1N Stay, Breakfast, VIP Darshan Pass, Theme Park Tickets, Transfers by Car
Peace has an address. Here serenity is a luxury in abundance and space surrounds you in acres. Let your body and mind find a rare and never-before equilibrium. Set at the fringe of the famed Shirdi Sai Baba temple, this haven also has its own little shrine on the premises.Be in the presence of the deity with Sai temple close by.The hotel is 3.5 kms from Wet n Joy waterpark, 2.5 kms from Sai heritage village and 75 kms from Shani temple to further make your trip a fruitful one.For the others, unhurried calm awaits with a tranquil pool, indoor & outdoor play area for kids, a lush green lawn.
Shirdi Overview: Shirdi is a town in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra in India. It is located 185 km east of the Arabian Sea shoreline. Shirdi was where the great saint Sai Baba lived till his samadhi.Today, it is a pilgrimage center and millions of his devotees from all over the world come each year to pay their respects.The best time of the year to visit Shirdi is January through March. April to June is summer, followed by the monsoon. Pilgrim arrival peaks between September and November when many Hindu festivals occur. Baba's death anniversary is commemorated in the month of October, the exact date depending on the Hindu calendar.
Day 01: Shirdi Arrival: Meet & greet by our representative / Driver at Airport and transfer to Shirdi hotel. Upon Arrival Check in to Hotel.After freshening up and bit of relaxation later you use your prepaid yatra passes for Sai Teerth Spiritual Theme Park. Attractions include Teeth Yatra, Lanka Dahan, Sabka Malik Ek and Dwarkamai.
Later, proceed for Sai Baba Darshan /Evening aarti as per your comfort. Also visit other Temple inside the same complex like Dwarakamayi, Chavadi .Return back to Hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 02: Shirdi Departure:
Morning after breakfast , proceed to Shirdi Airport to board flight for Onward Journey
Note :Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1. 1 Night stay at Shirdi on double sharing basis with breakfast.
2. Return Shirdi Airport transfers.
3. Free Wi-Fi.
4. Complimentary Two-Way Transfers Shirdi Temple through hotel shuttle.
5. Complimentary Mineral Water Daily.
6. Complimetary Tea/Coffee Maker with Daily Replenishments.
7. Yatra Passes for Sai Teerth Theme Park with transfers.
8. VIP Darshan Pass for Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir.
9. GST Included.
Supplement Add On Sight Seeings:
- Same Day Shani shingnapur - INR 1500 Per Vehicle(Max3 pax)
- Trimbakeshwar Temple - INR 2500 Per Vehicle(Max3 pax)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance,Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Temple Darshan Timings are from 4 AM to 11.15 P.M Daily
Kakad Aarti: 4.30 AM to 5 AM
Mid-day Aarti: 12 Noon to 12.30 PM
Shej Aarti: 10.30 PM to 10.50 PM
Sai Teerth Theme Park Attraction Details:
1. Sabka Malik Ek (53 Mins) – Giant Screen Movie (Screen Size 36 Ft X 72 Ft)
2. Teerth Yatra (12 Mins) – Temple Ride
3. Lanka Dahan (26 Mins) – 5D Experience (Preshow and Movie)
4. Dwarakamai (15 Mins) – Humanoid Show
1. Timings 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
2. Mobile Phones are Allowed in the Park, but no Photography / Videography of Attractions.