260kms & 5hrs Distance from Delhi a perfect heritage weekend gateway from Delhi
With an architectural style reminiscent of the havelis of the area. Hotel Udai Vilas Palace Mandawa offers a perfect blend of traditional rajasthani hospitality coupled with world class amenities. And of course accompanying everything is a touch of warmth and gracious service that will keep you smiling. At the hotel, after a days sightseeing, you could relax over a drink in our beautiful bar. or work out in the gym ,get a refreshing massage at the Ayurvedic spa or just laze around in the swimming pool. To round it all off, there is an elegant restaurant which offers great views of the surrounding desert along with a choice of delicious food.
Day 01: Jhunjhunu – Mandawa (30 Kms/ 1 Hrs drive Approx.)
Meet & Greet by our representative/Driver at Jhunjhunu Railway Station and transferred Mandawa upon arrival check-in to the hotel. After fresh up & changing proceed for S/Seeing visit: Haveli, Open Air Art Gallery later back to hotel overnight stay.
Day 02: Mandawa
Morning after breakfast, day own your own or Relax /Shopping overnight stay.
Day 03: Mandawa - Jhunjhunu (30 Kms/ 1 Hrs drive Approx.)
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Railway Station for Onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
- Welcome aarti & tikka on arrival.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 02 Nights stay in Mandawa on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All taxes
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
HOW TO REACH :
One of the nearest airports from Mandawa is Jaipur which is just 168 km away. If you are planning how to reach Mandawa by air then you have to book flights for Jaipur. It is one of the notable domestic airports. You can reach Jaipur from different states of the country like Delhi, Mumbai and Udaipur. From there you can avail the bus or taxi services to reach Mandawa.
Jhunjhunu is one of the nearest railheads to Mandawa. If you want to know how to reach Mandawa by rail then please note that you can take a train to Jhunjhunu from Jaipur, Delhi or Bikaner.
One can reach Mandawa from Jaipur Bikaner and Udaipur. A convenient network of roads connects Mandawa with the rest of the states of Rajasthan and rest of the country.
BEST TIME TO VISIT:
Mandawa in summer - From April till July
Mandawa gets really hot in summers with temperature soaring up to 43 degrees Celsius and minimum temperature during this time is about 30 degrees Celsius.
Mandawa in Monsoon - From July till September
Mandawa receives average rainfall in monsoon. Temperature during monsoon ranges between 25 degrees Celsius to 35 degrees Celsius.
Mandawa in winter - From October till March
Winter is the best time to visit Mandawa; weather stays mildly chilly, but totally refreshing. The town looks and feels at its best specially during this time of the year. Mandawa’s topmost attractions are Castle Mandawa, Open Air Art Gallery and Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haweli. Temperature in winters stays between 5 degrees Celsius to 20 degrees Celsius.