Exclusive Offers: Bounty Sunset Cruise, 120 mins massage, Banana Boat ride, Kintamani Volcano tour..
Discover the Breathtaking Beauty of Bali with Holiday Packages. Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: ARRIVE BALI (INDONESIA) - BOUNTY SUNSET DINNER CRUISE – Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. At Evening you get ready for your Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Tour - Cruise in comfort aboard Bali Bounty Cruises 600 passenger catamaran with a cruising speed of up to 30 knots, you may sit back, relax and enjoy full staff service while reading the daily newspaper or viewing our onboard video entertainment. We cruise from Bali every day.
Day 2: BALI (INDONESIA) - Tanjung Benoa (1 x Banana Boat) + Tanah Lot Temple Tour– Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the lobby for Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat ride Incl. in the package). And Tanah Lot Temple is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple there are holy tame snake in black and white color where according to the local society believe that it as a deity property and as the guard of the temple from the bad influence.Back to Hotel.
Day 3: BALI (INDONESIA) -120 MINS BALINESE MASSAGE AT BALI ORCHID SPA – After Breakfast Day take time free then you get ready for 120 mins Balinese Massage. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: BALI (INDONESIA) –FD Celuk - Mas - Kintamani - Puri Ubud - Ubud Market for Shopping OR WHITE WATER RAFTING ON SEAT IN COACH WITH ASIAN BUFFET LUNCH SIC:- Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for Full Day of Ubud Kintamani Tour, visiting places of interest in Celuk (Pronounced as CHELUK) for Gold & Silver Smith then to Mas Village for woodcarving, Thereafter you will be taken to Ubud, to visit the Puri Ubud; a beautiful palace with artistically traditional building containing high esthetics value, followed by Ubud Market tour for Shopping.
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for White water rafting, Bali white water rafting invites you to ride the raft on the river along the 14 km. Enjoy the greatest point of Telaga waja river for your fun to be memorable day in Bali and then you take also Bali Coffee.
Day 5: BALI (INDONESIA) DEPARTURE –Return Home with Wonderful Memories Enjoy a lazed up morning in your cozy bed followed by an extensive breakfast, check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time sightseeing in the nearby areas. Catch your transfer from hotel lobby to get to the airport for your return flight to Delhi. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip. Departure.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier..
• Economy Class Return Airfare (DELHI-BALI-DELHI BY AIR) (Sub to availability)
• 4 Nights Bali accommodation
• Daily Breakfast
• Arrival Departure transfers on Private Basis
• Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour + Ubud Market Tour on PVT Basis OR WHITE WATER RAFTING ON SEAT IN COACH WITH ASIAN BUFFET LUNCH on SIC
• Full Day 1 X Banana Boat Ride at Tanjung Benoa for water sport + Uluwatu Temple Tour on PVT basis
• Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise in SIC
• 120 mins Balinese Massage at Bali Orchid Spa (Regular) (Sub to availability)
Add on Offer:
1 X Set Menu Dinner at Indian Restaurant without Transfers at Rs. 1300 p.p.
1 X Set Menu Dinner at Indian Restaurant with Private Transfers at Rs. 2300 p.p.
BEST BUY Tours for BALI (Min 2 Pax) - SIC transfers Inclusive
• 120 mins Balinese Massage at The Banjar Spa (Luxury) Rs. 3100 p.p.
• 120 mins Balinese Massage at Bali Orchid Spa (Regular) Rs. 2200 p.p.
• Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Rs. 3700 p.p.
• Lembongan Island Beach Club Cruise by Bali Hai Rs. 7000 p.p.
• Kintamani Sunrise Trekking Rs. 3900 p.p.
• Odyssey Submarine Tour(Incl Buffet Lunch) Rs. 6300 p.p.
• Dolphin Interaction(Dolphin Tour) 6700 p.p.
Watersports at Tanjung Benoa: SIC Transfers Inclusive
• Parasailing Rs. 1150 p.p
• Tubing Ride Rs. 1150 p.p
• Jet ski Rs. 1350 p.p.
• Fly Fish Rs. 1500 p.p.
• Wake Board Rs. 1890 p.p.
• Snorkeling + Glass Bottom Boat Rs. 2400 p.p.
• Turtle Farm Visit + Glass Bottom Boat Rs. 1400 p.p.
• Dolphin Tour Rs. 6790 p.p.
• Under Sea Walker Rs. 3100 p.p.
• Scuba Diving – 1 dive Rs. 2800 p.p.
– 2 dive Rs. 4200 p.p
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa On Arrival.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
May, June and July are generally considered to be the best time to travel to Bali in terms of the weather. However, depending on whether the traveler is a surfer or explorer, preferences may change. During the dry season, May to October, the western side of the peninsula creates some of the world's best waves.