2N Nainital, 2N Jim Corbett National Park
2N Corbett & 2N Nainital with Transfer & Sseeing by Pvt Car.
Nainital, popularly known as The Lake District of India & is a hill station situated in the state of Uttarakhand. Naini Lake situated in the middle of the town is a perfect place for relaxation. Jim Corbett National Park, which is a part of the larger Corbett Tiger Reserve, Lies in the Uttarakhand. The magical landscape of Corbett is well known and fabled for its tiger richness. Its whole area comprises of hills, marshy depressions, riverine belts, grasslands and large lake. It is among the few tiger reserves in India that allows overnight stays in the lap of the National Park.
Nainital Overview: Nainital It offers breath-taking views of the Naini Lake and the valleys beyond. Other must-visit places are Tiffin Top, Snow-View, Bhimtal Lake, Khurpatal Lake, Naini Devi Temple, Kilbury Bird Sanctuary, Land’s End, Gurney House and more. Bara Bazar, Tibetan Market and Mall Road are some of the shopping places in the city.
Corbett Overview: Corbett is the perfect choice if you wish to explore the wilderness in all its beauty. Whether you are travelling with family or alone, Corbett has plenty to enthral you! From the peaceful surroundings in the lap of Mother Nature to jungle trails and wildlife safaris, Corbett has all the ingredients for the most exciting holiday recipe.
Day 01: Delhi - Nainital (340 kms / 5/6 hours)
Morning drive from New Delhi (Address will be provide later) in the after upon arrival check in to the hotel. After fresh up & changing drive for local S/seeing visit: Naina Devi Temple, Hanuman Garhi Temple, St John Church. Later back hotel Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Nainital
Morning after breakfast proceeds for S/seeing visit: Mall Road ,Tibetan Market , Governor’s House ,Naini Lake, Boating Club, Cable Car Ride, Aerial Ropeway, (Optional own your own) and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Nainital-Corbett (70 kms /1/2 hours)
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Corbett upon arrival check in to the hotel .After fresh up & changing proceeds for sightseeing visit to Corbett Museum. Corbett Water Fall & Gajria Temple. Later back to hotel Overnight stay.
Day 04: Corbett
Early Morning after breakfast direct proceeds for Elephant safari/Jeep Safari (on your own/additional cost). Later back to hotel Overnight stay.
Day 05: Corbett – Delhi (240 kms / 6/7 hours)
Early morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- Transfer & S/seeing by AC Private Car Delhi –Nainital- Corbett- Delhi
- Welcome Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- 02 Nights stay for a person on Double sharing Basis in Nainital.
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner in Nainital
- 02 Nights stay for a person on Double sharing Basis in Corbett.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Corbett.
- Complimentary 02 mineral water.
- All Taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
Best Season in Nainital
March to June: These months constitute the summer season in Nainital and are generally considered pleasant for a day sightseeing. This is also the best time to enjoy boat ride as the weather is favourable. Sometimes, especially during the months of May and June,
July to September: Come July and heavy rain showers are expected, sometimes the rain can continue throughout the day. Rainfall between July and September can lead to some road blockages; however, it is timely cleared by the state government authorities.
October to February: October marks the onset of winter season in Nainital and continues till February. This season has a beautiful misty charm with the coldest days seeing the temperature dipping to zero degree Celsius. If you like snow, then plan a trip between December-end and January.
Best Season in Corbett
October to February: The weather in Corbett becomes pleasant in the month of October with lush-green surroundings that is a sight to behold. Although the winter season starts from the month of November, the core area of the park opens from 15th November and it is during this time, many people visit Corbett to enjoy safari. The average temperature during this time can sometimes drop down to 5 degree Celsius. Make sure you pack some woollens, especially for night.
April to June: These months constitute the summer season in Corbett and sometimes the average temperature can rise up till 40 degree Celsius during the daytime. Although it is hot but this is the best time to spot animals including tigers in the park.
July to September: Nature lovers would love it as this is a great time to explore the lush-green environ in the region. Although Corbett National Park is open for most part of the year, but some parts of the park remains closed from July 1st till 14th November.ince this is an off-season, it allows budget travellers to stay in good resorts at affordable prices.