4N Belfast, 5N Dublin
4N Belfast, 5N Dublin, Breakfast, City Sightseeing, Giants Causeway much more
Belfast is Northern Irelands capital. It was the birthplace of the RMS Titanic, which famously struck an iceberg and sunk in 1912. This legacy is recalled in the renovated dockyards' Titanic Quarter, which includes the Titanic Belfast, an aluminium-clad museum reminiscent of a ships hull, as well as shipbuilder Harland & Wolffs Drawing Offices and the Titanic Slipways, which now host open-air concerts. Dublin, capital of the Republic of Ireland, is on Irelands east coast at the mouth of the River Liffey. Its historic buildings include Dublin Castle, dating to the 13th century, and imposing St Patricks Cathedral, founded in 1191.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Belfast
Arrive in Belfast. Welcome Belfast!!! Belfast is Northern Ireland’s capital. It was the birthplace of the RMS Titanic, which famously struck an iceberg and sunk in 1912. This legacy is recalled in the renovated dockyards' Titanic Quarter, which includes the Titanic Belfast, an aluminium-clad museum reminiscent of a ship’s hull, as well as shipbuilder Harland & Wolff’s Drawing Offices and the Titanic Slipways, which now host open-air concerts. Transfer to the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Belfast - Full-day Giants Causeway And Game Of Thrones Film Sites Tour From Belfast
After Breakfast. Leaving central Belfast in the morning, the first official stop is the Dark Hedges (around 15 - 20 minutes), known as the location where Arya Stark made her escape down The Kings Road. Journey down the tunnel-like avenue of intertwined beech trees, and spend a few minutes at the site where Ayra Stark dressed as a boy to
escape from Kings Landing.
Stop at the Giant's Causeway (around 1 hour 30 minutes). Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site with ample time for discovery. Continue to the Giant's Causeway to enjoy around 1.5 hours exploring the 40,000 interlocking hexagonal stone columns on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Explore the place and hear the legend of Finn McCool. The Causeway consists of 40,000 hexagonal basalt columns formed during a volcanic eruption 60 million years ago.
Onward to Ballintoy Harbour (where you will get around one hour) to enjoy one of our favourite filming locations on this tour. Experience the scene where Theon comes home for the first time. Your guide will show Belfast, Dublin Holiday (Belfast & Dublin) : INR 157,895 *(Inclusive of all Taxes) for 2 people Page 8 of 15 you where Theon was baptised in front of Balon and Yara, and where Euron was drowned and crowned to be king. The directors of Game of Thrones used this site extensively to film. Enjoy the most beautiful harbour in Ireland and take in the views and reflect on all the magic and mystery of Game of Thrones. We will then take you back to the Causeway coastal route. Enjoy the beautiful view of islands just off the coast like Rathlin Island, Sheep Island or even Scotland on a nice day.
Last but definitely not least, are the caves in Cushendun (around 20 minutes). This is where Ser Davos Seaworth brought Melisandre to give birth to the baby assassin who killed Renly Baratheon. After this stop, we will drive through the Glens of Antrim to go back to Belfast.
Day 3 Belfast - Northern Highlights Guided Tour - The Best Of Northern Ireland From Belfast
After Breakfast. You will be collected in the morning from your accommodation, cruise ship or port of entry by minivan and taken on a tour of Belfast to see the Murals, the City Centre, the University Quarter and Titanic Quarter. Your guide will then follow the world famous Causeway Coastal Route, taking in sea views across to Scotland. You'll marvel at the coastal scenery along the notorious Torr Head Scenic Route before your onward journey to Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and then to the Giants Causeway. On the return journey you will take in the waterfalls at Glenarriff, the Queen of the nine Glens of Antrim, and continue by motorway back to Belfast.
Day 4 Belfast - City Sightseeing Belfast Hop On Hop Off Tour
After Breakfast. Proceed A city with an infamous history, Belfast has become a lively, friendly and welcoming place, with a rich history and culture. Customers can choose whether to hop-on and hop-off at any of the 23 tour stops with our flexible bus ticket, or, stay on the tour for the full duration which takes approximately 90 minutes! Hop-on at Stop 1, Castle Place, to start your Belfast bus tour from the very beginning. On our open-top double-decker bus, passengers will be able to admire the wonderful views from the get go, as the bus approaches the Albert Memorial Clock. The Clock, located in Queens Square, is one of Belfasts most famous landmarks since its completion in 1869. Another of Belfasts most famous attractions is the Titanic Quarter. It is the largest Titanic visitor attraction in the world and won the Worlds Leading Tourist Attraction in 2014. Hop-off here to explore the many galleries dedicated to the sinking of the famous ship and a detailed overview of how it sank. One of the most amazing activities to do here is to walk the deck of the museums reconstruction of the ship! Belfast also holds the record for the worlds largest indoor market hop-off at Stop 10 to explore St Georges Market. To see more of Belfasts historic side, hop-off at the Shankill Memorial Park at Stop 21 to honour those who died in the Shankill Bombings in 1993. The Cathedral Quarter is another wonderful place to explore the city history and beautiful architectures, as well as the Northern Ireland War Memorial.
Day 5 Belfast to Dublin - Dublin Freedom Pass: Unlimited Transport And Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing
Your Dublin Freedom Ticket is valid for 72 hours from the time of first use, making it perfect for a short vacation or to help you get your bearings at the start of a longer trip. After redeeming your voucher for your pass, youll also receive a map with detailed information about Dublin and its famous attractions. Use the map to plan your independent sightseeing with ease. The pass includes airport transfers by Airlink Express, a Dublin hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour, public transport by bus around the city (daytime only) and discounted entry to select top city attractions.
Air link Express Service
Use the bus service to travel between Dublin Airport and the city center, Temple Bar and all Dublin train and bus stations. The convenient service operates daily, every 15 minutes. Two routes: 747 & 757.
Do Dublin Hop on Hop off Tour
Show your pass on a choice of two routes around the city, and see or visit Dublin’s top attractions at your own pace. Simply hop on or off wherever you like; any entrance fees are your own expense.
Day 6 Dublin - Day free at leisure
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure.
Day 7 Dublin - Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough And Kilkenny Day Tour From Dublin
After Breakfast. Discover Ireland's Ancient East departing Dublin (Collins Day Tours bus stop on Nassau Street 09.00 am) travel to Wicklow National Park for a guided tour of the monastic settlement of Glendalough and walk along the 'Valley of Two Lakes' Drive through the Wicklow Mountains crossing at the Wicklow Gap (Photo stop) and through ever changing scenery to the Medieval Capital of Ireland - Kilkenny. Expert guided tour of Kilkenny's hidden narrow streets. Free time for lunch in Kilkennys eclectic choice of restaurants, pubs, or a simple picnic in the Caste grounds! Time for private sightseeing/ shopping before departure at 4.15 pm. Return to Dublin around 6 pm.
Day 8 Dublin - Day free at leisure
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure.
Day 9 Dublin Hop-on Hop-off Bus Sightseeing Tour
Discover Dublin, built on centuries of history and surrounded by diverse culture and craft. With 29 stops throughout the city visiting all the top sights on one route, this will be an extensive hop-on hop-off tour. Expert guides will explain in comfort all the sights of historic Dublin from closed top, open top and vintage coaches. Capture the action at Dublins top attractions, exhibitions, museums, galleries, beaches, parks, festivals, bars and restaurants. Take it all in your stride from the comfort of a luxury coach, or visit one of the many cherished historical or cultural landmarks along the way. Discover what inspired the minds of Dublins poets, sample the delights of its vibrant nightlife, immerse yourself in its rich and varied history or simply take a stroll. Youll find just some of the main attractions and landmarks on the tour route, with some hidden gems in between. Visit the Guinness storehouse, Kilmainham Gaol, O'Connell Street, the Aviva Stadium and Temple Bar but to name a few.
Day 10 Departure from Dublin
After Breakfast. Check out form the Hotel. Back to Home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 4 Nights stay in Belfast
2. 5 Nights stay in Dublin
3. Daily Breakfast
4. Full-Day Giants Causeway and Game of Thrones Film Sites Tour from Belfast
5. Northern Highlights Guided Tour - The Best of Northern Ireland from Belfast
6. City Sightseeing Belfast Hop oh Hop off Tour
7. Dublin Freedom Pass: Unlimited Transport and Hop on hop off Sightseeing
8. Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day tour from Dublin
9. Hop on Hop off Bus Sightseeing Tour in Dublin
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa on arrival
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
13. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
14. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
Ireland has a mild, temperate climate and although at times rainy, you can visit at any time of year. Best, perhaps, are the months of March to May and September to November, as the weather isn't as cold as during the winter months.