3N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore, 2N Pattaya, 2N Bangkok
3NKuala Lumpur, 3NSingapore, 2NBangkok, 2NPattaya, B'kfst Sunway Lagoon, Universal Studio & 2Lunches
Skylink will plan a fun filled holiday where your kid's would enjoy visiting Far East Asia Tro famous cities. In this package you stay in Kuala Lupur choose tour between Genting Tour OR Sunway Lagoon. In Singapore: Merlion Park views of Marina Bay, Night Safari with Fire show tram ride. Explore Sentosa 80 tokens pass with Universal Studio. In Thailand you visit Bangkok & Pattaya where you enjoy Dinner Cruise, Coral Island & many more....
Kuala Lumpur: The capital city is a place to look out for earmarked by culinary exploits and a culture as diverse. The colorfully chaotic Central Market sells handcrafted artifacts and is a big hit with tourists, while the towering Petronas twin towers adds up to the city skyline! The city is lined in Colonial architecture highlighted in the Merdeka Square, and the famous Chinatown bustles with people and business. In Kuala Lumpur’s urban face, the Golden Triangle, Petronas Twin Towers still stands out as an unusual benchmark of Malaysia’s modern architecture.
Singapore is a wealthy city state in south-east Asia. Located at the tip of the Malay Peninsula, Singapore's tropical climate welcomes both leisure and business travelers year round. The island republic's excellent infrastructure enables visitors to enjoy its many sites and attractions in a safe, clean and green environment. Public transportation is excellent and walking is a good way to explore the city . All major attractions are also accessible by tour bus.
Bangkok:Bangkok attracts millions of visitors every year and is known for its bustling markets, peaceful temples, and diverse cuisine.
Pattaya – a small city located on the east coast of Thailand, is its largest tourist destination. This nightlife hub is famous for its sex industry which is growing day by day and is the reason why Pattaya is known as sin city; but Pattaya is more than just this which makes it one of the favorite tourist destinations of all times. Every tourist that visits Thailand should make time to visit Pattaya as there is so much more to this place and it also has many family-friendly attractions.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 - Arrival in Kuala Lumpur:-
On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be greeted by our airport representative, who will assist your transfer to the hotel. Day on your own take rest from your long flight. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: No Meals.
Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur- Half City Tour:-
Morning after breakfast, pick up from hotel lobby on a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur. Proceed for King’s Palace (Photo Stop), National Museum (Drive Pass), Parliament House (Drive Pass), National Monument (Photo Stop), Independence Square (Photo Stop), Sultan Abdul Samad Building / Cricket Club (Photo Stop), Local Product – Chocolate Boutique (Visit Stop) KL Tower (Visit Stop – Observation Deck entrance ticket included ). Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3 - Kuala Lumpur- Full Day Genting Day Tour OR Sunway Lagoon Tour :-
After breakfast you have the choice to choose any 1 tour from below
Pick up from hotel & proceed to Sunway Lagoon .You can challenge yourself by going for thrilling rides at the Extreme Park. Sunway Lagoon provides the ultimate theme park experience in 6 adventure zones — Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon– Asia’s 1st Nickelodeon Themed Land. Later back to hotel.
Full Day Genting Day tour: You enjoy genting tour with 2 way cable car ride. The popular theme park and hill resort is home to a 4D cinema, a world-class casino, a splash pool and plenty of games and rides, including Southeast Asia’s fastest and longest cable car. You’ll enjoy free time to explore all of the highlights of Malaysia’s largest casino and resort. Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4 Kuala Lumpur- Singapore - Night Safari
Morning breakfast at hotel, check out the hotel for departure transfer to Airport. to board the flight for Singapore Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport, meet & greet by our representative. Transfer to hotel . Check-in and relax for a while.
At Evening, Get ready for Night Safari.
Tentative Pick up :1800Hrs Today we take you to Night Safari .The world’s first Night Safari** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5 Singapore – Half day City tour + Discover Sentosa
After Breakfast. Get ready for City Tour - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall.Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Later back to hotel.
Afternoon pick up from hotel your Sentosa tour starts at the cable car station on Mt Faber, where you’ll depart on an aerial ride over Keppel Harbour to Sentosa Island resort, enjoying panoramic views from your cabin along the way. Next up, head to Images of Singapore LIVE, a theatrical attraction where you’ll learn about Singapore’s history and culture, starting with its days as a fishing village, through a mix of special effects, live actors and a virtual boat ride. At the famous Madame Tussauds, enjoy taking selfies with wax figurines of celebrities and notorious persons throughout history. Then continue to Sentosa 4D Adventureland for Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, an immersive 4D experience. Finally, end your Sentosa tour at Wings of Time, a night show set against the sea. You’ll be wowed by the combination of sound, light, fountains, lasers, pyrotechnics and more that tell the story of a time-traveling bird. After the show, board your coach for convenient hotel drop-off. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6 Singapore- Full Day Universal Studios Tour
After breakfast. Today we take you to Universal Studios.
Tentative Pick up: 0830 Hrs: Proceed to a whole new world that awaits you - Universal Studios Singapore. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle,
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more! Enjoy the thrilling water rides at the ocean world and take a walk through the pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also, explore the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7-Singapore - Bangkok - Pattaya
After Breakfast. Check out from hotel for transfer to Airport to board flight for your Bangkok.
Arrive Bangkok airport & get transferred to Pattaya hotel. On arrival check into Hotel. Day on your own relax after a long flight.Overnight stay in Pattaya. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 8- Pattaya - Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch:
After Breakfast. Depart for Coral Island by speed boat and engage in thrilling water sports. Go parasailing, snorkelling, or simply soak up the sun on any of the island beaches. Later in afternoon come back for indian lunch in an indian restaurant Overnight stay in Pattaya. Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Day 9- Pattaya - Ripleys Believe it or not (7 Activities) with Transfer OR Underwater World - Bangkok
Morning after breakfast , check out from hotel & choose any 1 tour:
Ripleys Believe it or not (7 Activities): Ripley's Believe It or Not! is an American franchise, founded by Robert Ripley, which deals in bizarre events and items so strange and unusual that readers might question the claims. In this it Believe It or Not Museum, Pattaya 4D Simulator, Haunted House Adventure, Maze, Dark Scream, Louis Tussaud's Wax Museum, Infinity Maze are included.
Underwater World Pattaya is only one aquarium in Pattaya city, we have gathered a lot of sea creatureswith colorful coral, get it through the large clear acrylic tunnels more than 105 meters that make you see sea creatures all around you 180 degrees as you dive deep into the sea. In the tunnels have 3 zone Coral Reef Zone, Shark and Stingray Zone andGiant of Siam Zone, moreover we would like to prefer new zone of Jellyfish Zone, the biggest collection and display of jellyfish in Thailand. Later in afternoon proceed for transfer to Bangkok. On arrival check in to hotel. Overnight stay in Bangkok. Meals: Breakfast
Day 10- Bangkok: Siam Park City (Water park) OR Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + lunch:
Morning after breakfast you have to choose any 1 tour as per your kids choice
Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + lunch Bangkok best family theme park with every level of challenge from the fun relaxing family ride to the exiting Tornado ride. Visiting Snow Town, see the Hollywood Action and Animal shows.
Siam Park City (Water park) you enjoy thrilling roller coasters and exhilarating water slides. Have a ‘splashing' good time at Asia’s largest waterpark with Thai lunch included. Overnight stay in hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Lunch.
Day 11 Departure from Bangkok
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport. Back to Home. Meals: Breakfast
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
2. 3 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur with breakfast
3. Transfer (Kl International Airport – Kuala Lumpur Hotel- Kl International Airport) on SIC Basis
4. Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour + KL Tower Observation Deck Entrance Ticket included on SIC
5. Choice of any 1:
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Tour on SIC All Park (Amusement, Water, Wild Life, Scream, Adventure Park & Nickelodeon) (Exclude bungy jump, go-kart, g-force X)
- Full day Genting Highland tour with 02 way cable car on PVT
6. 3 Nights stay in Singapore with breakfast
7. Two way Singapore Airport / Singapore Hotel / Singapore Airport transfer on SIV
8. Half Day City Tour on SIC
9. Evening Night Safari-Animal Show Fire & Dance Show ,Tram Ride on SIC
10. Full Day Universal Studio, with ticket + 1 way transfer on SIC
11. Singapore Discover Sentosa & More (1 way cable car, Journey to the Centre of the Earth, Wings of Time, SEA Aquarium, Images of Singapore LIVE, Madame Tussauds) on SIC
12. 2 Nights stay in Pattaya with breakfast
13. Return Transfers: Bangkok Airport - Pattaya Hotel - Bangkok Hotel - Bangkok Airport on SIC
14. Coral Island tour with INDIAN Lunch on SIC
15. Choice of any 1 in Pattaya: on PVT
- Ripleys Believe it or not (7 Activities) with Transfer
- Underwater World
16. 2 Nights stay in Bangkok with breakfast
17. Choice of any 1 in Bangkok on SIC
- Siam Park City (Water park) with Thai Lunch
- Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + lunch
** Add on extra: per adult / child (*subject to change without notice)
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from (01 Dec 2018 to 30 April 2020 / till further notice sub to change), you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.1 Passport Photo required)
2. Electronic Visa On Arrival (to avoid long queues): INR 2300 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
3. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 May'19 till further notice/sub to change) INR 3600 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
Malaysia & Singapore Visa Combo Offer INR 7000 per person
*Mid Night Surcharge for Malaysia Transfers between 2200Hrs-0700hrs (No SIC transfers are available during these hours)
(Based on 2 pax travelling): USD 30/INR 2340 per person per way
**Surcharge PVT DMK Airport - Pattaya Hotel / Bangkok Hotel - DMK Airport:: USD 50/INR 3900 per person
1. GST Included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes,ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
High season is during the months of July and August, during Easter Holidays, and Christmas / New Year (December till 1st week of January). This is the time which is the busiest. However, for many reasons, best time to come is April, May, June and September, just before and just after high season.