3N Port Blair, 1N Havelock Island, 1N Neil Island
3N Portblair, 1N Havelock, 1N Neil island, Breakfast, Ferry Tickets, Transfers,Tours, H'Moon offers
Andaman honeymoon tour packages: Love is the air of gorgeous If sun, sand, and lots and lots of sea is on your cards, head out on an adventure and get indulged in the wilderness of Andaman Islands with your spouse. The virgin white sand beaches, crystal clear azure lagoons, dense forests, and vibrant marine life of Andaman make it an ideal romantic getaway for honeymooners.
Day 01: Arrival at Port Blair: Arrive at Port Blair and you will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest and after lunch ( on your own) in the evening you will be taken to Cellular Jail (closed on Mondays) a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people to view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at the hotel.(Meal: No Meal)
Day 02: Portblair to Havelock : After breakfast, you will proceed from Port Blair to Havelock by ferry. On arrival proceed to your hotel. In the afternoon proceed to world famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach No 7) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on Beach no.7 before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind. Overnight at the hotel.(Meal: Breakfast)
Day 03: Havelock to Neil Island: After buffet breakfast, check out from the hotel.Transfer to the Havelock jetty to board the ferry for Neil Island. Disembark at Neil and transfer to the hotel.Post lunch (on direct payment), proceed to visit Bharatpur beach, Sitapur beach & Laxmanpur beach (depending on tide conditions). Return to the hotel in the evening. Enjoy your dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. (Meal: Breakfast)
Day 04: Neil Island to Portblair: Morning after breakfast guest checkout from hotel as per ferry scheduled return back to port Blair . Evening going to local market for shopping. (Overnight at Port Blair)
Day 05 Port Blair (Baratang Tour) : At the early morning proceed to visit Lime Stone Cave and Jarawa Reserve Forest (Baratang Island is located at about 100 Km off the Capital city of Port Blair on the NH 223 (known as Andaman Trunk Road) towards Diglipur. The total length of the Island is around 22 Kms and totally separated by Creeks on both sides. It lies between latitudes 11? 46’ 10” and 12? 18’ 35” North and between longitudes 92? 36’ 55” and 92? 10’ 40” East. The island has dense Tropical Forests of all types ranging from tidal swamp forest to Evergreen to littoral forests laced with sandy beaches along its coast at Baludera, Roglachang etc.(night stay at Port Blair).(Meal: Breakfast)
Day 06: Depart from Portblair: This morning after breakfast you will transfer to Port Blair airport in time to board your flight. Depart Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands(Meal: Breakfast)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
• 03 Nights stay in Portblair on Double sharing basis.
• 01 Night stay in Havelock on Double sharing basis.
• 01 Night stay in Neil Island on Double sharing basis.
• Daily Breakfast
• 02 Island cruise Ferry Tickets.
• Entry to Light and Sound Show.
• Baratang –Lime stone cove boat entry tickets.
• Port Blair – Havelock –Neil Island - Port Blair will be by Govt Ferry.
• All transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicles
• Inclusive of Hotel & Transport Taxes.
• 01 Flower Bouquet on the day of arrival.
• 01 Honeymoon Cake once during stay.
Add on Offer:- Honeymooner Special
- Candlelight Dinner = Rs 3500 per Couple.
- Room Decoration =Rs 2000/- Per Room.
Optional Water Activities / Adventure cost:
Sea walking =Rs 3200/- Per Person
Scuba Diving =Rs 3500/- Per Person
Jet ski +Sofa ride = Rs 700/- Per Person
Glass Boating = Rs 500/- Per Person
Note: Private Cruise Supplement
Optional : Ferry Up-gradation Supplement (additional charges applicable as below) for Havelock Island :
Govt. Ferry Tickets for Havelock Island & return is already included in the Package. Supplement charges will
Applicable if we select Private Ferry i.e. MV.Green Ocean /M.vMakruzz Pvt ltd for the same.
Executive Class /Premium class Rs.1000.00 Per Person Roundtrip
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy
- Ferry timing subject to change depend on weather conditions.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.