2N Jim Corbett National Park
2N Luxurious Stay Package in The Baagh, Spa and Resort
Situated in Jim Corbett, Corbett The Baagh, Spa and Resort is an ideal place for wildlife enthusiasts looking for an extra dose of adrenal rush while quenching their thirst for wanderlust. It has a multi cuisine restaurant that serve lip smacking delicacies. Corporate travelers can conduct meetings and seminars at the conference hall of the hotel.The Resort has charming rooms with all modern amenities. It offers facilities like Wi-Fi, parking and front desk. Fitness freaks can practice healthy workouts at in house gym. There is a dedicated children play area where kids can exercise, have fun and let their imagination run wild.
Day 01:Delhi -Corbett (235 kms / 5/6 hours Approx):
Pick up from Airport /Railway Station direct proceeds to Corbett on arrival, check-in to the hotel. Later visit for Gajria Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Early morning after breakfast later proceeds for sightseeing visit to Jim Park Corbett National Park. Also enjoy elephant safari/Jeep Safari (additional cost). Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03:Delhi -Corbett (235 kms / 5/6 hours Approx):
Early morning after breakfast direct proceeds to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonour the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc. must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
• Arrival Refreshments
• Accommodation for 02 Nights on double sharing basis
• Wi-Fi Complementary
• Cookies | Tea/Coffee Maker I Mineral Water
• Buffet Meals at “Nivala”, The Multi Cuisine Restaurant as per meal plan.
• Free access to Indoor & Outdoor Games Table Tennis, Badminton, Cricket
• Wild In The Backyard- Special wilderness initiative introducing Flora & Fauna of Surrounding Forest
• Complimentary use of swimming pool,
• Special Day Activity for Kids
Chargeable adventure activities :
- Jungle Jeep Safari :- @ 6500 /- per jeep per safari
- Jeep Safari includes entry permit fee, guide fee, jypsy charges & resort service charge
- Jeep can accommodate 06 passengers + Guide + Driver
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
11. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Perfect Time To Visit Jim Corbett National Park For Tourists. What Is The Best Time To Visit Jim Corbett National Park - Find Out: Right Season to Plan Your Visit to Jim Corbett National Park. Winter Season - Within October to February. Monsoon - During July to September Months. Summer Season - During March to June he temperature remains quite high. In day time, the weather becomes too hot and scorching that may go up to 40 degree c. So, in this time, the animals and other inhabitants of the park suffer from the extreme heat of sun.