2 Nights stay in Deluxe Room , Breakfast & Dinner, Taxes
Solan, housing one of the oldest breweries in India, is acclaimed as an ideal city to enjoy tranquility and nature & also acclaimed as the Mushroom Capital due to high mushroom cultivation.The city is dotted with various monasteries.There lies the Suryavilas, a wonderful conspiracy of sublime tranquillity and understated opulence. A heady combination of royal grandeur and enchanting mystique, it exemplifies the warm and personalized service.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01:-Delhi- Solan-(300 Kms/7-8 hrs.):
Morning pick up from New Delhi ( Address will be provide later ) & direct drive to Solan. Upon arrival check in to the hotel, Overnight Journey
Day 02:-Solan - Entry ticket Mini Movie Theatre
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or you can visit Solan Sightseeing:
Shooloni Devi Temple:- The temple is a must visit and attracts devotees from all across. The temple experiences huge footfall during the Solan Fair held in June every year.
Ghurka Fort:- This is one of the oldest forts, built about 300 years ago. The fort is a great picnic spot and visitors can enjoy amazing views of the surrounding.
The monastery is recognized as the world’s 2nd oldest. The monastery is situated at a distance of 12 km from Solan.
Karol Tibba and Meteol Tibba:-
Legends say that Tibba is the residence of Pandavas. The route is considered as an amazing trekking route featuring a few picnic spots.
Evening, you take your entry movie ticket and enjoy your night with Mini Movie Theatre Show.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03:-Solan -Delhi- (300 kms /7-8 hrs.):-
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & direct drive to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10.The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Accommodation on double occupancy
2. Welcome drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival
3.Daily Breakfast & Dinner at the Restaurant.
4.Tea/Coffee maker in the room
5. Complimentary Mineral Water (02 bottles during the day)
6. Free usage of Swimming Pool (9.00 AM to 6.00 PM)
7. Complimentary entry to Mini Movie Theatre (20 Seater)
8. Complimentary usage of games at our Kids Recreation Zone
9. Free usage of Pool Table & Table Tennis
10.Facility to play outdoor games
11. For house use, Cab Service will be available in the property from 7:00 AM in the morning till 12:00 AM (Midnight).
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified .
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
By Airways: The nearest airport from Mashobra is Shimla Airport, roughly 45 min. drive from Mashobra. The second nearest Airport is Chandigarh Airport, roughly two hour's drive from the city. It is well connected to the major cities like Amritsar, New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Goa, Ahmedabad, Jaipur and Leh.
By Railways: The nearest railway station is Solan Railway station. The station is a stopover point of the famous Kalka–Shimla Railway line.
By Roadways: Tourist buses and taxis are available from every city of Himachal Pradesh to Solan.