburgh (2nd Class)
10. Return Edinburgh Train Station– Edinburgh Hotel
11. City Sightseeing Hop on-Hop off Edinburgh tour
Optional Tour in London - *ROE Applies
1. Tower of London, Entrance Only @ INR 2500 per person
2. London Eye-Standard Flight, Entrance Only @ INR 2700 per person
3. Madame Tussauds, Entrance Only @ INR 2800 per person
4. Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Round-Trip Transport @ INR 8200 per person
5. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath Public Tour INR 8700 per person
6. London Pass, 2 Days @ INR 9200 per person
Optional Tour in Glasgow- *ROE Applies
1. Oban, Glencoe, Highlands and Castles Public Tour @ INR 3900 per person
2. Loch Lomond & Whisky Public Tour @ INR 2500 per person
3. Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands Public Tour @ INR 4200 per person
Optional Tour in Edinburgh *ROE Applies
1. Secrets of the Royal Mile with Edinburgh Castle Visit, Public Tour, 2h15min* @ INR 3100 per person
2. Loch Lomond National Park & Stirling Castle Public Tour, 9h15min* @ INR 3600 per person
3. Alnwick Castle, Northumberland Coast and the Borders Public Tour, 9.5h* @ INR 3600 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:
The United Kingdom can be visited at any time of year, as its climate is relatively temperate and, in general, doesn't experience extremes during either summer or winter. Overall, spring (late March to early June) and autumn (September to November) are the best times to visit, when it's usually warm and dry.