2N Dharamsala, 2N Dalhousie
2N Dharamshala & 2N Dalhousie
DHARAMSHALA : A hill station in Himachal, Dharamshala has pleasant weather conditions through the summer months, sees heavy rains during monsoon and snowfall in winters. Heres a monthly break up of Dharamshalas climatic conditions so you can plan when to go:DALHOUSIE : A year-round destination, Dalhousie has something to offer you in every season. You should plan to visit Dalhousie depending on what you want to do in this pretty hill-station. Heres a monthly breakup of Dalhousies climatic conditions so you can plan when to go:
Delhi -Dharamshala (480 kms/ 10-12 hours’ drive approx.)
Day 01: Morning depart from New Delhi @ 04:00 hours & direct proceeds Dharamshala. Evening upon arrival check in to the hotel overnight journey.
Day 02: Morning after breakfast proceeds for S/Seeing: Bhagsunath Temple, Bhagsunag Falls, Dalai Lama Temple, St. John Church, Dal Lake, Mecloedganj Market Tsuglag Khang Lower Dharamshala: Tea Garden, Kunal Pathri Temple later back to hotel overnight stay.
Dharamshala- Dalhousie- (120 kms/ 3-4 hours’ drive approx.)
Day 03: Morning after breakfast Checks out from the hotel & drive for S/seeing visit: Chamunda Devi Temple, Norboling Monastery, Karmapa Monastery & Topavan later drive for Dalhousie upon arrival check in to the hotel overnight stays.
Day 04: Morning after breakfast direct proceeds for S/Seeing : Punch Pulla , Local Market , Subhash Baoli , Satdhara Water falls ,back to hotel Overnight Stay.
Dalhousie-Delhi (560 kms/ 12-14 hours’ drive approx.)
Day 5: Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & direct proceeds to Delhi
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- Transfer & S/seeing by AC Car as per the tour Itinerary
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- 02 Nights stay in Dharamshala on Double sharing Basis.
- 02 Nights stay in Dalhousie on Double sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.
- All Taxes.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
Please be noted Hotel New Varuni House ,base category room does not have extra bed space.