Same day Taj Mahal & Agra Fort Tour by Private Car -UNESCO world heritage site
This tour package is meant for traveler who want to explore the city of Agra in 2 days. The tour is designed for foreign travelers, who want to explore Taj Mahal and other monuments in the best possible way without any rush. The client can take this tour package by which they can explore the rich heritage of Agra City and the glorious past of the Mughals .Best time to visit the Taj Mahal is in the autumn, winter and spring months from October to February. The peak summer months of May to July are best avoided because of the hot weather. The months of October and November, after the monsoon, offer the sight of the Taj at its mesmerising best.
DAY 1: DELHI -AGRA (200 KM/approx.3-4HRS), AGRA SIGHTSEEING
04:00 -04:30 AM: Reporting of Vehicle at Pick up point Delhi/NCR Hotel/ IGI Airport.
04:30- 04:45 AM: Assemble in Pick up point & boarding duration on Vehicle of 15 minutes.
The Drive would take around 3-4hrs to reach Agra via Yamuna Expressway.
04:45-05:00 AM: Departure of Vehicle to Agra
11:00-11:30 AM: Tentative Arrival at Agra
11:00-11:30 AM: Later proceed to TAJ MAHAL for , afternoon to see the ravishing beauty of India’s most renowned monument.
01:00-02:00 PM: Lunch on your own
02:00-02:30 PM: proceed to AGRA FORT
03:30-03:45 PM: Reporting of Vehicle at Parking area for pick up.
03:45-04:00 PM: Assemble in Pick up point & boarding duration on Vehicle of 15 minutes.
04:00-09:00 PM: The Drive would take around 3-4hrs to reach Delhi via Yamuna Expressway.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Meet & Greet by our Representative /Driver with Ply Card.
2. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle(Regular :A/c Indigo or similar) /Standard :A/c IDezire/Etios or similar ) as per the selection package
3. Inclusive of Toll Taxes , State Taxes, Parking.
4. English/Hindi Speaking Guide at Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The tourists can spend any number of hours inside the Taj complex from sunrise to sunset. Night viewing at the Taj Mahal, from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM, is allowed only on five nights in a month: one, on the full moon night, two days before it and two days after it, except for Fridays.
Daytime: sunrise to sunset every day (06:00 am to 06:30 pm) except Friday. Every Friday the Taj Mahal is closed and only accessible in the afternoon for Muslims to attend prayers. Nighttime: 08:30 pm to 12:30 am