Ex Delhi Return Volvo Coach, 2Nights Stay, Breakfast & Dinner.
An ultimate place to relax, rejuvenate and revive, Himachal Pradesh provides a perfect getaway with its pleasant weather and mystical culture. When in Dharamshala, relax amidst untouched nature at Bhagsunag Falls. If you wish to relax in the lap of nature and are looking for affordable travel options, then our two nights and three days Dharamshala Volvo Package is best suited for you. The Volvo package costs you just a few pennies and in return tenders you great comfort and space.
Dharamshala Overview: Dharamshala is broadly divided into two parts; Upper and Lower Dharamshala. Upper Dharamshala, also referred to as McLeodganj is the major tourist attraction, as it is more scenic and is home to the Dalai Lama and magnificent Buddhist hermitages. Lower Dharamshala, on the other hand, comprises the civic structures like educational institutions, offices, the bus station and hospitals
Day 01 Delhi - Dharamshala (480 kms/ 10-12 hours’ drive approx.):
AC VOLVO Evening depart from New Delhi @ 05:30 hrs & direct proceeds to Dharamshala overnight journey.
Day 02: Dharamshala:
Early morning upon arrival at Dharamshala Volvo bus stand & later transfer to the hotel after fresh up & changing proceeds for S/seeing visit: Chamunda Devi Temple, Norboling Monastery, Karmapa Monastery & Topavan later back to hotel. Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 03: Dharamshala:
Morning after breakfast proceeds for S/Seeing: Bhagsunath Temple, Bhagsunag Falls, Dalai lama Temple, St. John Church, Dal Lake, Mecloedganj Market Tsuglag Khang Lower Dharamshala: Tea Garden, Kunal Pathri Temple later back to hotel . Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 04: Dharamshala –Delhi (480 kms/ 10-12 hours’ drive approx.):
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct proceed to Dharamshala bus stand for board the bus for Delhi overnight journey.
Day 05: Arrival Delhi by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Return Volvo Ticket (Delhi-Dharamshala-Delhi).
2. 2 Nights Stay in Double sharing basis.
3. Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic).
4. Daily breakfast & dinner.
5. Complimentary 02 mineral water.
6. All taxes.
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
- Popular Things to buy from Dharamshala – Stone Jewellery & Handicrafts ,Shawls, Ethnic Caps, Wall Hangings, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist artifacts, Buddhist paintings, Idols of Lord Buddha, Woollen Wear, and Pullovers made of yark Wool, Dry fruits, Apples Jams and Jellies.