1N Sonmarg, 4N Srinagar
1N Sonmarg - Baltal - Sri Amarnath Ji - 4N Srinagar - B'Fst & Dinner ,Transfers Sseeing by Pvt
The most important event during June, July & August, is Amarnath Yatra to the Holy Pilgrimage. This is an annual event when thousands of Hindus from different corners of the Globe visit Amarnath caves. The pilgrims trek from Pahalgam to these caves and worship the great ice Lingam. Legend has it that Shiva recounted to Parvati the secret of creation in a cave in Amarnath. Srinagar, the summer seat of the government of the state of Jammu and Kashmir has long been one of Indias most popular tourist destinations. In part, this has had to do with the multi-layered character of the city and its several attractions.
DAY 1:ARRIVAL SRINAGAR – SONMARG
Welcome to Srinagar Airport. You will be met our representative and get transfer to Sonmarg which will take about 3 hrs to reach the destination. Check into at hotel. At after relax enjoy natural surroundings. Overnight stay the Hotel Sonmarg.
DAY 02: SONMARG – BALTAL- SRINAGAR
Leave after early breakfast and short drive will take you to Baltal (Helipad) and board into the helicopter and Baltal to Panchtarni to Baltal by helicopter. From Panchtarni to Amarnath ji cave it is about 5/6 Kms by foot/Horse/Palki which will take about 1 and half hours to reach to the cave depends on the rush of the yatries. Evening catch the Helicopter to proceed back to Baltal. In the evening we proceed to Srinagar. Overnight stay in Srinagar Hotel.
DAY 3: SRINAGAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast enjoy Srinagar famous Mughal Gardens Chashma Shahi (The Royal Springs),Nishat Bagh (Garden of Delight), Shalimar Garden (Adobe of Love). In the evening back to Hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 4: SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR (96 KMS)
Full day trip Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg, which can be covered in about 3 hrs. Also enjoy sledge riding on snow. Chair Lifts for mountain ride are also available. In the evening back to Hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 5: SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM– SRINAGAR (186 KMS)
Full day excursion to Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. In the evening back to Hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 06: DEPARTURE
After breakfast departure from Srinagar Airport for your onward flight back home with Grace of Sri Amarnath Ji.
WISH U A VERY HAPPY YATRA 2019
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be
settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
-01 Night Stay at Sonmarg on double / Twin sharing
-04 Nights Stay at Srinagar on double / Twin sharing
-Same Day Return Helicopter Ticket (Neelgarth – Panchtarni – Neelgarth)
-Yatra Permit Included with Helicopter Ticket
-Daily Breakfast & Dinner Included
-All Transfers & S/seing by Dlx Non Ac vehicle on disposal basis as per itinerary
-Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances
-All taxes applicable
Booking Conditions :
YATRA START: 28TH JUNE 2019 | YATRA CONCLUDES: 31ST AUG 2019
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
7.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
DO’S AND DON’TS TO BE FOLLOWED BY THE YATRIS
DO’S FOR THE YATRIS
• Do carry sufficient woolen clothing as the temperature may sometimes abruptly fall to below 5 degree Celsius.
• Do carry umbrella, raincoat, Wind-Cheater,Warm Socks, monkey cap, Waterproof hiking boots/ shoes Trekking stick or pole, First aid kit – all your daily medicines,Sunscreen and sun hat, Insect repellent, Lip cream/Moisturizer/cold cream, Flash light (torch) with spare battery and Toilet Papersas the weather in the Yatra area is unpredictable.
• Do keep your clothes and eatables in a suitable water proof bag to avoid your belongings getting wet.
• Do carry your identity card / driving license and Yatra permit with you.
• Do strictly follow the instructions issued by the Yatra Administration, from time to time.
DON’TS FOR THE YATRIS
• For women Yatris: They must not wear sarees during the Yatra. Salwar kameez, pant-shirt or a track suit is advisable.
• Women who are more than 6 week pregnant shall not be allowed to undertake the pilgrimage.
• Children below 13 years in age and elderly persons above the age of 75 years shall not be permitted to undertake the pilgrimage.
• Don’t use slippers because there are steep rises and falls on the route to the Holy Cave. Only wear trekking shoes with laces.
• Don’t attempt any short cuts on the route as doing so is dangerous.