350kms &7hrs drive from Delhi,2N stay with Breakfast ,Travel Insurance & Free Dinner
Hotel Fairmount Shimla Located within a 10 minute's drive from the Mall Road, Hotel Fair Mount features multi-cuisine restaurant, seminar hall, games room and free Wi-Fi. Located in the peaceful and tranquil environs, Hotel Fair Mount is a 3 star property that promises to offer a comfortable stay to guests. This hotel is within 40 minutes drive from the Shimla Airport.It's a perfect place for organizing conferences and seminars. Other facilities include business center, games room, laundry, airport transfer, car parking and tourticket assistance. The in-house multi-cuisine restaurant has sumptuous North Indian, South Indian and Chinese.
Explore the picturesque town of Shimla with the Fairmount Hotel. Some of the nearby attractions include:-
1. Jakhoo Temple: Only 15 mins walk & you feel spiritually connected to nature and God at the same time
2. The Mall: 2.9 kms, Shopping, fun, food and people. Everything happens at the Mall, one of the hottest attarctions in Shimla
3. The Christ Church: 3 kms. A monument old enough for being a reason to be near God and spirituality
4. Kufri: 12 kms, a beautiful small town near Shimla that would complete your trip. The beauty goes short of words during winters in Kufri.
5. Naldhera: 15 kms, Naldehra, at an altitude of 2050 m and 23 km from Shimla on Shimla- Tattapani road, houses the oldest and the highest golf course in India.
6. Chail: 39 kms, Chail is a lush green setting and was the former capital of the Patiala State. It has the world’s highest cricket ground at a height of 2250 m, built in 1893.
7. Tattapani: 44 kms, Tattapani is a spot well known for hot sulfurous springs. Shiv Goofa at Saraur (4 Km) is also worth visiting.
Tentative Itinerary: 2Nights/3Days
Day 01 Delhi- Shimla (350 Kms/7-8 hrs.):
Arrivalat Delhi Airport or Railway Station and shall leave for Shimla, Checkin to the hotel and rest of the day free for rest, Dinner & Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 02 Shimla- Half Day Local Tour + Kufri Excursion & Back to Shimla:
After Breakfast, proceed for visit to Kufri .Enjoy Horse Ride/Yak Ride; see Himalayan National Park at Kufri. See Apple orchards at Mashobra, later Visit to the lacal shimla Sankat Mochan Temple and Army Museum, visit Indian Institute of Advance Studies, Jakhoo Temple, Ridge, Church, Lakkar Bazaar, Mall Road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari Temple etc. Dinner & Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 03 Shimla-Delhi- (350 kms /7-8 hrs.):
Breakfast at hotel later final Check out from the hotel & get direct transfer to New Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2Nights stay for a Couple as per package chosen.
2. Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
3. Buffet Breakfast
4. Free Dinner.
5. Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room (Replenished once during the day)
6. Hi-speed internet/wi-fi services
7. 2 bottles of mineral water
8. Complimentary use of the indoor games & activities.
9. Travel Insurance
10. Inclusive of All Presently Applicable Taxes (VAT, luxury Tax & Service tax)
- Infant & Below 5 years child is complimentary.
- Extra person above 5 years will be treated at the rate of an adult.
- The packages shall not be valid for certain blackout dates Festive period and extended weekends as advised by the hotel management.
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund
will be there whatever the case may be.
*Condition to travel Himachal:*
- We would like to request you to get RTPCR Test done 72-24Hrs before arrival in Himachal to have a hassle free travelling. (Mandatory)
- If guest have completed 2 doses of vaccination they need to carry their Vaccination Certificate
- If guest have completed 01 Dose of vaccination they need to carry negative RTPCR test before 72-24hrs prior travelling
- Aarogya Setu app is mandatory in all the travellers’ mobile phone.