2N Puri, 1N Bhubaneshwar, 4N Kolkata
Puri - Chilika Lake - Konark - Bhubaneshwar - Gangasagar
Though lesser known, Orissa is an amazing holiday destination, owing to the diverse experiences it offers. Go on Orissa tours with Skylink Travel for a hassle-free visit to Puri and Konark, two of the most significant holy places in the country. The Lingaraja and Rajarani temples in Bhubaneswar are two of the finest specimens of Kalinga Architecture. Those, who like being amidst nature, can opt for our Orissa packages that take them to waterfalls, lakes and beaches; there are many such sites in the state. The state also has numerous protected areas, including the renowned Gahirmatha Beach & many more
Day 01:Bhubaneswar –Puri 65 kms 1-2 Hours’ Drive Approx.
Upon arrival at 1550 Hrs Meet and greet by our representative/Driver at Bhubaneswar Railway Station & later proceed for The Holy city Puri upon arrival check in to the Hotel with warm and traditional welcome. Overnight Stay at Puri.
Day 02: Puri- Chilika Lake (Satapada) 50 Kms 1-2 Hours’ Drive Approx. Morning visit to the most awaited Lord Jagannath temple. 12th century temple is known for its annual Rathayatra or car festival& Puri Golden Beach. Later proceeds for same day excursion tour of Chilika Lake at Satapada. Take a boat trip on the Chilika Lake on your own. Visit the island where confluence of the sea & lake. Back to Puri in the evening. Overnight stay at Puri.
Day 03: Puri- Konark Temple –Bhubaneswar 65 Kms 1-2 Hours’ Drive Approx.
Morning after Breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Bhubaneswar. En-route visit famous Sun temple Konark dedicated to Lord Surya. In the evening upon arrival at the hotel Overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 04: Depart from BHUBANESWAR (HOWRAH DURONTO EXPRESS)-HOWRAH. Morning after breakfast checks out from the hotel& direct drive to Bhubaneswar Railway station for board the train to Howrah at 0945 hrs (HOWRAH DURONTO EXPRESS).Upon arrival at 1615 Hrs Meet and greet by our representative/Driver at Howrah Railway Station & later proceed hotel overnight stay at Kolkata.
Day 05: Kolkata:- Morning after breakfast proceeds for S/seeing visit Dakhineswhar Temple& Belur Math. Later back to hotel Overnight stay at Kolkata.
Day 06: Same day Excursion Tour to Gangasagar :- Morning after breakfasts proceed to Gangasagar. Gangasagar - A dip in the ocean, where the Ganga drains into the sea is considered to be of great religious significance, Visit Kapil Muni Ashram, Afternoon return to Kolkata, Overnight stay at Kolkata.
Day 07: Kolkata :- Morning after breakfast proceeds for Kalighat Temple, Fort William ,The Victoria Memorial ,Birla Mandir,St. Paul's Cathedral ,Eden Garden and later rest of the Evening free for own activities/Shopping back to hotel.Overnight stay at Kolkata.
Day 08: Kolkata- New Delhi :-Morning after breakfast Pick up from hotel lobby @ 1000HRS & direct proceed to Howrah Railway Station for board the TRAIN 12301 # NEW DELHI RAJDHANI EXPRESS @1655 Hours for New Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1.Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
2.7 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis (mentioned hotels/ similar
3. Inclusive of Breakfast
4.All arrival, departure, transfers and sightseeing by A/c Indigo/desire ( 2 pax ) ,Innova/Tavera (4 pax) and Innova /xylo (06 Pax) as per the availability .
5.1 Travel Bag / Travel Kit by Skylink Travel.
6.All Taxes,Toll,Parking,Driving Bata, Parking & Fuel Charges etc.
- GST Extra on Total Billing
- Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
- Entrance Fee /Monument fees
- Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
- Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
- Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
- Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
- Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
- In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit: Deltas and Plains - October to February
Mountains - March to June and September to December
West Bengal attracts a large chunk of tourists every year. In fact, it is counted amongst those states in India which generate a major amount of their revenue from the tourism and hospitality industry. The state is embellished with almost everything that is required to make a place beautiful - mesmerizing landscapes, snow-clad mountains, gushing sea, blossoming tea gardens, wide deltas, lush green forests, rich wildlife, ancient temples and magnificent British monuments. The state also offers you a grand welcome in the festive season of October.
Odisha, one of the most beautiful Indian State, has been a religious and spiritual significance for that the state is explored by thousands of devotees across the world every year. Being a home to temples, wildlife sanctuaries, national parks, long-stretched coastlines, rich flora and fauna and above all a home to ancient yet amazing traditions and culture, Odisha (Orissa) takes you to the another stage of spirituality, divinity and devotion. As far as tourist attractions are concerned, the Jagannath Temple, Sun Temple in Konark, Dhauli Hills, Ratnagiri and Udayagiri Caves, etc are names a few that witness the religious and spiritual significance of the state of Odisha. In addition, rich traditions, pristine cultures and friendly people add more spark in the popularity of Odisha tourism. Talking more about Odisha, here is the description of the beautiful state.
Best Time to visit Odisha:
In fact, the months of June and July are hot and humid, but it is the best time to visit Odisha because the world famous Chariot Festival (JagannathPuriRathYatra or RathYatra in Puri) is organized in these months. However, the best time to visit Odisha is from October to March. During these months, weather is clear and pleasant with the feeling of a little cold. For those who want to enjoy the sea shore and beaches along with