3N Athens, 2N Santorini, 2N Mykonos
3N Athens, 2N Santorini, 2N Mykonos, Breakfast, Ferry tickets, Transfers
Greece is a country in southeastern Europe consisting of 2 mainland peninsulas and thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. It's often called the birthplace of Western civilization, and Athens, its capital, retains ancient landmarks including the 5th-century-B.C.E. Acropolis citadel and Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos.
Day 1: Athens- arrival:- Upon arrival at Athens Airport meet with our representative and transfer to your hotel Balance of the day at leisure and overnight in Athens.
Day 2: Athens:- Breakfast at the hotel and day at leisure or have an optional tour. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3: Athens- Santorini:- Breakfast in the hotel. Early in the morning you will be transferred to Piraeus port. Embarkation on your ferry and sail off to Santorini Island. Upon arrival in Santorini transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure and overnight in Santorini.
Day 4: Santorini:- Breakfast in the hotel. Take the day free at leisure to discover this island of unique beauty, famous worldwide as one of the most romantic destinations. Walk around the picturesque Fira Town and the famous Oia, visit the Volcano and Akrotiri excavations and swim in one of the volcanic beaches.
Optional choice to explore the island of Santorini with one of the plenty tours provided. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 5: Santorini-Mykonos:- Breakfast in the hotel. Check out and transfer to Santorini port. Ferry embarkation and sail off to Mykonos Island. Upon arrival in Mykonos transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure and overnight in Mykonos.
Day 6: Mykonos: - Breakfast in the hotel. Take the day free at leisure in some of the many cosmopolitan sandy beaches of the island, shopping or discovering the famous for its white washed houses and vivid night life, Mykonos Town. Optional choice to explore the island of Mykonos or visit the near by islands of Tinos and Delos with one of the plenty tours provided. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 7: Mykonos- Athens: - Breakfast in the hotel. Check out and transfer to Mykonos port. Ferry embarkation and sail off to Piraeus port- Athens. Upon arrival at Piraeus port transfer to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
Day 8: Athens- departure: - Breakfast in the hotel. Check out and transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
• Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
• Meet & Greet assistance
• 3 overnights in Athens city center hotel, in std room type, on bb
• 2 overnights in Santorini hotel, in std room type, on bb
• 2 overnights in Mykonos hotel, in std room type on bb
• Athens Airport- Athens Hotel- Piraeus Port and v.v. with private A/C taxi
• Santorini port- Santorini Hotel with shared mini bus
• Mykonos port- Mykonos Hotel and v.v. with shared mini bus
• Ferry tickets in economy class, including port taxes, handling fees and delivery in Athens: Piraeus- Santorini & Mykonos – Piraeus with Blue Star Ferries
• Santorini - Mykonos with Sea Jets
• Visa Service Charges
Travel Period: May - Oct 2017.
Optional Tour Athens:-
- Athens – Sightseeing with Acropolis and the New Museum (Include Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or near by spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees) Rs. 5300 per person
- Cape Sounion (Half day afternoon tour) (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees) Rs. 3300 per person
- Ancient Corinth half day tour (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees) Rs. 4700 per person
- Full day Delphi with lunch (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees, lunch in local restaurant) Rs. 6900 per person
- One Day Cruise (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, R/T pier transfers with luxury a/c coach, buffet lunch on board, folk show on board) Rs. 6600 per person
Optional Tour Santorini :-
- Full Day Island Tour (with Licensed English Speaking Guide) – Bus Tour (Included – The Excavations of Akrotiri with professional English Speaking guide ticket, Transfers from / to our meeting points, wine tasting and guided tour inside the pre-historic town) Rs. 4500 per person
- Oia Sunset – Bus tour Rs. 1800 per person
- Volcano & Hot Spring – Boat Tour with Volcano Entrance Fee Rs. 2500 per person
- Full Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia, Sunset In Oia, Guided Tour With Bus Transfer – Boat Tour– with Volcano Entrance fee Rs. 4000 per person
Optional Tour Mykonos:--
- City and Island tour SIC Rs. 4600 per person
- Sunset Cruise SIC Rs. 5000 per person
- Jeep Safari SIC Rs. 6600 per person
- South Coast Cruise SIC Rs. 6800 per person
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• This rates are not valid for 16.05.17 to 31.05.17 / 25.09.17 to 30.09.17.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.