2N Zagreb, 2N Split, 2N Dubrovnik
2N Zagreb, 2N Split, 2N Dubrovnik, Breakfast, Transfers, Optional Sightseeing
Croatia is an Eastern European country with a long coastline on the Adriatic Sea. Encompassing more than a thousand islands, it's also crossed by the Dinaric Alps. Its inland capital, Zagreb, is distinguished by its medieval Gornji Grad (Upper Town) and diverse museums. The major coastal city Dubrovnik has massive 16th-century walls encircling an Old Town with Gothic and Renaissance buildings.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 1 Zagreb:
Arrival to Zagreb airport.Private transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Zagreb area.
DAY 2 Zagreb
Breakfast at the hotel.
Optional Zagreb sightseeing tour with local guide (duration approx. 2 hrs)Zagreb grew up on two neighboring hills: Kaptol - the centre of spiritual and religious life of north-western Croatia and Gradec - the commercial centre of skilful tradesmen and craftsmen. Take an easy walk with your guide, visiting the Upper Town with its Gothic Cathedral, the beautiful and ornate St. Catherine’s church or
the massive St. Mark’s church with its famous color-tiled roof. Continue to the medieval Stone Gate and “Dolac”, the open-air market which are a must for all visitors.Overnight at the hotel in Zagreb area.
DAY 3 Zagreb - Split - Same day Plitvice National Park
Breakfast at the hotel.Private transfer from Zagreb to Split, visiting Optional Plitvice National Park en route.
Visit Plitvice national park with local guide
(duration approx. 2,5 hrs) Plitvice National Park is one of the most beautiful and best preserved national parks in the country. This is why the entire lakes and surrounding area were declared a national park in 1949 and are listed on the UNESCO`s list of World Heritage Sites because of its exceptional beauty. It is a valley situated between high forested mountains in which lie, one below another, a string of sixteen beautiful lakes of crystal blue and green waters. Fed by small streams and brooks, they spill into each other in 92 foaming cascades and thundering waterfalls. The lakes themselves cover about 2 square kilometers and the entire national park covers 200 square kilometers. The Plitvice lakes` scenery will simply delight you regardless whether you are walking the paths and wooden bridges,taking a boat ride or just taking photographs. Transfer continues to Split (Duration approx. 2,5 hrs) Overnight at the hotel in Split area.
DAY 4 Split:
Breakfast at the hotel.
OPTIONAL: Split sightseeing tour with local guide (duration approx. 2 hrs)The Split private tour will take you along the Old City to visit main sights: the old town of Split is built on and around the spectacular Roman Palace erected by the Roman Emperor Diocletian (born in Salona – today’s Solin) in the 4th century.The walking tour starts with a visit to the cellars of the Palace that are still very well preserved. The cellars offer a good view at how the life in the Palace was organized. The Cathedral St. Duje is a complex of a church, formed from an Imperial Roman mausoleum, with a bell tower; strictly the church is dedicated to the Virgin Mary, and the bell tower to Saint Duje. Together they form the Cathedral of St. Duje.Overnight at the hotel in Split area.
DAY 5 Split - Dubrovnik:
Breakfast at the hotel.Private transfer from Split to Dubrovnik, visiting Ston en route, with oysters/mussels degustation.Ston is a small town on a narrow isthmus connecting the peninsula of Peljesac with the mainland, known for their traditional salt production, construction of a huge, fortified complex encompassing the settlements of Mali and Veliki Ston and high quality oysters/mussels.The best oysters in Croatia and the world come from Mali Ston bay, which has been famous for seashell cultivation since the Roman Empire days.Transfer continues to Dubrovnik.Overnight at the hotel in Dubrovnik area.
DAY 6 Dubrovnik:
Breakfast at the hotel.
OPTIONAL: Dubrovnik sightseeing & cable car tour with local guide
(duration approx. 2 hrs)This walking tour will open the doors to you to one of the largest and most luxurious open air museum tow. You depart on foot from Pile square to the newly renovated Cable Car station, which will take you to the best panoramic view from the Srd hill. The bird’s eye view on the greatness of the old Dubrovnik bathed in the sun will be a sight you will never forget. A clear day will grant you views of up to 60 kilometers and ample photo opportunities.Once returned the guide will lead you by foot through the narrow streets of the Old Town for the walking part of the tour.
Overnight at the hotel in Dubrovnik area.
DAY 7 Departure from Dubrovnik:
Breakfast at the hotel.Private from your hotel to Dubrovnik airport.
End of our services.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1.2 Nights Accommodation in Zagreb
2.2 Nights Accommodation in Split
3.2 Nights Accommodation in Dubrovnik
5. Private one way transfers with a/c vehicle:
- Zagreb airport – hotel in Zagreb area
- Hotel in Zagreb area – hotel in Split area
- Hotel in Split area – hotel in Dubrovnik area
- Hotel in Dubrovnik area – Dubrovnik airport
6. Additional services:
- Oyster and wine tasting in local restaurant in Ston
1. Zagreb Sightseeing tour with local guide (include: transportation, guide) INR 11500 p.p. (Min 2 Pax)
2. Plitvice National Park tour with local guide tour (include: Guide, Entrance fees to National park) INR 8500 p.p. (Min 2 Pax)
3. Split Sightseeing (include-transportation, guide, entrance fees to Diocletian's palace and cathedral) INR 11700 p.p. (Min 2 Pax)
4. Dubrovnik Sightseeing & Cable car tour (include-transportation, guide, entrance fees to Dominican Monastery, Cable Car ticket) INR 11700 p.p. (Min 2 Pax)
Note**Cable car in Dubrovnik does not operate in January and February
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to visit Croatia is during the “shoulder-season” months of May and June and September and October. Then you can expect pleasant sunny days ideal for swimming in the sea and sunbathing, with all the tourist facilities up and running but no crowds.