300kms &6hrs drive approx Celebrate your New Year with your family at Suryavilas Luxury Resort
Solan, housing one of the oldest breweries in India, is acclaimed as an ideal city to enjoy tranquillity and nature & also acclaimed as the Mushroom Capital due to high mushroom cultivation. The city is dotted with various monasteries. There lies the Suryavilas, a wonderful conspiracy of sublime tranquillity and understated opulence. A heady combination of royal grandeur and enchanting mystique, it exemplifies the warm and personalized service.
Solan Overview : Solan is a scenic hill station situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The city is also known as the Mushroom city of India due to its vast mushroom plantations. Besides mushrooms, Solan is famous for its immense tomato production, thereby earning itself another name - the city of red gold. Striking the perfect balance between peaceful and energetic, Solan is a hilly area that offers plenty of activity options such as camping and trekking. \n\nBesides outdoor adventures, things to do in Solan range from visiting the Shoolani Devi Temple and tasting mouth watering Himachal food. The outskirts of the city are replete with rare species of animals such as the Himalayan black deer. Located just a few km from Solan, the Gurkha fort and the Kuthar fort are sites you must visit in Solan, and there are several parks here too that you can stroll through in the mornings. The beautiful fountains and the breathtaking rides will keep you entertained. Simultaneously, Solan also has sites of historic interest such as the Thoda Dance wall painting.
Day 01:-Delhi- Solan-(300 Kms/7-8 hrs.):
Morning pick up from New Delhi ( Address will be provide later ) & direct drive to Solan. Upon arrival check in to the hotel, Overnight Journey
Day 02:-Solan - Entry ticket Mini Movie Theatre
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or you can visit Solan Sightseeing:
Shooloni Devi Temple:- The temple is a must visit and attracts devotees from all across. The temple experiences huge footfall during the Solan Fair held in June every year.
Ghurka Fort:- This is one of the oldest forts, built about 300 years ago. The fort is a great picnic spot and visitors can enjoy amazing views of the surrounding.
The monastery is recognized as the world’s 2nd oldest. The monastery is situated at a distance of 12 km from Solan.
Karol Tibba and Meteol Tibba:-
Legends say that Tibba is the residence of Pandavas. The route is considered as an amazing trekking route featuring a few picnic spots.
Evening, you take your entry movie ticket and enjoy your night with Mini Movie Theatre Show.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03:-Solan -Delhi- (300 kms /7-8 hrs.):-
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & direct drive to Delhi.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival
2. Accommodation on double occupancy.
3. 02 nights stay in Deluxe Room.
4. Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Restaurant.
5. Tea/Coffee maker in the room
6. Complimentary Mineral Water (02 bottles during the day)
7. Free usage of Swimming Pool (9.00 AM to 6.00 PM)
8. Complimentary entry to Mini Movie Theatre (20 Seater)
9. Complimentary usage of games at our Kids Recreation Zone
10. Free usage of Pool Table & Table Tennis
11. Facility to play outdoor games
12. Live Barbeque & Bonfire on 31st evening.
13. DJ & cocktail snacks on 31st night.
14. Unlimited IMFL liquor brands from 8.00 pm -12.00 am for 31st night.
15. Brunch on 01st January 2019.
16. All Taxes.
Stay period from 30-December 2019 to 01 January 2020.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT:
October to February:
The weather in Corbett becomes pleasant in the month of October with lush-green surroundings that is a sight to behold. Although the winter season starts from the month of November, the core area of the park opens from 15th November and it is during this time, many people visit Corbett to enjoy safari. The average temperature during this time can sometimes drop down to 5 degree Celsius. Make sure you pack some woollens, especially for night.
April to June:
These months constitute the summer season in Corbett and sometimes the average temperature can rise up till 40 degree Celsius during the daytime. Although it is hot but this is the best time to spot animals including tigers in the park. Note that 15th June onwards, the core area of the park is closed due to onset of rainy season.
July to September:
These months constitute the monsoon season in Corbett. Nature lovers would love it as this is a great time to explore the lush-green environ in the region. Although Corbett National Park is open for most part of the year, but some parts of the park remains closed from July 1st till 14th November. Since this is an off-season, it allows budget travellers to stay in good resorts at affordable prices. This can be a relaxing weekend getaway for you and your family as it is less crowded and more peaceful.