240 km & 6hrs drive from Delhi(Best for activities like rafting, trekking, Yoga etc.)
Rishikesh, a most tranquil place in northern Uttarakhand, surrounded by hills and bisected by the wide and sluggish Ganges, is often claimed as the `Yoga Capital of the World'. In this package , we are offering 2 Nights stay as per your selection, Breakfast & Dinner with two way transfers to Haridwar Railway Station.
Suggested Itinerary for 2 Nts & 3Days
Day 01 Arrival Haridwar - Rishikesh :-On Arrival at Haridwar Railway station, meet & greet our Skylink representative who assists while you take a transfer to the Rishikesh resort.On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day. In the afternoon, visit Ram Jhula, Lakshman Jhula evening Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02:-Rishikesh :- After breakfast, proceed for river rafting on Ganges (16Kms stretch) on extra cost.Rest day at Leisure.Enjoy bonfire at night followed by Dinner.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03:- Rishikesh – Haridwar Drop This is the last day of the Rishikesh tour.Munch some delicious breakfast and then check out of the hotel. Start driving towards the railway station to board your train to reach back Delhi with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3.Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4.In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5.Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6.Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
- 02 Nights stay as per selection of the package .
- Welcome drink [Non-Alcoholic] on arrival.
- Return Railway station transfers by Pvt Vehicle from Haridwar.
- Complimentary Breakfast & Dinner.
- In house Games on Complimentary.
- All Applicable taxes.
**Other Services On Chargeable Basis :
1- River Rafting -16 km @ 900 /- per person basis
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra Kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure:50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Events / Festivals in Rishikesh:
As Rishikesh is a perfect place for meditation and yoga. There are various festivals in Rishikesh and one of them is:
“The International Yoga Week Festival”: It is held during the month of February. This is one of the most amazing festivals in Rishikesh for which travellers from all over the world love to visit and participate. The yoga lovers wait for the festival and enjoy the event to the fullest.
Best Season in Rishikesh:
Although Rishikesh enjoys favourable climate throughout the year, here’s a monthly breakup of Rishikesh’s climatic conditions so that you can plan when to go:
The best time to visit Rishikesh is from September to May.