350 kms&6-7 drive hrs from Delhi ,Perfect Family Gateway with Breakfast.
During the times of the British Raj, this was the most exclusive hotel in Shimla; known for its fabulous ballroom dances and fashionable clientele. A Heritage Grand Hotel with rich wooden floors, glowing fireplaces, a grand atrium lobby and panoramic mountain views, The Oberoi Cecils warm ambience flows into our hospitality; as we welcome you at the front door, show you to your room or help you relax at the spa. At our dedicated childrens activity centre, we are also delighted to welcome your little ones for the holiday of a lifetime. Hotel located in 03 kms from Mall Road ,Shimla .
Shimla Overview: What was once the ‘summer capital of British India’ has now turned into a tourist-satisfying-hill-station in the north of the country! Shimla is the shimmering capital of the beautiful Himachal Pradesh which is by far the best tourist place in the country.
Day 01: Shimla
Upon arrival check in to the hotel. After fresh n up drive for S/seeing visit: State Museum, Kalibadi Temple, Jakhu Temple, The Mall, Christ church. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town-The Mall & the Ridge (by walk).Dinner & Overnight at Shimla.
Day 02:-Shimla-Kufri Excursion -Shimla:
Morning after breakfast visit to same day excursion of Kufri.India’s one of the best holidays paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. The place is a tourist hot spot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel at Shimla.
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & driver for onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Welcome Drink on arrival (No-Alcoholic)
2. 2 Night Stay in Deluxe Room
3. Daily Breakfast
4. Tea & Coffee maker in the room
6. All Taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT SHIMLA:
March to June:
This is a popular tourist season in Shimla as the weather is quite pleasant and perfect for outdoor activities. The temperature is comfortable and usually varies between 15°C and 30°C. If you are into adventure sports then this is the ideal time to try paragliding, trekking, camping and rafting. Make sure you carry comfortable walking shoes for going around the Mall Road. Summers are mild and you might need light woolens, especially at night.
July to September:
This is not peak season in Shimla because of heavy rainfall and occasional landslides. But monsoon brings out the lush character of the hill station. Also, since few people like to travel to the hill station at this time, hotel prices drop down considerably and you can find great deals on really good properties.
October to February:
This is again a popular season for Shimla for people who are looking for snow, which typically falls between December and February. This is the time skiing and ice skating take off. The average temperature during this season is around 8°C and goes down to -2°C. This is a popular time for honeymooners. Don’t forget to carry warm clothes if you don’t want to get tuck in your hotel room.