4N Mahe, 1N Abu Dhabi, 4N Dubai
4N Mahe, 1N Yas Island (Abu Dhabi), 4N Dubai, Breakfast, Transfer, Sightseeing, Visa
A truly luxurious honeymoon in the most exclusive of destinations. We really feel that a well-planned honeymoon in the Seychelles is the icing on the cake for your start together. The best times to visit Seychelles are April, May, October and November. These months represent the transition times between the hot and humid northwest trade winds (from Nov through Mar) and the cooler southeast trade winds that define April through Oct. Dubai Weather-wise, November is considered one of the best times to visit Dubai.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 1 Mahe Airport (Seychelles)
Arrive Mahe Island airport. Transfer to the Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 Mahe Island (Seychelles)
After Breakfast. Full Day Mahe City Tour
Post breakfast at the resort, leave for your full day tour of Mahe. The tour includes various tourist attractions of Victoria City, Botanical Gardens and Eden Island. After an exciting tour, return to the resort in the evening. Have a sumptuous dinner at the resort. Note: Lunch is included in the tour.
Day 3 Mahe Island (Seychelles)
After Breakfast. Day your own. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Optional Praslin/La Digue Tour with Lunch by Boat INR 17000 per person (TUE/THU/SAT)
Have a scrumptious breakfast and start your day trip to Praslin and La Digue. You will take an early morning ferry /Boat to Praslin, where you will explore the world-famous Vallee de Mai. Here is where you will get to see the Coco De Mer (monocot tree). Have a filling lunch (included) at Praslin/ La Digue. Post lunch you will explore the island of La Digue, which is famous for its stunning beaches. Return to Mahe via ferry/Boat in the evening and transfer to the resort. Savour a tasty dinner at the resort.
Day 4 Mahe Island (Seychelles)
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or day enjoy on your own in beautiful island Mahe. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 Mahe Island (Seychelles) - Abu Dhabi (UAE)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Mahe Hotel. Transfer to the Airport for flight to Abu Dhabi. On arrival in the evening . Transfer to the Yas Island Hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Yas Island Hotel.
Day 6: Abu Dhabi, Yas Island (UAE) + Yas Island Theme Parks- Dubai Hotel via Gurudwara Jebel Ali
After Breakfast.Enjoy Any 2 Parks of your choice (Ferrari World, Yas Water World).. Check out from the Hotel. Evening transfer from Yas Island to Dubai Hotel. Visit via Gurudwara Jebel Ali( subject to availability at the time of confirmation). On arrival Dubai. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 7 Dubai (UAE) - Desert Safari
After Breakfast. Morning free at leisure, Around 3pm(Afternoon) , you get ready for your Adventure activity Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 Dubai (UAE)- Burj Khalifa + Fountain Show + Aquarium with transfers
After Breakfast. Pick up from Dubai Hotel & get transferred to Dubai Mall . Visit Burj Khalifa 124th Floor- the tallest self-supported structure at its opening on January 9, 2010 & enjoy panoramic views from levels 124 with this self guided tour. Lunch on your own at Dubai Mall.
Day 9 Dubai (UAE) –
After Breakfast, explore your own or shopping at Bur dubai.
Day 10 Departure from Dubai (UAE)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Atlantis The Palm. Transfer to the Airport. Back to Home.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Return Mahe Island Transfers
2. 4N Mahe Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino 4*or similar with Breakfast
3. Mahe Island City tour with Complimentary Lunch SIC (Min 8 Pax)
4. Seychelles Booking & Handling Fees by Supplier
5. UAE Tourist Visa(Single Entry)
6. Transfer Abu Dhabi Airport – Yas Island Resort transfers SIC AT 1925HRS by private car
7. 1N Yas Island Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island 4.5 *or similar with Breakfast
8. 1 Day 2 Parks Ticket Ferrari World Abu Dhabi with Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi --Transfer to Dubai Hotel
9. Transfer Abu Dhabi - Yas Island Resort to Dubai Hotel SIC
10. 4N Dubai Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel 5* or similar with Breakfast
11. Complimentary welcome drink
12. Burj Khalifa 124th Floor admission ticket with transfers(Fixed slot non prime time)
13. Dubai Aquarium ,Dubai Mall ,Dubai Fountain Show
14. Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Belly Dance , Fire Show & entertainment SIC basis
15. Drop off to Dubai Airport SIC basis
16. All Taxes
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. Note: - For the entire booking starting -from March 31, 2014 -Tourism Dirham fee
2 Star Hotels – AED 7 PRPN
3 Star Hotels - AED 10 PRPN
4 Star Hotels– AED15 PRPN
5 Star Hotels–AED20PRPN will be charged to the entire guest (by hotel on check in time).
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Packing List in Seychelles:-
- Swim Wear: Most of your days will be spent in swimwear splashing in the water, diving, snorkeling or swimming.
- Kaftan, Sarong: Kaftan is the essential beach holiday must-pack.
- Capri, Shorts & Tops
- Skirts: Pack them for rambling around the markets or visiting museums.
- Trouser for Men, Shirts, Shoes, Flippers, camera, Power Bank, Water proof camera, Ipod / Music Player, Drone etc
Must haves in Packing list for Dubai :
1.Main advice is to wear bright, and light clothes mostly made from cotton. It can get chilly in the evenings (at least in winter), so some warmer jackets should be on your list.
2.Cardigans and jackets: It can actually get chilly in Dubai – not only but also after the sun sets. Though this might not be the case in summer, it definitely is for “winter”. So definitely take at least 1 or 2 cardigans or jackets.
3.Footwear: Since it is almost always hot, you can to wear flat sandals, flip flops, and ballerinas.
4.Swimming Suits: It is totally fine to wear bikinis in Dubai (topless is not allowed) but I would not necessarily recommend to wearing the smallest bikini.