260kms & 5hrs Distance from Delhi a perfect heritage weekend gateway from Delhi
With an architectural style reminiscent of the havelis of the area. Hotel Udai Vilas Palace Mandawa offers a perfect blend of traditional rajasthani hospitality coupled with world class amenities. And of course accompanying everything is a touch of warmth and gracious service that will keep you smiling. At the hotel, after a days sightseeing, you could relax over a drink in our beautiful bar. or work out in the gym ,get a refreshing massage at the Ayurvedic spa or just laze around in the swimming pool. To round it all off, there is an elegant restaurant which offers great views of the surrounding desert along with a choice of delicious food.
Mandawa Overview: Of all the towns in the Shekhawati region, Mandawa is the one best set up for tourists, with plenty of places to stay and some decent restaurants. Expect a few touts and begging children, but this small 18th-century settlement is still a pleasant base for your haveli (traditional, ornately decorated residence) explorations.
Day 01: Delhi – Mandawa (250Kms / 5Hrs Approx.)
Drive to Mandawa early in the morning. On arrival at Mandawa, check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore the place. An overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Mandawa
After breakfast, we will visit Mandawa Fort, Thakurji Temple and Havelis of Mandawa.
Mandawa Fort is counted among the most beautiful forts in Rajasthan. It reflects the royalty, magnificence and splendour of the bygone period. The Mandawa fort has painted archways that are decorated with interesting forms of paintings of Lord Krishna along with his cowherds.
The Thakurji Temple is a beautiful temple of Mandawa devoted to Lord Krishna. Decorated with breathtaking paintings, images, patterns and archways, the temple is worth a visit.
Havelis – There are many havelis in Mandawa. The Binsidhar Newatia Haveli is one of the famous haveli known for its curious paintings. Inside the haveli, there are many beautiful and lively paintings. The Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli is another haveli famous for its ruins erotic images. Other havelis are Goenka Double Haveli, Murmuria Haveli and Jhunjhunwala Haveli.
An overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Mandawa – Delhi (250Kms / 5Hrs Approx.)
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive to New Delhi for Onward destination.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1.Welcome aarti & tikka on arrival.
2.Welcome drink on arrival.
3.02 Nights stay in Mandawa on Double sharing basis.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
BEST TIME TO VISIT:
Mandawa in summer - From April till July
Mandawa gets really hot in summers with temperature soaring up to 43 degrees Celsius and minimum temperature during this time is about 30 degrees Celsius.
Mandawa in Monsoon - From July till September
Mandawa receives average rainfall in monsoon. Temperature during monsoon ranges between 25 degrees Celsius to 35 degrees Celsius.
Mandawa in winter - From October till March
Winter is the best time to visit Mandawa; weather stays mildly chilly, but totally refreshing. The town looks and feels at its best specially during this time of the year. Mandawa’s topmost attractions are Castle Mandawa, Open Air Art Gallery and Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haweli. Temperature in winters stays between 5 degrees Celsius to 20 degrees Celsius.