335kms & 9hrs from Delhi. 2 Nights in Coach & 2 Nights stay Nainital
Nainital is a hub of activity. While in Nainital you can really enjoy your holiday by visiting many places in and around the Nainital. When you choose to take a break in Nainital there are many things to see and do. You can go sightseeing by road or go walking in the area you are in Nainital. There are many ways you can reach Nainital. Nainital is accessible by road from nearby towns. When you are visiting Nainital next, you can come here for a family holiday, weekend break and general vacation tour. Take a break from the activities of daily life and head to Nainital. A holiday here will leave you relaxed and rejuvenated.
Day 01: Delhi – Nainital (335 Kms/ 8-9 Hrs drive approx.) by AC Coach:
Evening Departure from New Delhi @ 0845 overnight journey to Nainital.
Day 02: Nainital
Early morning arrival at Nainital Bus Stand. Upon arrival Transfer to Hotel. On your own/Optional Cost for Local sightseeing visit Naina Devi Temple, Naini Lake, (On your own) and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Nainital:
After breakfast, go on your own local sightseeing tour of the Mall, boating club, cable car ride, Aerial Ropeway(own your own) and Thandi Sadak. Spend the evening at leisure to enjoy a boat ride. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Nainital -Delhi by AC Coach:
Early morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & proceed to Nainital Bus Stand to board the Bus to New Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonour the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- 02 Nights -Return AC Deluxe Coach Ticket Delhi -Nainital-Delhi
- 02 Nights stay in double sharing basis.
- Meals Plan as per the selection of packages.
- All Taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee / Monument fees.
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver / DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
BEST TIME TO VISIT:
Nainital in Summers : March till June
The summers begin with the coming of March and they last till May. The temperature during this time ranges between 10degree C and 27degree C. It is an ideal time for sightseeing and other activities. To enjoy the visit to the fullest, visit attractions such as Caves Garden, Land’s End, Naini Lake and Naina Devi Temple.
Nainital in monsoons: July till September
The monsoon season starts in last June till September. The place does not receive much rainfall during the season. The monsoon season adds to the natural beauty of Nainital. You can visit attractions such as Hanumangarhi, Khurpatal, Kilbury and Naina Peak.
Nainital in winters: October till February
November marks the beginning of the winter season. The season ends with February. The temperature during the season drops down to as low as 0degree C. The weather remains chilly throughout the season as the place experiences heavy snowfall. Enjoy the chill of the season at the Snow View, Naini Peak, Tiffin top, Sattal and The Mall and Guano Hills.
HOW TO REACH:
Nainital By Air:The nearest airport is at Pantnagar, 71 km away, which is linked with flights to Delhi. You can avail of a bus or taxi to reach Nainital from Pantnagar.
Nainital By Road:The nearest bus stand is at Tallital, located just a km from the heart of Nainital.