1N Mount Kenya National Park, 1N Aberdare National Park, 1N Nakuru, 2N Masai Mara National Reserve, 1N Nairobi, 1N Lake Manyara National Park, 2N Ngorongoro
1N Mt Kenya, 1N Aberdare, 1N Nakuru, 2N Masai Mara, 1N Nairobi, 1N Lake Manyara, 2N Ngorongoro
Kenya and Tanzania: these storied names evoke a bygone era of romance and adventure on safariseas of golden grass swaying below a far-off blue horizon, great herds of migrating wildebeest and zebra traversing the savanna amid rocky outcrops and spreading acacia trees, nights spent gazing into the flicker of a campfire under skies crowded with stars, days on safari beholding the timeless drama of predator and prey, the circle of life, unfolding rhythmically on one of Earths last, great wild stages. This experience of Africa at its most primal still exists and is waiting to be discovered once more on our Ultimate Kenya & Tanzania Safari.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Welcome To Kenya And The Rainforests Of Africa
A Warm Welcome awaits you upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our Guide. Thereafter you will drive through the lush green Coffee and Pineapple plantations of Thika into the Mt. Kenya Rainforest arriving at the Serena Mountain Lodge, a beautiful Forest Cabin lodge situated in a million year old Rainforest. Here the animals come to drink at the natural waterhole and Salt lick. You will see Elephant, Buffalo, Waterbuck, Hyena, Bushbuck, Bushbuck and other plains game. Dinner and overnight game viewing at Serena Mountain Lodge.
A Complimentary Nature Walk this afternoon with the resident Naturalist Ranger and Guides who will take you through the Rainforest as you learn about the Flora and Fauna of this area together with its full natural history which will end with a Jungle Tea.
Day 2 Mount Kenya To Aberdares
A relaxed rise today as we encourage you to wake up late, enjoy a lovely country breakfast at around 9.00 am. After a hearty breakfast you will proceed north of Kenya and over the Equator which where we will have a photo stop. Thereafter, proceed to the Sweetwaters Tented Camp, home of the Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Sanctuary where you will enjoy a lovely lunch followed by our first game drive in Kenya. We will see Lion, Elephant, Buffalo and many other plains game and if we are lucky even Leopard. Dinner at the Camp followed by an optional Night Game drive which is bookable only at the camp. Overnight at the Camp.
OPTIONAL TOUR RECOMMENDATION
We recommend that you take our optional tour, the Night Game Drive in the Ol Pejeta Sanctuary, one of the few places where this is indeed available.
Day 3 Aberdares To The Great Rift Valley
After a hearty breakfast you will depart for Lake Elmenteita, one of the soda ash lakes in the Great Rift Valley, which is the perfect home for tens of thousands of flamingos. Arrive in time for lunch at Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp. After a sumptuous lunch, have the afternoon at complete relaxation as you enjoy swimming or a walk around the lake shore followed by dinner and overnight at Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp.
Day 4 The Great Rift Valley To Masai Mara
After a hearty breakfast, you will depart for the fabled Masai Mara National Reserve. The enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest migrations and its home for the big five Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Arrive in time for lunch at the beautiful Mara Serena Safari Lodge. After a sumptuous lunch, you will depart for an afternoon game drive to see the game of savannah. Dinner and overnight at Mara Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 5 Masai Mara
A relaxed rise followed by a hearty breakfast and thereafter a full day game drive with picnic lunch to see the varied game of the Masai Mara. This region is the Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Optional visit to a local Maasai village. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Serena Safari Lodge.
During your Safari we will enjoy a fantastic Champagne Breakfast by the Hippo Pools where you will enjoy an Al Fresco breakfast right on the banks of the mighty Mara River.
We most highly recommend the Hot Air Balloon Safari in the Masai Mara.
Day 6 Masai Mara To Nairobi
After a hearty breakfast you will depart with for Nairobi. Upon arrival into Nairobi you are met and transferred to the lovely Nairobi Serena Hotel which is located in the heart of the City right opposite the Uhuru Park and on the Central Park. The Hotel boasts of the best French Restaurant in East and Central Africa. The Cafe Maghreb serves fine international and a choice of good quality Indian Cuisine for all meals. Lunch and Dinner at on your own. This afternoon your driver guide will take you to the Masai Market for shopping should you wish.
Day 7 Welcome To Tanzania
After a hearty breakfast depart for Lake Manyara via the Namanga Border which is famously known for its tree climbing lions, arriving in time for lunch at Lake Manyara Serena Lodge. After a lovely lunch, you will depart for an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Serena Lodge.
Day 8 Lake Manyara To Ngorongoro
After a hearty breakfast you will depart for Ngorongoro arriving at Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge which is one of the best setting in the World. After a delicious lunch, have the afternoon at leisure followed by dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 9 Ngorongoro
This morning you will depart from the lodge after breakfast for a full day game drive with picnic lunch to the floor of Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest Caldera. Game was trapped here during the formation of the Great Rift Valley and has evolved itself for centuries. Return to your Lodge in the evening for some sundowners followed by a relaxed Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 10 Homebound
After a hearty breakfast you will depart for Arusha. On arrival into Arusha you will be transferred to the Kilimanjaro International Airport for your flight back home.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Arrival meet and assist and all airport transfers
2. 1 Night stay in Mt Kenya (Kenya)
3. 1 Night stay in Aberdares (Kenya)
4. 1 Night stay in Nakuru (Kenya)
5. 2 Nights stay in Masai Mara (Kenya)
6. 1 Night stay in Nairobi (Kenya)
7. 1 Night stay in Lake Manyara National Park (Tanzania)
8. 2 Nights stay in Ngorongoro (Tanzania)
9. Accommodation on FB Basis throughout your safari except Nairobi which is on BB basis
10. Transportation in a Safari vehicle with pop up roof ideal for game viewing with a window seat for every person
11. Services of an English speaking Safari Driver guide
12. All the Activities as listed in the itinerary
13. All Park Entrance Fees
14. All Conservation Fees
15. Complimentary bottled water and snack hamper in all our vehicles
16. Comprehensive tour documents and Wildlife Checklist
Optional Tour in Nairobi:
1. Ethiopian Dinner Experience INR 4950 per person
2. Karura Forest City Walk 6.00 am INR 4200 per person
3. Nairobi City Magic History walk 6.30 am INR 4200 per person
4. Adopt a Baby Elephant 5.00 pm INR 7800 per person
Optional Tour during the Safari:
1. Half Day Lake Nakuru Park Game Drive INR 7200 per person
2. Night Game Drive at Sweetwaters INR 7200 per person
3. Balloon Safari in Masai Mara INR 35890 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
WHICH YOU MUST READ CAREFULLY:-
1. Please note that complimentary drinking water is not serviced during meals in Kenya. This has to be purchased from the bar
2. The hotels offer two bottles of drinking water in the rooms on complimentary basis
3. This Safari is conducted in a Landcruiser with 7 window seats maximum.
4. Our vehicles are not air conditioned as they have open tops. Please explain this to your clients .
Visa Information (Sub to Change):
Kenya - A valid Polio (OPV) Certificate is required. The dose of OPV should be taken at least four weeks prior to the departure from India. Proof of sufficient funds (Credit card copy, Bank statement of last six months). Visa validity is for 3 months and period of stay is given at the time of entry into Kenya.
Tanzania-Citizens of India require a visa to enter Tanzania. If you are applying for a Tanzania visa as an Indian tourist, you can get it either from the Tanzania High Commission in New Delhi or upon arrival in Tanzania