2N Zagreb, 2N Split, 3N Dubrovnik
2N Zagreb, 2N Split, 3N Dubrovnik, Breakfast, Transfers on Pvt Basis, Sightseeing
Croatia is a Central European country with a long coastline on the Adriatic Sea. Explore the cities in Croatia - Zagreb, Plitvice, Split, Dubrovnik. You visit - Upper Town with its Gothic Catheral, the beautiful and ornate St. Catherine's Church, Plitvice National Park, The bell tower to Saint Duje, The Jupiter's Temple, The Dominican Monastery etc.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 1 Zagreb
Arrival to Zagreb airport.Private transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Zagreb area.
DAY 2 Zagreb
Breakfast at the hotel.
Zagreb sightseeing tour with local guide (duration approx. 2.5 hrs) Zagreb grew up on two neighboring hills: Kaptol - the centre of spiritual and religious life of north-western Croatia and Gradec - the commercial centre of skilful tradesmen and craftsmen. Take an easy walk with your guide, visiting the Upper Town with its Gothic Cathedral, the beautiful and ornate St. Catherine’s church or the massive St. Mark’s church with its famous color-tiled roof. Continue to the medieval Stone Gate and “Dolac”, the open-air market which are a must for all visitors. Rest of the day free to explore the City on own. Overnight at the hotel in Zagreb area.
DAY 3 Zagreb - Plitvice - Same day Plitvice National Park - Split
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from Zagreb to Plitvice (duration approx. 2hrs).
Visit of the Plitvice National Park (duration approx. 3 hrs) Plitvice National Park is one of the most beautiful and best preserved national parks in the country. This is why the entire lakes and surrounding area were declared a national park in 1949 and are listed on the UNESCO`s list of World Heritage Sites because of its exceptional beauty. it is a valley situated between high forested mountains in which lie, one below another, a string of sixteen beautiful lakes of crystal blue and green waters. Fed by small streams and brooks, they spill into each other in 92 foaming cascades and thundering waterfalls. The Plitvice lakes` scenery will simply delight you regardless whether you are walking the paths and wooden bridges, taking a boat ride or just taking photographs. Transfer continues to Split (duration approx. 3hrs). Overnight at the hotel in Split area.
DAY 4 Split
Breakfast at the hotel. Split sightseeing tour with local guide (duration approx. 2.5hrs) The Split private tour will take you along the Old City to visit main sights: the old town of Split is built on and around the spectacular Roman Palace erected by the Roman Emperor Diocletian (born in Salona – today’s Solin) in the 4th century. The walking tour starts with a visit to the cellars of the Palace that are still very well preserved. The cellars offer a good view at how the life in the Palace was organized. The Cathedral St. Duje is a complex of a church, formed from an Imperial Roman mausoleum, with a bell tower; strictly the church is dedicated to the Virgin Mary, and the bell tower to Saint Duje. Together they form the Cathedral of St. Duje. The Jupiter’s Temple is a temple dedicated to the god Jupiter of the ancient Romans, located near the Peristyle, the central square of the palace. It was built during the entire construction of Diocletian's Palace. At the entrance to the temple is one of the two sphinxes brought out of Egypt by the order of Emperor Diocletian. Other sites will be seen along the way.
Overnight at the hotel in Split area.
DAY 5 Split - Dubrovnik (Duration approx 4.5 hrs)
Breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer from Split to Dubrovnik, Afternoon; Dubrovnik sightseeing tour (duration approx. 2 hrs)
<... those who seek paradise on Earth should come to Dubrovnik>(George Bernard Shaw) The walking portion includes visits to the Dominican Monastery with its fine collection of medieval paintings. Our guide will lead you through the narrow streets of the Old Town introducing you to the history and culture of this magnificent city. Other buildings will be viewed along the way. Overnight at the hotel in Dubrovnik area.
DAY 6 Dubrovnik
Breakfast at the hotel. OPTIONAL: Excursion to the island of Korcula with local guide (duration approx. 8 hrs) @ INR 22300 p.p.
Korcula town is considered the birthplace of Marco Polo. Experience the narrow streets, churches and palaces in one of the best preserved Medieval towns in the Mediterranean.Our walking tour of the town will reveal some of the finest sites such as St Marc’s Cathedral. After sightseeing – free time for lunch or even swimming. Overnight at the hotel in Dubrovnik area.
Day 7 Dubrovnik
Breakfast at the hotel. OPTIONAL: Excursion to Montenegro (Duration approx. 8 hrs) (Passport is obligatory) @ INR 25500 p.p.
Located less than one hour's drive from Dubrovnik, Montenegro offers a natural beauty in combination with history and culture. Enjoy the drive around the Kotor Bay with its numerous small settlements; stop in Medieval Kotor to soak in the typical Mediterranean lifestyle; continue to Budva, the ancient town which is today a lively tourist resort. Overnight at the hotel in Dubrovnik area.
DAY 8 Departure from Dubrovnik:
Breakfast at the hotel.Private from your hotel to Dubrovnik airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 2 Nights Accommodation in Zagreb with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights Accommodation in Split with Breakfast
3. 3 Nights Accommodation in Dubrovnik with Breakfast
4. Private one way transfers with a/c vehicle:
- Zagreb airport – hotel in Zagreb area
- Hotel in Zagreb area – Split via Plitvice
- Hotel in Split – Dubrovnik
- Hotel in Dubrovnik – Dubrovnik airport
- Zagreb city sightseeing tour
- Plitvice National Park sightseeing tour
- Split sightseeing tour
- Dubrovnik sightseeing tour
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:
The best time to visit Croatia is during the “shoulder-season” months of May and June and September and October. Then you can expect pleasant sunny days ideal for swimming in the sea and sunbathing, with all the tourist facilities up and running but no crowds.