2 Nights Stay in Luxury Namami Ganges Resort & Spa *3.5 Star,Near Zip-Line (River Crossing by Rope).
This resort is an exceptional mix of luxury and nature. It provides swimming pool as well as exclusive access to white sand beach on banks of holy river Ganga.The Namami Ganges signature restaurant provides healthful and flavorful dishes made with locally sourced ingredients, sourced in a vibrant and distinguished style.
Shivpuri Overview: Shivpuri is 16 KMS away from Lakshman Jhula. Shivpuri Rishikesh is known for its river rafting activity. The ganga river flows just beside Shivpuri. The flow of the river is very heavy and there are enormous rapids which attract the adventure loving community. The river bank is surrounded by mountains which makes the whole atmosphere awesome. This is the ideal place for starting the river rafting. Shivpuri is famous for its various camps. There are many camping sites along the River Ganga. Shivpuri Rishikesh is ideal for rafting and rock climbing and rappelling. The camping sites provide a very beautiful view of mountain and river. The view is great especially during sunrise and sunset. Must visit with friends for camping very enjoyable and adventurous. Have a great view of starry sky at night while sitting on the banks of Ganga.
Day 01: Shivpuri :When you reach your destination, check into your tented camp located on the stunning river side. Fasten your seat belts for relishing some of the interesting Water Sports in Uttaranchal as later in the day, you would carry on for the initial rafting voyage with the starting being Marine drive and the end point being the base camp. In fact, rafting has climbed the popularity charts quite rapidly and is one of the prominent Adventure Sports in Uttaranchal at present. On your Rafting with wildlife tour, our experienced staff that comprise of tour guides, would be with you. After the leader of the tour holds a session of briefing, an interesting encounter starts which has rapids like Three blind mice, Good Morning and LMT. You can spend your spare time in the evening by keeping yourself engrossed in any interesting game or simply enjoying a any other activity. Later, enjoy dinner by the bon-fire. Overnight stay in a camp/Hotel.
Day 02: Shivpuri: Have breakfast, and start your road journey to Rishikesh. During afternoon, enjoy visiting the interesting places of Rishikesh such as Lakshman Jhula, Shivananda Ashram, Ram Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Parmarth Ashram and Bharat Mandir. To recharge yourself, have a night halt at a hotel.
Day 03: Shivpuri : onward destination
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Welcome drink on arrival (Non-alcoholic).
2. 2 Nights stay in Well Appointed Executive A.C Rooms with all Modern facilities.
3. Meal as per Plan (Breakfast )
4. Tea/Coffee maker in rooms for Bed Tea.
5. 02 Bottles of Mineral water complimentary in rooms per day during stay.
6. Free use of Recreational facilities such as Swimming Pool, Carom, and Badminton, pool Volleyball as per resort timing.
7. Nature Walk, Beach Walk During Stay
8. Free use of WI-FI connectivity in Public Area, Lobby & Dining area.
9. Room service, 24-hour front desk, Newspapers, Garden, area
10. Games room, Spa and wellness center,
11. Conference Room 1100 square fit covered area and 12 fit clear height
12. Outdoor pool, Restaurant 60 Pax Capacity (à la carte) Concierge service,
13. 24 Hour power backup and hot, Cold water.
14. Inclusive of All Taxes
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, Vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT RISHIKESH:
October to February: These months constitute the winter season in Rishikesh and see an average temperature of 19 degree C to 27 degree C. Despite the slight chill, this season is ideal for rafting and many travellers often visit Rishikesh during this time. January is the coldest month in Rishikesh and it is advisable to carry heavy woollens during this time.
March to June: March boasts of a favourable weather to try rafting and also be a part of the famous International Yoga festival. These months constitute the summer season in Rishikesh where June is the hottest month with temperatures rising up to 35 degree Celsius. However, the crowds are less, making it a good time to enjoy a peaceful vacation in this little town. Though rafting is closed but during this time, many hoteliers offer great discounts from June onwards.
July to September: Rishikesh receives average rainfall during the monsoon months starting from July to September. Owing to rains, the water level increases and rafting is closed. Discounts continue to lure budget travellers in the monsoon season as well. Although June can be hot, Rishikesh is a beautiful destination and has charm in all seasons.