3N Barcelona, 3N Valencia, 3N Madrid
3N Barcelona, 3N Valencia, 3N Madrid, All transfer in all cities, Train ticket, Sightseeing
Spain is filled with iconic monuments, tourist-friendly cities, rich culture and an effervescent party atmosphere, it's not really hard to see why Spain is ranked among the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. The coastal villages and resorts lined on Spains sun-drenched Mediterranean coast enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine. Places like Barcelona, Valencia, and the Balearic Islands get the major chunk of tourists who come in search of the early winter sun. Cities like Madrid and Barcelona are well connected to other destinations in Europe. The best time to travel in Spain of Apr, May, Jun, Sept, and Oct are very good for travel.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrival in Barcelona
Welcome to Barcelona! Upon arrival at Barcelona Airport/Barcelona Central Train Station meet your car and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Barcelona - Hop on Hop Off Tour
After breakfast, begin your day admiring Barcelona’s main sights on your included Hop on – Hop off City tour.
See all the key sights of this fantastic city including the Gothic Quarter which is the centre of the old city of Barcelona. Wander around the ancient winding streets where many of the buildings date from medieval times, some from as far back as the Roman settlement of Barcelona. A great number of buildings are World Heritage Sites.
Especially remarkable is the work of architect Antoni Gaudi, which can be seen throughout the city. His best known piece of work is the immense but still unfinished Cathedral the Sagrada Familia, a symbol of Barcelona all over the world that has been under construction since 1882. Those who appreciate the work of Picasso will be spellbound by the Picasso Museum and if you wish to tread in the footsteps of the artistic genius, you can do so by visiting the landmarks that shaped his youth.
Perhaps sampling the seafood at Gracia's seafood restaurants takes your fancy? Don’t miss the Tapas for lunch nor the chilled fruit Sangria. Barcelona also hosts some of Europe’s best shopping so make sure you leave some time for that. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Barcelona - One Day Trip Portaventura Park Public Tour, 12h @INR 5500 Adult/Child
After Breakfast. Proceed One Day Trip Portaventura Park Public. Enjoy a fun-filled day at Port Aventura near Barcelona, one of Europe’s largest theme parks. Wind your way through this adventure playland’s numerous water and thrill rides, shows and attractions, all spread across five distinct zones, plus countless restaurants and the family-friendly ‘Sesame Street’ area. Take an adrenaline-pumping ride aboard the park’s many rollercoasters, try out its heart-pumping accelerator attraction (the world’s fastest). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Barcelona - Valencia (By Train - Approx. 3h 30 min)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the station for train to Valencia. On arrival Valencia. Transfer to the Hotel. Check in into the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Valencia - Hop on Hop off
Discover the scenic sights of vibrant Valencia with a 24-hour ticket aboard a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your skin as you cruise around the city, enjoying a unique perspective from an open-top, double-decker bus. Admire the futuristic architecture of the City of Arts and Sciences (La Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias); gaze at the gothic grandeur of the Cathedral; and absorb the ancient history of the Serrano Towers. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Valencia - Optional Tour (at an extra Cost) Sunset Boat Tour experience INR 6400 Adult/Child
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or you can take optional tour (at an extra Cost) Sunset Boat Tour. Proceed 1,5 hour sailing and waiting for the sunset with gintonics, soft drinks and water, with profesional skipper, insurance, fuel, VAT and mooring. 2 up to 11 persons only for you the sailboat. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Valencia - Madrid (By Train -Approx. 2 hrs.)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the station for train to Madrid. Welcome to Madrid! Upon arrival at Madrid Airport/Madrid Central Train Station meet your car and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Madrid - Hop on Hop off
After breakfast, begin your day, admiring the architectural and cultural magnificence of Madrid on your included Hop on – Hop off City tour. The commentary is offered through a headphones audio system. You will be given a map of the city and discount checks for different shops and restaurants in the city. There are over 30 stops along the way and you can board and disembark at any of these stops. Make sure to stop at Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, the Royal Palace and several other Madrid landmarks. Don’t forget to order Tapas for lunch at an outdoor restaurant along the way. Madrid is great for shopping so be sure to check out the area around Gran Via. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Madrid - Toledo Full Day Public Tour @ INR 5800 Adult/Child
After Breakfast. Proceed Toledo Full Day Public Tour. Delve into the cultural tapestry of Toledo, a treasure trove of El Greco artworks and ancient fortifications, on a tour from Madrid. Accompanied by a guide, navigate the cobbled streets, and explore the diverse architecture of the medieval city. Admire masterpieces by El Greco as you go on a morning, afternoon, or full-day excursion. You can also opt for a Madrid and Toledo combo tour for a full-day overview of both cities. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 Departure from Madrid
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport. Back to Home.
End of Tour
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 3 Nights accommodation in Barcelona including breakfast.
2. 24 hrs Hop on Hop off tour
3. Return transfers from Barcelona Airport/Station to your hotel.
4. EUROMED Train from Barcelona to Valencia (2nd Class)
5. 3 Nights accommodation in Valencia including breakfast.
6. 24 hrs Hop on Hop off tour
7. Return transfers from Valencia Airport/Station to your hotel.
8. AVE high speed Train ticket from Valencia to Madrid (2nd Class)
9. 3 Nights accommodation in Madrid including breakfast.
10. 24 hrs Hop on Hop off tour
11. Return transfers from Madrid Airport/Station to your hotel
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.