Overall perfect location for weekend. Private beach on the bank of holy Ganga.
Summit by the Ganges Resort & Spa in the eastern Himalayan range. With Summit by the Ganges, we bring you the same unmatched quality of service and proficiency of assistance of our staff. Located just 20 kilometres from the town of Rishikesh, Summit by the Ganges is situated in the tranquil town of Shivpuri, meaning the house of Shiva. Just outside the Resort, Zipline activity one can enjoy over the ganges. Overall perfect location for a weekend getaway with family.It has a private beach direct access to Ganga one can view from the room and can go and walk in the beach, your kids will love it .
Shivpuri Overview: Shivpuri is 16 KMS away from Lakshman Jhula. Shivpuri Rishikesh is known for its river rafting activity. The ganga river flows just beside Shivpuri. The flow of the river is very heavy and there are enormous rapids which attract the adventure loving community. The river bank is surrounded by mountains which makes the whole atmosphere awesome. This is the ideal place for starting the river rafting. Shivpuri is famous for its various camps. There are many camping sites along the River Ganga. Shivpuri Rishikesh is ideal for rafting and rock climbing and rappelling. The camping sites provide a very beautiful view of mountain and river. The view is great especially during sunrise and sunset. Must visit with friends for camping very enjoyable and adventurous. Have a great view of starry sky at night while sitting on the banks of Ganga.
Day 01:Shivpuri :When you reach your destination, check into your tented camp located on the stunning river side. Fasten your seat belts for relishing some of the interesting Water Sports in Uttaranchal as later in the day, you would carry on for the initial rafting voyage with the starting being Marine drive and the end point being the base camp. In fact, rafting has climbed the popularity charts quite rapidly and is one of the prominent Adventure Sports in Uttaranchal at present. On your Rafting with wildlife tour, our experienced staff that comprise of tour guides, would be with you. After the leader of the tour holds a session of briefing, an interesting encounter starts which has rapids like Three blind mice, Good Morning and LMT. You can spend your spare time in the evening by keeping yourself engrossed in any interesting game or simply enjoying a any other activity. Later, enjoy dinner by the bon-fire. Overnight stay in a camp/Hotel.
Day 02: Shivpuri:Have breakfast, and start your road journey to Rishikesh. During afternoon, enjoy visiting the interesting places of Rishikesh such as Lakshman Jhula, Shivananda Ashram, Ram Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Parmarth Ashram and Bharat Mandir. To recharge yourself, have a night halt at a hotel.
Day 03: Shivpuri : onward destination
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on arrival (Non-alcoholic).
2. 2 Nights stay in Well-appointed A/C Room.
3. Daily Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
4. 24 hours complimentary Tea/Coffee station at the Restaurant.
5. Guided Nature Walk.
6. Indoor/Outdoor Games.
7. Bonfire in the evening.
8. Complementary visit to the waterfall close to the resort
9. All Inclusive of Taxes.
Note: Above mentioned rates are not valid for Long weekend & Festive Dates/periods as below mentioned.
Independence Day:-14th Aug to 18th Aug
Durga Puja Period: 4th Oct to 13th October & Diwali Period: 25th to 3rd November
Peak Dates-Christmas & New Year: 20th Dec to- 5 January 2020
Holi:-7th to 10th March 2020
September-November and March-May are ideal for rafting in Rishikesh.
Other Activities (72 Hrs. prior booking required):-
1. Flying Fox : INR 400/- per person
2. Guided Village Walk : INR 500/- per cottage.
3. Rock Climbing & Rappelling : INR 700/- per person
4. Kayaking session ( approx 1.5 hrs) : INR 700/- per person
5. Crossover to the sandy beach island on the opposite bank : INR 700/- per person
6. A Family Rafting Adventure from Devprayag : INR 1200/- per person.
7. Rafting on Alaknanda from Bhagwan : INR 2200/- per person.
8. Devprayag Aarti Darshan : INR 2000/- per person with transport
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT RISHIKESH:
October to February: These months constitute the winter season in Rishikesh and see an average temperature of 19 degree C to 27 degree C. Despite the slight chill, this season is ideal for rafting and many travellers often visit Rishikesh during this time. January is the coldest month in Rishikesh and it is advisable to carry heavy woollens during this time.
March to June: March boasts of a favourable weather to try rafting and also be a part of the famous International Yoga festival. These months constitute the summer season in Rishikesh where June is the hottest month with temperatures rising up to 35 degree Celsius. However, the crowds are less, making it a good time to enjoy a peaceful vacation in this little town. Though rafting is closed but during this time, many hoteliers offer great discounts from June onwards.
July to September: Rishikesh receives average rainfall during the monsoon months starting from July to September. Owing to rains, the water level increases and rafting is closed. Discounts continue to lure budget travellers in the monsoon season as well. Although June can be hot, Rishikesh is a beautiful destination and has charm in all seasons.