Overall perfect location for weekend. Private beach on the bank of holy Ganga.
Summit by the Ganges Resort & Spa in the eastern Himalayan range. With Summit by the Ganges, we bring you the same unmatched quality of service and proficiency of assistance of our staff. Located just 20 kilometres from the town of Rishikesh, Summit by the Ganges is situated in the tranquil town of Shivpuri, meaning the house of Shiva. Just outside the Resort, Zipline activity one can enjoy over the ganges. Overall perfect location for a weekend getaway with family.It has a private beach direct access to Ganga one can view from the room and can go and walk in the beach, your kids will love it .
Shivpuri Overview: Shivpuri is 16 KMS away from Lakshman Jhula. Shivpuri Rishikesh is known for its river rafting activity. The ganga river flows just beside Shivpuri. The flow of the river is very heavy and there are enormous rapids which attract the adventure loving community. The river bank is surrounded by mountains which makes the whole atmosphere awesome. This is the ideal place for starting the river rafting. Shivpuri is famous for its various camps. There are many camping sites along the River Ganga. Shivpuri Rishikesh is ideal for rafting and rock climbing and rappelling. The camping sites provide a very beautiful view of mountain and river. The view is great especially during sunrise and sunset. Must visit with friends & family for camping very enjoyable and adventurous. Have a great view of starry sky at night while sitting on the banks of Ganga.
Day 01:Shivpuri :When you reach your destination, Situated by the bank of River Ganges, it offers a beautiful and panoramic view of mountains and the flowing Ganges from the room balcony. One can go to the viewing decks or get down to the river bank. Around 6 PM , attend the evening Aarti at resort . Later, enjoy dinner. Overnight stay. (Drive from Delhi to Rishikesh/Shivpuri by 6 am, Distance 250 km, time about 6 hours) .
Day 02: Shivpuri: An early morning wake up call , tea enjoy the clean mountain air and the misty Ganga valley. Opt for White water Rafting that concludes at the resort itself . Breakfast. Rest for some time.
Later you can start your road journey to Rishikesh visit covering Laxman jhula 12 kms-25 min / Triveni ghat 16 kms-42 min / Beatle’s ashram 15 kms-36 min / Neer Garh waterfall 11.2 kms -25 min
HAP (Hikers Adventure Park) is one stop destination for adventure lovers with 40+ thrilling activities such as #GiantSwing #Ziplining # #ReverseBungee #RopeCourse #RockClimbing #Rappelling #NetClimbing #KidsWaterZorbing & more!
Day 03: Check out Shivpuri and leave for your destination
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on arrival (Non-alcoholic).
2. 2 Nights stay in Well-appointed A/C Room.
3. Daily Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
4. 24 hours complimentary Tea/Coffee station at the Restaurant.
5. Guided Nature Walk.
6. Indoor/Outdoor Games.
7. Bonfire in the evening (Subject to Weather Condition)
8. Complementary visit to the waterfall close to the resort
9. All Inclusive of Taxes.
Note: Above mentioned rates are not valid for Long weekend & Festive Dates/periods as below mentioned.
September-November and March-May are ideal for rafting in Rishikesh.
Other Activities (72 Hrs. prior booking required):-
1. Flying Fox : INR 400/- per person
2. Guided Village Walk : INR 500/- per cottage.
3. Rock Climbing & Rappelling : INR 700/- per person
4. Kayaking session ( approx 1.5 hrs) : INR 700/- per person
5. Crossover to the sandy beach island on the opposite bank : INR 700/- per person
6. A Family Rafting Adventure from Devprayag : INR 1200/- per person.
7. Rafting on Alaknanda from Bhagwan : INR 2200/- per person.
8. Devprayag Aarti Darshan : INR 2000/- per person with transport.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like COVID 19 or any act of God, rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT RISHIKESH:
October to February: These months constitute the winter season in Rishikesh and see an average temperature of 19 degree C to 27 degree C. Despite the slight chill, this season is ideal for rafting and many travellers often visit Rishikesh during this time. January is the coldest month in Rishikesh and it is advisable to carry heavy woollens during this time.
March to June: March boasts of a favourable weather to try rafting and also be a part of the famous International Yoga festival. These months constitute the summer season in Rishikesh where June is the hottest month with temperatures rising up to 35 degree Celsius. However, the crowds are less, making it a good time to enjoy a peaceful vacation in this little town. Though rafting is closed but during this time, many hoteliers offer great discounts from June onwards.
July to September: Rishikesh receives average rainfall during the monsoon months starting from July to September. Owing to rains, the water level increases and rafting is closed. Discounts continue to lure budget travellers in the monsoon season as well. Although June can be hot, Rishikesh is a beautiful destination and has charm in all seasons.