110kms & 2hrs drive from Delhi weekend Special tour for Families & Kids.
A perfect Holiday Retreat near Delhi is the answer to all these questions. Luxury and Nature combined together with a bunch of your travel partners or with your loved one is a perfect plan to reboot the monotony of everyday routine. Baghaan Orchard Retreat Resort is the best holiday resort near Delhi offering you a unique stay cation under the shades of nature. The best part is that you dont have to travel much since it is just 110 km from New Delhi. So, you just have to pack your bags to be rejuvenated in the midst of serene environment. Baghaan is an ideal place to rekindle some romance with your partner.
Day 01: Delhi – Garhmukteshwar (110 Kms/ 2Hrs drive approx.)
Meet & Greet by our representative/Driver at one point later transfer to hotel upon arrival check-in to the hotel. After fresh up & changing proceed for indoor Activities in hotel overnight stay.
Day 02: Garhmukteshwar
Morning after breakfast, day own your own or Relax at the hotel overnight stay.
Day 03:Garhmukteshwar - Delhi- (110 Kms/ 2 Hrs drive approx.)
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive for onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- Accommodation in well-appointed deluxe Cottage
- 02 Complimentary bottles of mineral water
- Complimentary stay for 2 children up to 6 years of age without extra bed
- 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner & 1 Breakfast only (Buffet Meals in Restaurant) per guest during stay
- Tea and Coffee maker in the Cottage
- Complimentary use of swimming pool ( swimming costumes mandatory)
- Free use of sports and recreational facilities – Volleyball, badminton, table tennis
- Bullock Cart rides and Pottery session
- 50% discount on Adventure Activities, on direct payment at Retreat.
- 15% discount on F&B.
Air Conditioning / heating with 100% power backup
LCD TV in each cottage
Mini fridge in each Cottage
Tea & Coffee Maker
Multi Cuisine Restaurant
Children’s Play Area (outdoor)
Fully equipped Conference facility for up to 80 guests
Accommodation for Drivers
Doctor on Call
24 Hrs Security
Approx. Optional Cost for Activities :
ZIPLINE – Rs 600.00 Per Person
Rappelling – Rs 400.00 Per Person
Wall Climbing : Rs 400.00 Per Person
Paint Ball War Game ( minimum Group strength required – 10 adults) Rs 800 PP MAX 40 Ball ( Extra Refill : Rs 10 PER BALL)
Paint Ball Target Shoot Out : Rs.450 for 20 Balls ( Extra Refill : Rs 10 PER BALL)
Cycling : Rs 350.00 PP ( MIN 4 ) ONE HOUR
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee / Monument fees.
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver / DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Terms and Conditions:
Check In Time - 2 pm
Check Out Time - 12 pm
Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability of cottage
Eatables from Outside not allowed
Any services not used cannot be exchanged or redeemed
Cancellation policy applies
Swimming costumes are mandatory
All outdoor sports and adventure activities are subject to weather conditions