1N Athens, 3N Santorini, 1N Athens, 1N Istanbul, 2N Cappadocia, 1N Istanbul
2N Athens, 3N Santorini, 2N Istanbul, 2N Cappadocia, FerryTicket(B'Class), B'fast, Dinner, much more
Greece & Turkey are places for the true romantic at heart. In this package you covered the cities are: Istanbul, Cappadocia, Athens & Santorini. First you arrive in Athens. Visit Syntagma Square with changing guards, Visit to Fokas The Hondas centre. Next day you depart from Athens to Santorini by ferry. Explore the Full Day Bus Island Tour with wine Tasting. In Istanbul, you will explore the Hop on Hop off Tour & In Cappadocia, you will explore, Full Day Cappadocia Tour - Kaymakli Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum.
Athens Overview: The city of Athens dates back to the height of Ancient Greece when it was the center of Greek artistic culture and philosophical thought. Many of the ideas that came to fruition here thousands of years ago were critical in the formation of Western civilization.
Santorini Overview: Santorini is famous for its romantic sunsets. As Santorini is one of the most cosmopolitan destinations in Greece, it has many luxurious hotels and spa resorts to stay. Most impressive hotels are located at the caldera villages, such as Fira, Oia and Imerovigli.
Istanbul Overview: Istanbul is one of the greatest cities in the world, at the crosroads of civilizations. It has a long history and culture, with many museums and sites to explore.
Cappadocia Overview: Cappadocia is a geological oddity of honeycombed hills and towering boulders of otherworldly beauty. People have long utilised the region's soft stone, seeking shelter underground and leaving the countryside scattered with fascinating cavern architecture. The fresco-adorned rock-cut churches of Goreme Open-Air Museum and the subterranean refuges of Derinkuyu and Kaymakl? are the most famous sights, while simply bedding down in one of Cappadocia's cave hotels is an experience in 21st-century cave living.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrival in ATHENS
Arrive at Athens Airport. Meet & greet by driver & get transferred for Hotel for Check in. Rest at Hotel.
Visit Syntagma Square with changing of guards .If you start at the top of Syntagma Square and walk down the steps and past the fountain, at the bottom of the square is the beginning of Ermou Street, a paradise for those who live to shop. Visit to Fokas The Hondas centre .Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Indian Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Day 2 ATHENS – SANTORINI
Breakfast at Hotel. 20 minutes’ Walk to ACROPOLIS. Approx 2 Hrs Visit (On your own). Check Out from the Hotel. Pick up from Hotel & drop to Athens Airport/Port for Santorini. Arrival at Thira Port, meet by driver & get transferred to Hotel. Transfer from Airport/Port to Hotel. Relax & day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 SANTORINI- FULL DAY BUS ISLAND TOUR with WINE TASTING
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out from hotel & proceed to the meeting point to board the coach.
Including: transfers from/to the meeting points, wine tasting and guided tour inside the pre-historic town.
Visiting: The excavations of Akrotiri with professional English speaking. (Entrance fees 12.00 Euro per person not included)
Perivolos beach, free time for lunch(Lunch is not included in cost) Megalochori, 30min stop to explore the village. Prophet Ilias Monastery, 20min stop for photos.Pyrgos village (drive through only)Winery, including the entrance and the tasting of 3 local wines and to visit the wine museum, where you will have the opportunity to learn about the history of wine through the centuries. Oia village, You will have the chance to enjoy the amazing view of Santorini, the beautiful Caldera view, the different Volcanic islands and the famous sunset of Oia. Later back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 SANTORINI - SANTORINI PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR OPTIONS
After Breakfast. Day your own or take any optional tour. Overnight at Hotel.
a) Mini photo session
We meet up in location of your choice for a 30 minutes’ short story.
The price is 159 € including 20 professional edited photographs ( ROE applies as on the date of payment ) : Approx. INR 13,040/-
b) Casual photo session
We meet up in location of your choice and start photo shooting.
The price is 220 € per hour including 40 professional edited photographs per hour in the beautiful settings of Santorini. ( ROE applies as on the date of payment ) : Approx. INR 18,100/-
c) Private Santorini Photography Tour
The price is 409 $ for 3 hours = ( ROE applies as on the date of payment )Approx. INR29600
Take a private photography tour and capture wonderful memories of your trip to Santorini. Visit some of the island’s most iconic spots, such as the Blue Domes, and pose for photos with your friends, family, or partner. The tour can commence at your chosen time—earlier is better to avoid large crowds—and leave with a DVD filled with over 300 photos to memorialize your trip. Hire a personal photographer to capture memories of your vacation Pose for photos in iconic landmarks around the island with friends or family Leave with a DVD of 350 photos from your shoot to enjoy for many years Enjoy a personalized experience with your own photographer and transport.
Day 5 SANTORINI – ATHENS
Breakfast at Hotel. Pick up from Hotel & transfer to Santorini Airport/Port to Athens. On arrival at Athens. Pick up from Airport/Port transfer to Athens hotel. Check in into the Hotel. Indian Lunch at Indian restaurant as per selection of Hotel Combo. Optional visit to Acropolis or Acropolis Museum depending on time /arrival .Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 DEPARTURE FROM ATHENS + ARRIVAL IN ISTANBUL + BOSPHOROUS NIGHT CRUISE WITH DINNER (Special Price without Alcohol) @ INR 6100 Per Couple
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out from the Hotel. Pick up from Hotel lobby & transfer to Athens Airport. Arrival in ISTANBUL , get transferred to Hotel as per selection.
Evening, leave for Join in tour : Departure Point : Kabata? Vapur ?skelesi for this tour .
BOSPHOROUS NIGHT CRUISE WITH DINNER. You will be able to see Istanbul at night in all its glory during a night stroll through the Bosphorus on the boat. You swim between two continents - Europe and Asia, admire the views of Istanbul at night, and while sailing under the Bosphorus Bridge, do not forget to make a wish - it will come true! During the walk you will find a delicious dinner of Turkish cuisine and an incendiary show program "Turkish Night" with live music, belly dancing, national and Caucasian folklore, and dervish dance. At the end of the evening everyone will be invited to dance to live music.
Day 7 ISTANBUL- CAPPADOCIA
After Breakfast, leave for Airport to board flight for Kayseri. Arrival , get transferred to Cappadocia Hotel as per selection.
Day 8 CAPPADOCIA - HALF DAY AFTERNOON KAYMAKLI UNDERGROUND WITH 1X LUNCH
Enjoy a half day afternoon tour of the southern part of Cappadocia which is the most interesting part of the volcanic territory. Upon pick up from your hotel, firstly you will join us for lunch at a local Cappadocia restaurant. In the afternoon we will begin our discoveries with a visit to the "Underground City of Kaymakli”, which is one of the best preserved and deep subterranean towns of the region carved as early as in the 2nd millennium BC by the local habitants. We finalize this dream-like day with a visit to the “Pigeon Valley”, which is one of the prominent landmarks in the region offering great photography from its all angles. After the tour transfer back to the hotel.
Upgrade your tour to 9Hrs Full Day Cappadocia Tour for small groups - Kaymakli Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum in the same day@ INR 11000 PER COUPLE
1. A full-day small-group tour of Cappadocia
2. Make a wish in the famously decorated tree of Pigeon Valley
3. Visit Uchisar Castle, the highest point in the region
4. Feast on a delicious buffet lunch in the village of Avanos Marvel at the odd-shaped fairy chimneys
5. Experience the magic of the Valley of the Imagination-Devrent
6. Learn about the area’s history and culture from a professional local guide
Day 9 CAPPADOCIA- ISTANBUL - HOP ON HOP OFF TOUR 1 DAY
After Breakfast, leave for Airport to board flight for Kayseri. Arrival, get transferred to Istanbul Hotel. Later you can proceed Istanbul is one of the world’s greatest cities, and this hop-on hop-off tour offers a truly flexible way to explore it. Board your open-top, double-decker bus at any stop along the two routes, and enjoy the views as you listen to the audio commentary. Then, create your own sightseeing itinerary as you hop on and off at any of the stops to visit highlights such as the spectacular Topkapi Palace, the UNESCO-protected Hagia Sophia, the Egyptian Bazaar, and more. Your ticket is valid for 1 day.
Day 10 Depart ISTANBUL
Depart Istanbul by Private Vehicle to the airport to board flight back home with beautiful memories of your Honeymoon.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel
1. 2 Nights stay in Athens (1+1) with Breakfast
2. 3 Nights stay in Santorini with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Istanbul (1+1) with Breakfast
4. 2 Nights stay in Cappadocia with Breakfast
5. Transfer from Athens Airport - Hotel - Port
6. SEA JET 2 /CHAMPION JET SPEED BOAT @ CLUB CLASS /Business Class subject to availability for ATHENS-THIRA-ATHENS
7. Transfer from Santorini Port - Hotel - Port SIC
8. Full Day Island tour with wine tasting (The excavations of Akrotiri, Perivolos beach,Winery Visit with wine tasting, Oia village, Caldera view) Seat In Coach Basis
9. Transfer from Athens Port- Hotel - Airport
10. 1 X Indian Pre-Set Veg Snacks at Restaurant (while staying at Acropolis Spirit Boutique)
11. 1x Indian Pre-Set Veg Dinner at Restaurant (while staying at Acropolis Spirit Boutique)
12. Transfer from Istanbul Airport -Hotel - Airport
13. Transfer from Keysari Airport - Hotel - Keysari Airport
14. 4HRS Cappadocia half day afternoon kaymakli underground with 1x Lunch
15. Transfer from Istanbul Airport - Hotel - Airport
16. Istanbul Hop On Hop Off Tour 1 DAY + Free Wifi (Two tours in One ticket)
17. Honeymooners: Special Remark updated ( Note: Special Requests are not guaranteed & are subject to availability upon check in at the hotel.)
Value add offer for Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Cappadocia(Between 4:30am and 5:30am depending on the sunrise) with Champagne & Toast on landing @ INR 32000 per couple
Optional Tour Athens:-
1. Cape Sounion (Half day afternoon tour) with ticket & transfer INR 3900 per person
2. A Night out in Athens (Night Tour with dinner in local tavern with live folklore show) INR 5100 per person
3. Athens Sightseeing with Acropolis and the New Museum with ticket & transfer INR 5900 per person
4. Full day Delphi with lunch, ticket & transfer INR 7000 per person
5. Full day Argolis with lunch, ticket & transfer INR 8000 per person
Optional Tour Santorini:-
1. Oia Sunset – Bus tour INR 1900 per person
2. Volcano - Hot Spring Boat Tour INR 2300 per person
3. Full Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia, Sunset In Oia, Guided Tour With Bus Transfer – Boat Tour INR 4000 per person (Exclude Volcano Entrance ticket & Cable Car)
4. Full Volcano, Hot Springs, Sunset & Dinner on Board Guided Tour With Bus Transfer – Boat Tour INR 6900 per person (Exclude Volcano Entrance ticket & Cable Car)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:-
Greece: The best time to visit Greece is in spring to early summer (April to mid-June) and autumn (September to mid-October). Let's unpack the weather, sea temperatures, flight prices and festivals to look forward to!
Turkey: Istanbul and European Turkey experience hot summers and cold winters with snow being a common feature. Spring and autumn, from April to May and from September to mid November respectively, are the ideal times to visit Istanbul and the inland regions when temperatures are pleasant and the skies are clear.