1N Agra, Breakfast, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Mathura Vrindavan
Located in the city that boasts of having one of the seven wonders of the world, Agra, Hotel Taj Inn is a fusion of comfort and cozy interiors.The property offers facilities like doctor on call, internet access, room service, medical assistance and many more. The warm and supportive staff ensures any and every whim is met at the earliest.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day1: Delhi - Agra (200 kms/ 04 hours drive aprox. by road)
Morning pick up from Connaught place and proceed to Agra. Upon arrival check in to the hotel , after fresh up & changing proceeds for S/seeing visit: Taj Mahal & Agra fort later back to hotel overnight stay.
Taj Mahal : The most photographed monument in the world, the Taj stands in its splendour of white marble, an imposing citadel on the banks of river Yamuna. Built in 17th century by Shah Jahan, the fifth Mughal emperor, in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal, the Taj Mahal is an ode to the emperor's eternal love for his wife. It took over 20,000 skilled workers from across the country, working day and night, for 22 years for this architectural wonder to be created.
Agra Fort : Built in red sand stone, it is the one of the famous sights of Agra other than Taj Mahal. The semi circular fort was started by Akbhar in 1565, and completed in 1574.
Day 02 Agra -Fatehpur Sikri -Mathura Vrindavan – Drop to Delhi:
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & drive towards Fatehpur Sikri, later in afternoon proceed for Mathura & virndavan for S/seeing later drive back to Delhi before 2300hrs to avoid NIGHT CHARGE
Fatehpur Sikri: 40 km from Agra, it is a city completely made of red sand stone. Built by Akbar and dedicated to a saint, Fatehpur Sikri was conceived in 1571. Worth visiting are the Jama Masjid, Salim Chisti's tomb, the Diwan- i-Aam, the Diwan- i- Khas and the Queen's palaces within the city.
Mathura :- Mathura or Brij- Bhoomi is popularly known as the birthplace of Lord Krishna. The place is known as a holy place by Hindus and is one of the most religious place of India. Mathura is situated in 145km from Delhi. The city is known for its many temples dedicated to Hindu God & Goddesses. Many religious places like Vrindavan, Govardhan, Kusum Sarovar, Barsana and Nandgaon are surrounded to the holy city Mathura. Dwarkadesh temple of Mathura with beautiful, ethereal pictures depicting the entire life of Krishna. Mathura is a must visit place for Hindu devotees.
Vrindavan :- Vrindavan, just 15km from Mathurais a scratched place for Hindu Religion. Vrindavan is the place where Lord Krishna spent his childhood days. This notable place is famous for its lovable characteristics of Lord Krishna with his beloved Radha. Vrindavan attracts Hindu deities for its numerous temples like Guru Govinda temple, Madon Mohan Temple.Millions of devotees visit Vrindavan in a number of festivals relates to the life of Krishna On earth.The Vrindavan Ashram for the devotees is also a great attraction for the Hindu pilgrims
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
2. 01 Night stay at Agra.
3. Daily Breakfast
4. All transfers and sightseeing by A/c Indigo/desire/Similar ( 2 pax ) as per the availability .
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Agra Food , Tandoori chicken is a crispy and delicious meat dish made with chicken that is marinated in rich and tasty spices and then is roasted in a type of Indian oven called a tandoor. Kachori is a major breakfast item of Agra Cantt. It is, basically, Indian fried flat bread stuffed with spicy filling of moong dal or potato. Petha is a translucent soft candy from North India. Usually rectangular or cylindrical, it is made from the ash gourd vegetable(also known as winter melon or white pumpkin, or simply petha in Hindi and Urdu) Local Food of Mathura. The standout of the town's cuisine are its sweets and milk products. Pede, a form of sweet dish made from condensed milk, is a specialty here. Other than these one must try Kachori, Jalebi, Chaat, Panipuri, Samosa,Dhokla, Aloo tikki and Lassi. The best shopping places of Mathura are located close to the Dwarkadheesh Temple at Naya Bazaar and Tilak Dwar.You can buy valuable rudraksha malas associated with Lord Shiva, ideal for meditating and chanting,pooja articles like incense , flowers etc.