3N Port Blair, 1N Havelock Island, 1N Neil Island
3N Portblair, 1N Havelock, 1N Neil island, Breakfast, Ferry tickets, Transfers,Tours, H'Moon Offers
Andaman honeymoon tour packages: Love is the air of gorgeous If sun, sand, and lots and lots of sea is on your cards, head out on an adventure and get indulged in the wilderness of Andaman Islands with your spouse. The virgin white sand beaches, crystal clear azure lagoons, dense forests, and vibrant marine life of Andaman make it an ideal romantic getaway for honeymooners.
Day 01: Arrival at Port Blair: Arrive at Port Blair and you will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest and after lunch ( on your own) in the evening you will be taken to Cellular Jail (closed on Mondays) a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people to view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at the hotel.(Meals : No Meals)
Day 02 Port Blair: Two Island Tour : Today after breakfast proceed to you will be taken for once in a lifetime “Undersea Walk” experience surrounded by Incredible Aqua Life at North Bay Island. Even a non-swimmer can comfortably enjoy this tour. Later you will be taken to Ross Island by boat. This Island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Ballroom, Chief Commissioner’s House, Govt. House, Church, Hospital, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool and Troop Barracks, all in dilapidated condition, reminiscent of the old British regime. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. . Overnight at the hotel.(Meals : Breakfast)
Day 03: Port Blair to Havelock: After breakfast, you will proceed from Port Blair to Havelock by ferry. On arrival proceed to your hotel. In the afternoon proceed to world famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach No 7) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on Beach no.7 before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind. Overnight at the hotel.(Meals : Breakfast)
Day 04: Havelock to Neil Island: After buffet breakfast, check out from the hotel.Transfer to the Havelock jetty to board the ferry for Neil Island. Disembark at Neil and transfer to the hotel.Post lunch (on direct payment), proceed to visit Bharatpur beach, Sitapur beach & Laxmanpur beach (depending ontide conditions).Return to the hotel in the evening.Enjoy your dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. (Meals : Breakfast)
Day 05: Neil Island to Port Blair: Morning after breakfast guest checkout from hotel as per ferry scheduled return back to port Blair .evening going to local market for shopping . Overnight at Port Blair. (Meals : Breakfast)
Day 06: Departure from Portblair : This morning after breakfast you will transfer to Port Blair airport in time to board your flight. Depart Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands(Meals : Breakfast)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 03 Nights stay in Portblair on Double sharing basis.
2. 01 Night stay in Havelock on Double sharing basis.
3. 01 Night stay in Neil Island on Double sharing basis.
4. Daily Breakfast
5. 02 Island cruise Ferry Tickets.
6. Entry to Light and Sound Show.
7. Port Blair – Havelock –Neil Island - Port Blair will be by Govt Ferry .
8. All transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicles.
9. Inclusive of Hotel & Transport Taxes.
01 Flower Bouquet on the day of arrival.
01 Honeymoon Cake once during stay.
Add on Offer:- Honeymooner Special
- Candlelight Dinner = Rs 3500 per couple.
- Room Decoration =Rs 2000/- per room.
Optional Water Activities / Adventure cost:
Sea walking =Rs 3400/- per person
Scuba Diving =Rs 3700/- per person
Jet ski +Sofa ride = Rs 900/- per person
Glass Boating = Rs 700/- per person
Note: Private Cruise Supplement
Optional : Ferry Up-gradation Supplement (additional charges applicable as below) for Havelock Island :
Govt. Ferry Tickets for Havelock Island & return is already included in the Package. Supplement charges will Applicable if we select Private Ferry i.e. MV.Green Ocean /M.V Makruzz Pvt ltd for the same.
Executive Class /Premium class Rs.1200 per person (2 Way)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
Havelock Island is part of Ritchie’s Archipelago, in India’s Andaman Islands. It’s known for its dive sites and beaches, like Elephant Beach, with its coral reefs. Crescent-shaped Radhanagar Beach is a popular spot for watching the sunset. On the island’s east side, rocky sections mark long, tree-lined Vijaynagar Beach. The island's forested interior is home to birdlife such as white-headed mynas and woodpeckers.