2N Istanbul, 2N Kusadasi, 1N Pamukkale, 2N Antalya, 2N Cappadocia
2N Istanbul, 2N Kusadasi, 1N Pamukkale, 2N Antalya, 2N Cappadocia
Turkey is friendly, beautiful, culturally rich and good value for money. Also it is modern enough to be comfortable yet traditional enough to be interesting. Turkey is one of the world's top 10 travel destinations, welcoming more than 35 million visitors every year. 8 Reason to visit Turkey-Accommodation, Historical Places, Special Activities, Turkish Cuisine, Entertainment, Sea, Sand and Sun, Business Opportunities, Shopping. Best time to visit:- Spring and autumn, from April to May and from September to mid November respectively, are the ideal times to visit Istanbul and inland regions when temperatures are pleasant and the skies are clear.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:-
DAY 1: ARRIVE ISTANBUL
Arrival Istanbul and meet and assist at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and overnight at Hotel. Meals: No Meals
DAY 2: ISTANBUL – CITY TOUR - OTTOMAN RELICS
After breakfast full day city tour of Istanbul visiting: Hippodrome: The former centre of sportive and political of Constantinople. During the visit you will able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine column from Delphi and fountain of Willhelm II. Blue Mosque: One of the largest mosques in istanbul dating from the 17th century is one of the principal adornment of the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue flies and 6 minarets. St. Sophia: The Magnificent Byzantine Church; one of the finest architectural works in the world. It has been nominated as the 8th wonder of the world by many historians. Topkabi Palace: which is used as a museum, contains the kasikci Diamond, which is third largest diamond in the world in addition to the numerous unique works of the Ottoman ere. Grand Bazaar (Covered Market) is a historical location with an extraordinary atmosphere that separates you from the chaos of the modern world and makes you feel as if you are somewhere in the 1001 nights with the positive energy that surrounds you when you enter it. This structure, which is constructed on a very board area in a labyrinth shape, is called the covered market because it is completely covered and it has numerous doors opening to the exterior, There are approximately 4.000 stores with jewelry and hand-woven carpets waiting for you inside this unique building. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
DAY 3 – ISTANBUL / DOMESTIC FLIGHT / KUSADASI
After a short visit to the famous Egyptian Spice Bazaar and an unforgettable excursion starts between two continents, Europe and Asia. The cruise takes you along the Bosphorus, past the European style palaces of the Ottomans, Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi, as well as beautiful wooden kiosks from 19th century. After the tour, transfer to the airport for your flight to Izmir. Arrive in Izmir and then transfer to your hotel in Kusadasi. Dinner and overnight. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
DAY 4 – KUSADASI - EPHESUS TOUR
Leave for EPHESUS, the veritable cradle of early Christianity. Visit the SHRINE OF THE VIRGIN MARY where she supposedly spent her later days. Proceed to Ephesus and see the spectacular ruins from the period of St. Paul, some of which have only recently been excavated. See the ODEON, the BOULETERION, FOUNTAINS, the TEMPLES, the BROTHEL, the LIBRARY, the AGORAS, the GREAT THEATRE, THEROMAN BATHS, the GYMNASIUMS. After lunch visit the ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM, the TEMPLE OF ARTEMIS (one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world). Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 5 – KUASADASI – PAMUKKALE TOUR
After breakfast drive to Pamukkale (the cotton castle) one of the most spenctacular sites. See the wonderful formations of the travertine’s and watch the cataracts falling into basins at the bottom of the mountain. Walk around the ancient city HIERAPOLIS, the MONUMENT and THERMAL BATHS. See the architectural genius of the THEATRE, the magnificently well preserved NECROPOLIS and the world wide famous “DEVIL’S HOLE”. Year-round swimming possibility in the natural hot spring pool. Overnight and dinner in Pamukkale. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 6 – PAMUKKALE – ANTALYA
After breakfast transfer to the Denizli Bus Station for your transfer to the Antalya. Arrive Antalya Bus Station, and then transfer to your hotel for ovenight and dinner. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
DAY 7 – ANTALYA – PERGE TOUR
After breakfast visit PERGE antique site; Stadium, Roman Gate, Nymphaeum, Roman Bath, Hellenistic Gate, Colonnaded Main Street and the Agora. Lunch on the Köprüpazar? Stream near Aspendos Theater. Visit to ASPENDOS THEATER and the Historical Aqueducts. Introduction of Side and 1.5 hours of free time. Evening return back to hotels. Dinner and overnight. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 8 – ANTALYA / DOMESTIC FLIGHT / CAPPADOCIA
After breakfast transfer to the Antalya Airport for your transfer flight to Nev?ehir or Kayseri Airports. Arrive Kayseri or Nev?ehir, and then transfer to your hotel for ovenight and dinner. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
DAY 9 - CAPPADOCIA (B, L, D)
Optional balloon tour. Morning visit the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy-chimneys. Drive to Pasabagi (Monk's Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles. In the afternoon visit Open Air Museum in Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Overnight in Cappadocia. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 10 – CAPPADOCIA – DEPARTURE
Depart from the hotel and a tour with hike through the Rose Valley with visits to the churches. Afterwards visit to the old Christian village of Cavusin. Stop for lunch near Pigeons Valley and then continue on to see the Kaymakli Underground City. You will also visit the Ortahisar natural rock castle. After the tour, transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 2 Nights Stay in Istanbul
2. 2 Nights Stay in Kusadasi
3. 1 Nights Stay in Pamukkale
4. 2 Nights Stay in Antalya
5. 2 Nights Stay in Cappadocia
6. Daily Breakfast
7. 1 Lunch in Istanbul
8. 1 Lunch and 2 Dinner in Kusadasi
9. 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner in Pamukkale
10. 1 Lunch and 2 Dinner in Antalya
11. 2 Lunch and 2 Dinner in Cappadocia
12. Entrance fees to the museums and historical places
13. English Speaking professional guidance throughout the journey
14. All Parking fees and highway tolls
15. Basic tip to the Hotel and reataurants
16. Local taxes and currents Vat included into the quotation
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Turkey Tourist Visa (Sub to change)
1. Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey.
2. Ordinary passport holders may obtain their 30-day single-entry e-Visas via www.evisa.gov.tr, provided that they have a valid Schengen or USA, UK, Ireland visa or residence permit and that they travel to Turkey with Turkish Airlines or Egypt Air.
A) Add on Single entry Visa Charges (Updated on 3 April '18 till further notice/sub to change): (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 6500 per person / INR 25000 (Family 04 Combo)