2 Nights Nainital, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner & Much more..
Straight out of a fairy tale, this red Swiss Chalet springs into view out of the dense oak forest on Ayarpatta Hills on the quiet Raj Bhavan Road of Nainital. Dont miss to marvel at the gigantic eucalyptus tree that presides over the chalet or take a walk through one of the many wooded trails from the hotel, straight out of a William Wordsworth poem. Alpine Club is a boutique hotel that provides a homely experience in the bustling tourist town of Nainital. Located 4 km away from the busy mall and lake, Alpine Club provides the warmth and comfort of a home away from home with personalized service.
Day 1: Delhi to Nainital (330 KM / 8 - 9Hrs Approx) :Evening @ 2100 hrs take a Coach from Delhi to Nainital, Overnight on board.
Day 02: Nainital :Early morning arrival @ 0700 am upon arrrvial check in to the Hotel ( check in time as per hotel policy). After fresh up & change, you can explore on your own or stroll around the Naini Lake. Evening back to Hotel, Dinner & overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Nainital: Early morning, after breakfast enjoy the day at leisure or take an optional tour of Bhimtal /Lake Tour (at an extra cost).Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Nainital – Delhi :Early morning after breakfast check out from the Hotel & direct proceed to Mall Road /Bus Stand for board the coach for Delhi .Overnight on board.
Day 05: Delhi :Early morning arrival @ 0700 am you will reach Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- Return Ticket AC Deluxe Coach Delhi-Nainital-Delhi
- 2 Nights Accomodation on Double sharing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- Inclusive of Breakfast & Dinner.
- Inclusive all applicable taxes.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 9 % wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.