2N Cappadocia, 2N Antalya, 1N Pamukkale, 1N Kusadasi, 1N Canakkale, 1N Istanbul
2N Cappadocia, 2N Antalya, 1N Pamukkale, 1N Kusadasi, 1N Canakkale, 1N Istanbul
Istanbul is a city in Turkey that straddles Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait. Canakkale is categorised as Beachside. Canakkale is the second city to be situated on two continents after Istanbul. Canakkale is the nearest major town to the site of ancient Troy. Izmir the city of the kings of Pergamon visit temple of Athena, Agora etc. Antalya is a city on the Mediterranean coast of south-western Turkey. The important highlights of ancient Pamphylia "the land of tribes". Visit Manavgat Waterfall - a scenic corner of the region in Antalya.
Istanbul Overview: Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and is a major location on the world tourism map. The main attractions of Istanbul vary from towering minarets to steamy bathhouses and underground Byzantine cisterns. Holidays in Istanbul will surely be memorable for travellers, whether one is travelling alone or accompanied by friends and family. The Blue Mosque, built in the early 17th century, gathers a lot of visitors every year and is one amongst the few mosques that have six minarets.
Cappadocia Overview: Cappadocia famous for hot air balloon rides.This place is so picturesque and full of magic, that words are not enough to describe the beauty. The famous cities in the region are: Goreme , Urgup, Uchisar and Avanos.
Canakkale Overview: Nearest major town to the site of ancient Troy. Izmir the city of the kings of Pergamon visit temple of Athena, Agora etc. Gallipoli derives its name from the Greek word Kallipolis, meaning ‘Beautiful City’. In the Byzantine Era, the city became heavily fortified and important military warehouses were set up in exchange for grains and wine.
Pamukkale Overview: Pamukkale is a surreal natural wonder of rippling semi-circular, pure-white travertines that sit among green farming fields. This white mountain is one of Turkey's most photogenic spots and one of the country's most famous landmarks.
Antalya Overview: Antalya is a city on the Mediterranean coast of south-western Turkey. The the important highlights of ancient Pamphylia "the land of tribes". Visit Manavgat Waterfall - a scenic corner of the region in Antalya.
Kusadasi Overview: Kusadas? is a beach resort town.A jumping-off point for visiting the classical ruins at nearby Ephesus (or Efes), it’s also a major cruise ship destination. Its seafront promenade, marina, and harbor are lined with hotels and restaurants. Just offshore on Pigeon Island is a walled Byzantine castle that once guarded the town, connected to the mainland via causeway.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrival Cappadocia
Upon arrival to Kayseri visit Mahberi Hunat Hatun Mosque and then drive to Cappadocia for Dinner and Overnight at Cappadocia. Meals: Dinner
Day 2 Cappadocia
Early in the morning optional Hot Air Baloon Tour. After breakfast visit Kaymakli Underground City, Pigeon Valley, Goreme Open Air Museum, Uchisar castle/ village, Avanos Pottery Village and Red River. Overnight at Cappadocia. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3 Cappadocia - Konya - Antalya
After breakfast departure to Antalya via Konya. On route visit 700 years old Ancient Caravanserai. Next stop in Konya city center and visit the Mosaleum of Mevlana Celaleddin-i Rumi. Evening arrival to Antalya. Overnight at Antalya. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 4 Antalya
After breakfast visit Hadrian Gate, Clock Tower and Kale Kapisi, Republic Square, Olympos Mountain, Broken Minaret of the Korkut Mosque, Old Antalya (City Center), Duden Waterfalls and Aspendos Theater. Overnight at Antalya. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 5 Antalya - Pamukkale
After breakfast drive to Pamukkale. On route visit Termessos, Artemis Temple, Pamukkale & Hierapolis and Necropolis. Overnight at Pamukkale. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 6 Pamukkale - Kusadasi
After breakfast drive to Kusadasi. On route visit House of Virgin Mary and Ephesus Ancient City. Overnight at Kusadasi. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 7 Kusadasi - Pergamon - Canakkale
After breakfast drive to Canakkale. On route visit Pergamon Asclepion and Acropol. After lunch visit Troy then arrive to Canakkale. Overnight at Canakkale. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 8 Canakkale - Istanbul
After breakfast drive to Istanbul. On route visit Tekirdag city center. Upon arrival visit Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hipodrome Square and Grand Covered Bazaar. Overnight at Istanbul. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 9 Istanbul Departure
After breakfast free time at leisure then transfer to the airport and flight back home Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1 02 Nights in Cappadocia with Breakfast
2 02 Nights in Antalya with Breakfast
3 01 Night in Pamukkale with Breakfast
4 01 Night in Kusadasi with Breakfast
5 01 Night in Canakkale with Breakfast
6. 01 Night in Istanbul with Breakfast
7 Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers
8 Private Licenced Guide in Requested Language
9 Private Coach travel from Cappadocia to Antalya via Konya
10 Private Coach travel from Antalya to Pamukkale
11 Private Coach travel from Pamukkale to Kusadasi
12 Private Coach travel from Kusadasi to Canakkale
13 Private Coach travel from Canakkale to Istanbul
14 7 lunches, 8 dinners
15 Boat and Ferry Tickets
16 All Excursions and Visits Specified in the Itinerary
17 Parking Fees
18 All Local Taxes
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:- Spring and autumn, from April to May and from September to mid November respectively, are the ideal times to visit Istanbul and inland regions when temperatures are pleasant and the skies are clear.