2 Night stay with Breakfast & Dinner, Free use of Indoor activities.
Chail is one of the most premier Hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. It has all the makings of an ideal family holiday as well as a lovely romantic retreat. There are numerous Places to visit in Chail including a host of outdoor activities for the whole family.
Chail Overview : Chail is one of the most premier Hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. It has all the makings of an ideal family holiday as well as a lovely romantic retreat. There are numerous Places to visit in Chail including a host of outdoor activities for the whole family.
Maple Resort Overview: Maple Resort is a 4 star luxury Resort near Shimla - standing majestically on the fringe of the beautiful triangle of Shimla, Chail and Kufri on the main Kufri - Chail road. The resort is surrounded by rich pine forests on one side and snow-capped mountains on the other. The whole property is a valley facing and every room has a balcony which offers a fantastic panoramic view of Himalayas. This resort offers 29 well-furnished rooms, multi-cuisine restaurant, spa service in the room on demand, indoor games and a sophisticated conference hall overlooking the pine valley with modern conference equipment.
Day 01 Delhi – Shimla (370 Kms) by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach
Departure from Kashmiri Gate / R.K Ashram Metro Station New Delhi at 08:30 PM - Overnight journey to Shimla by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach.
Day 02: Shimla- Naldehra (25 Kms 1 hrs drive approx.)
Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After fresh up & changing relax at the hotel overnight stay.
Day 03: Shimla:
Morning after breakfast, proceed for Local S/seeing of Shimla Visit: Mall Road, Christ Church, Jakhoo Temple, Ridge, and Scandal Point later in the evening back to hotel overnight stay.
Day 04: Shimla-Delhi (370 Kms) by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Shimla Bus Stand for board the coach to Delhi. Overnight journey.
Day 05: Arrival Delhi by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote / Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours.Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. Welcome Drink on Arrival.
2. 2N Stay in selected room on double sharing basis at Chail.
3. Tea/Coffee maker in the room (limited supply).
4. 02 Bottle of mineral water per room per day.
5. Mouth buttering breakfast & dinner only at Pine Bistro.
6. Free use of WiFi.
7. Complimentary Bonfire with in house music (Min 10 pax required).
8. Complimentary stay for a child below 6 years age (without extra bed).
9. All Taxes.
NOTE: Rates are not valid for extended weekend like Christmas & New Year etc.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified.
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms.
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5.Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
-Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT:
Summer (March end to mid-June) – This is considered the best time to visit Chail. Many tourists come over to take a break from the scorching heat. The weather during this time in Chail stays pleasant, allowing the tourists to enjoy sightseeing and relax.
Autumn (September to November) – autumn is a good time to visit Chail. Along with pleasant weather, you’ll find lesser tourists and thus good deals on hotel bookings.
Winter (December to mid-March) – With winters come snowfall in Chail. This is a perfect time for those wanting to spend time amid snow. However, be prepared with a good woollen and winter clothes!