1N stay with Taj Mahal Visit, Agra & Fatehpur Sikri Tour,B'fast & AC Car Ex Delhi
This tour package is meant for traveler who want to explore the city of Agra in 2 days. The tour is designed for foreign travelers, who want to explore Taj Mahal and other monuments in the best possible way without any rush. The client can take this tour package by which they can explore the rich heritage of Agra City and the glorious past of the Mughals .Best time to visit the Taj Mahal is in the autumn, winter and spring months from October to February. The peak summer months of May to July are best avoided because of the hot weather. The months of October and November, after the monsoon, offer the sight of the Taj at its mesmerising best.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Delhi to Agra (210 km/4hrs), Agra Sightseeing.
The tour would start in the morning around at 08:00 AM /09:00 AM. The Driver will come to pick the client from the hotel / Airport in Delhi / NCR / Gurugram and then drive to Agra. The Drive would take round 3 hrs to reach Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Once the client arrives in Agra, the guide would help them in the check-in process. The tour guide will then help the client to find a good restaurant for lunch and would then proceed to Agra Fort. After Agra Fort,the client would also get a chance to visit Mehtab Bagh and Etimad-Ud-Daulah. Later after sightseeing the client would come back to the hotel and spend evening in leisure and spend the night in hotel.
Day 2: Visit Taj Mahal during sunrise and drive back to Delhi. Around at 6 am, the client will be picked up from hotel to visit Taj Mahal during sunrise to see the ravishing beauty of India’s most renowned monument and come back to the hotel with memories of the building. After breakfast the client would check-out from hotel and would then drive to Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red stone, which was the estranged capital of Mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 A.D. It is also known as "Ghost City". Later drive back to Delhi with a beautiful memory from Agra city. In the end the driver would drop the client to their preferred location in Delhi / NCR / Gurugram / Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
2. 01 Night stay at Agra.
3. Daily Breakfast
4. All transfers and sightseeing by A/c Indigo/desire/Similar ( 2 pax) as per the availability .
5. Hindi/English Speaking Guide at Taj Mahal , Agra Fort
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The tourists can spend any number of hours inside the Taj complex from sunrise to sunset. Night viewing at the Taj Mahal, from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM, is allowed only on five nights in a month: one, on the full moon night, two days before it and two days after it, except for Fridays.
Daytime: sunrise to sunset every day (06:00 am to 06:30 pm) except Friday. Every Friday the Taj Mahal is closed and only accessible in the afternoon for Muslims to attend prayers. Nighttime: 08:30 pm to 12:30 am