240 km&6hrs drive from Delhi 3Nights stay with Breakfast & Dinner,Wifi
Workation is a combination of work + vacation, so here you work as well as enjoy the vacations. Divine Resort is one of the most popular economic resorts in Rishikesh. An awesome beauty of breathtaking, sun washed river complements the resort to provide you a real freshness cool and fresh air originating from mesmerizing Ganga refreshing your body and soul. Enjoy the resistance charm of yoga and meditation.Stimulate your body and rejuvenate your senses with Ayurvedic body massage.
Rishikesh is an adventure seekers paradise. The numerous activities this place offers are bungee jumping, river rafting, camping and trekking. A most tranquil place in northern Uttarakhand, surrounded by hills and bisected by the wide and sluggish Ganges, is often claimed as the `Yoga Capital of the World’. The city is famously known as the ‘Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas'.
Suggested Itinerary for 3 Nights & 4 Days
Day 01 Arrival Rishikesh :- On Arrival completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day. In the afternoon, visit Ram Jhula, Lakshman Jhula. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 02 :- Rishikesh :- Morning Yoga & breakfast,free work hours. Evening attend Ganga Aarti in Rishikesh. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner)
Day 03:-Morning Yoga & breakfast,free work hours.Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner)
Day 04:-Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive for onward destination. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note: Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Refreshing Welcome drink on-arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
2. 3 Nights Stay in Executive Room with Ganga View.
3. Breakfast & dinner.
4. Tea & coffee maker in the room.
5. Includes Bottle of mineral water in the room.
6. Includes Complimentary WiFi in the room.
7. Each room of the Hotel is equipped with 40 inch LED TV
8. Complimentary Indoor games.
9. 15% Discount on for SPA, FNB, and Laundry.
10. All Taxes.
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
Things to Do:
Wellness & Spa,Ayurveda Treatments,Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat & Neelkanth Mahadev Temple.