2N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore, 2N Bangkok, 2N Pattaya
2N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore, 2N Bangkok, 2N Pattaya, Breakfast, Transfer, Sightseeing
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. Bangkok, Thailands capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. Pattaya is a city on Thailands eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 - Arrival in Kuala Lumpur
On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be greeted by our airport representative, who willassist your transfer to the hotel. Kuala Lumpur is one of the newest cities of Malaysiaand home to some of the highest skyscrapers of the country; however, it still retainsits old charm in some of its parts. On reaching the hotel, complete the check-informalities and take rest. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Full Day Genting Highland
Full Day Tour of Genting Highlands including Cable Car ride, Visit the Genting Casinos after Lunch. Evening Return back to KL
Day 3 Kuala Lumpur - City Tour - Singapore -Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport + Night Safari
After Breakfast. Get Ready for Kuala Lumpur City Tour embark on a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur. Proceed towards the King’s Palace (also known as Istana Negara). After spending time at thispalace, visit National Monument, National Mosque, Independence Square &Sultan Abdul Samad Building (also known as Clock Tower) (at your own cost). Later,end the tour with a photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers.
Thereafter, Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the airport for flight Singapore. On arrival Singapore. Transfer to hotel .(Check in time 2pm). Check-in and relax for a while.
Tentative Pick up :1800Hrs : Today we take you to Night Safari .The world’s first Night Safari** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4-Singapore – Half day City tour+ Sentosa Fun Pass
After Breakfast. Get ready for City Tour - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Day on your own .
After City tour proceed Sentosa Fun Pass: Enjoy a round-trip cable car ride plus any 5 of the below attractions! : 4D Adventure Land: Desperados in 4D, 4D Adventure Land: Extreme Log Ride, 4D Adventure Land: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, AJ Hackett Sky bridge, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, KidZania Singapore 2-Hour TranZit PaZZ Mega Bounce or Mega Jump @ Mega Adventure Park ,Ola Beach Club: Single Kayak (30 MINS) or Stand-Up Paddleboard (30 MINS), Segway Fun Ride (2 Rides) or Bi-Pedal Bicycle (2 Hours), Sentosa Merlion, Singapore Cable Car – Sentosa Line ONLY, Tiger Sky Tower, Trick Eye Museum Singapore, Wave House Sentosa – Catch-A-Wave (2 Tries), Wings of Time (Standard Seat), Madame Tussauds Singapore & Images of Singapore LIVE (2-in-1 Combo)* - Worth 2 Credits, The Maritime Experiential Museum, S.E.A. Aquarium & Royal Albatross Dockside Non-Sailing Tour (2-in-1 Combo)# - Worth 2 Credits - Note: Royal Albatross Dockside Tour last entry is at 2:30PM. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Full Day Universal Studios Tour
After breakfast. Tentative Pick up :0830Hrs : Proceed to a whole new world that awaits you - Universal Studios Singapore. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies? at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots? Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more! Enjoy the thrilling water rides at the ocean world and take a walk through the pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also, explore the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame. Back to the Hotel.
In the Evening around 19:00 hrs proceed for Sky Park ticket. It is a roof like no other, perched 200 metres in the air with observation deck in the clouds.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6-Singapore - Bangkok
After Breakfast. Free for shopping on your own. Evening meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for your Bangkok destination.
Arrive Bangkok. Welcome to Bangkok!!!Bangkok, Thailand’s capital is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattana kosin royal district, home to the opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Emerald Buddha temple. Arrive & get transferred to Bangkok hotel. Check into Hotel in BKK. Evening Shopping. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7- Bangkok Temple and City Tour: -After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour and Temple Tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown. Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. WatBenchamabopit– the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8- Bangkok – Pattaya (By Road): After Breakfast. Check out from Hotel. Transfer to Pattaya Hotel. Welcome Pattaya!! Pattaya is a town on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for a wild nightlife scene that attracts international visitors, weekenders from Bangkok and expats. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos and a large seaside mall. Jet-skiing and parasailing are popular activities at Pattaya's busy beaches. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9- Pattaya - Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch: After Breakfast. Enjoy your tour Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch.After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun - relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island's immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. Return to the hotel and relish a delicious Indian lunch.Enjoy the evening at leisure and follow it by dinner at a restaurant of your liking. Later, have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10- Bangkok-Delhi: - After Breakfast. You can ready to fly back home. Transfer from BKK Hotel to drop to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
Flight details on Malaysian Airline (Sub to availability):
MH 191 DELHI / KUALALUMPUR 2300 0655
MH 611 KUALALUMPUR / SINGAPORE 0910 1015
3K 515 SINGAPORE / BANGKOK 1045 1210
MH 789 BANGKOK / KUALALUMPUR 1415 1725
MH 190 KUALALUMPUR / DELHI 1850 2150
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
2. Meet & Greet by English speaking Representative
3. 02 Nights stay in KualaLumpur
4. 03 Nights stay in Singapore
5. 02 Nights stay in Bangkok
6. 02 Nights stay in Pattaya
7. Daily Breakfast
8. Transfer- KUL Airport-KUL Hotel-KUL Airport-SIC
9. Transfer - Bangkok Airport -Pattaya Hotel - Bangkok Hotel -BKK Airport SIC
10. Transfer - Singapore Changi Airport -Singapore Hotel - Singapore Changi Airport SIC
11. Kul Free Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour on SIC
11. SIC Return Transfers to Genting Highlands include cable car
12. Singapore Evening Night Safari (Seat in Coach)-Animal Show Fire & Dance Show ,Tram Ride
13. Singapore City Tour (Seat in Coach)
14. Sentosa Fun Pass with 1 way transfers on SIC:- Enjoy a round-trip cable car ride plus any 5 of the below attractions! : 4D Adventure Land: Desperados in 4D, 4D Adventure Land: Extreme Log Ride, 4D Adventure Land: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, AJ Hackett Sky bridge, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, KidZania Singapore 2-Hour TranZit PaZZ Mega Bounce or Mega Jump @ Mega Adventure Park ,Ola Beach Club: Single Kayak (30 MINS) or Stand-Up Paddleboard (30 MINS), Segway Fun Ride (2 Rides) or Bi-Pedal Bicycle (2 Hours), Sentosa Merlion, Singapore Cable Car – Sentosa Line ONLY, Tiger Sky Tower, Trick Eye Museum Singapore, Wave House Sentosa – Catch-A-Wave (2 Tries), Wings of Time (Standard Seat), Madame Tussauds Singapore & Images of Singapore LIVE (2-in-1 Combo)* - Worth 2 Credits, The Maritime Experiential Museum, S.E.A. Aquarium & Royal Albatross Dockside Non-Sailing Tour (2-in-1 Combo)# - Worth 2 Credits - Note: Royal Albatross Dockside Tour last entry is at 2:30PM.
15. Singapore Full Day Universal Studio, Southeast Asia's first movie theme park (OW transfer) + Admission ticket
16. 1 Admission ticket to Singapore Sky Park Observation Deck @5* Hotel Marina Bay Sands
17. Bangkok Temple & City Tour on SIC
18. Pattaya Coral Island with lunch Pattaya on SIC
19 Thailand ** Free Phone SIM Card per booking (post- arrival)
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 31 Jan 2019, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.
2. Add on Tourist Visa Combo price: Malaysia + Singapore + Thailand (valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change) :
INR 10800 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees
3. Peak Season & Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up-gradations of rooms
4. Entrance/Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit /Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry ,Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle)
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions .
12. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
13. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- From 1 June 2014, the government has implemented a heritage tax a charge of MYR 3 per room per night .
- ADULT TRIPLE /CHILD WITH BED include extra bed in KUL & ONLY B’fast in Genting Hotels (no extra bed in genting).
- KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS @USD 10 PER PERSON PER WAY (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
- Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL / GENTING