385Kms&8hrs from Delhi- You can visit Mukteshwar with Nainital,Kasauni,Corbett
The Ojaswi Himalayan Resort features a lavish spa, plenty of outdoor recreation and global cuisines to satiate your taste buds. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi facilities. Valet parking ensures hassle-free parking and the safety of your vehicles. The rooms are comfortable and equipped with flat-screen TVs and seating areas.The rooms have a private bathroom offering shower facilities. Guests can enjoy a free breakfast. The resort has some delightful games for your recreation. One can play Ping-Pong and hire cycles to explore nearby areas. A day trip to Nainital would be ideal from the hotel as it is just 20.9 km from the property.
Mukteshwar Overview : Mukteshwar is a quaint hill station where any hotel or resort will give a quiet vacation. Ojaswi is quieter than that even. Located about eight kilometers from Mukteshwar, it's a resort that will provide everything you need for a relaxed holiday apart from providing breathtaking views of the Himalayas and the valleys. It's huge resort with several luxurious rooms.
Day 1: Delhi - Mukteshwar (350 kms / 8 hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Mukteshwar enroot sight seeing Bhimtal & Naukuchiatal, lunch on the way evening arrival at Mukteshwar Check in Hotel. Dinner at Hotel & Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 2 : Mukteshwar
After having breakfast visit Mukteshwar, the most beautiful place In "Kumaon "to view the majestic Himalayan peaks. Also visit the old Shiva Temple perched on an out crop above the sleepy town, a delightful place - serene & tranquil - from where you can look out across the magnificent valley which spreads hundreds of feet below. Nearby is Chauli ki Jali, a vertiginous out crop of rocks and a great place for spotting mountain eagles and other birds of prey. Later visit the picturesque little Church perched on the side of the hill. In the evening view beautiful Sunset of the valley either from the resort or take a small trek to Sunset point.
Return to hotel. Dinner Overnight stay.
Further towards >
Day 3: Mukteshwar - Kausani (115 kms/5hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Kausani via sight seeing to Shetala and Almora. Kausani is ideal for those who seek to escape from the din and dust, hustle and bustle of big cities and wish to spend a quiet holiday in the lap of nature. Check in Hotel. After fresh up visit Sun set at View Point, Gandhi Ji Ashram. Dinner at Hotel & Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 4: Kausani
Day at Leisure or visit local sight seeing i.e. Baijnath & Bageshwar. Dinner at Hotel & Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 5: Kausani - Corbett National Park (190km/6hrs)
Corbett National Park (190km/6hrs) - After breakfast, drive from Kasauni to Corbett National Park enroute visiting Ranikhet.Sightseeing of places in and around Ranikhet later drive to Corbett National Park. Dinner at Hotel & Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 6: Corbett - Delhi (280kms/7hrs)
Early morning visit to Corbett Park by Jeep Safari , Visit to Garjiya Temple , Corbett Museum, Corbett Park is is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards, Elephants & back to Hotel for B/fast after b/fast drive back to Delhi. On arrive in Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival.
2. 2 Nights stay in Jungle Retreat Room on Double Sharing basis.
3. Daily Breakfast & Dinner
4. One bottle of Mineral Water per person per night in each room/cottage.
6. Tea & coffee maker in the room/cottage along with daily replenishment.
7. Guided nature / Sunset trek.
8. Evening Events Karaoke (Test your voice)
9. Free access to Wii-Fi
10. Complimentary recreational activities i.e. volleyball, Cricket, Table Tennis, Pool Table etc.
11. Excess to kids zone.
12. Excess to library.
13. Complimentary accommodation for children below 5 years in the same room (w/o extra bed).
14. 15% Discount on single SPA & 20% Discount for two SPA.
15. Inclusive of All Taxes.
*Extra Activities Available -Badminton equipment,Cycling Off-site,Hiking Off-site,Canoeing Off-site Additional charge,Table tennis,Billiards
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT:
April to June
Summer season in Mukteshwar begins with the month of April and ends with June. While the days remain warm during this time, nights are cool. It is a great season to enjoy the scenic views of the place.
July to September
Mukteshwar experiences mild showers during the monsoon season which falls between July and September. It is a good time to enjoy the natural beauty of the place amid the rains.
October to January
Winter season in Mukteshwar brings in cool and pleasant weather which is perfect for sightseeing at its attractions. The weather during this season ranges between 3°C to 17°C. The town also receives heavy snowfall with the end of this period. During this season, you get to enjoy, looking at the snow-capped mountains which form the backdrop of this place.