This package is full of activities like Water Sports, Sightseeing ,Cultural Dance & much more
Bali is a favorite destination for many people around the world and its easy to see why! From its list of unending idyllic beaches, captivating spiritual energy, terraced rice fields and exotic sunsets. There is so much to see and experience on this magnificent island paradise!Going to Bali feels like going on a never-ending adventure there is an activity to suit every soul! Experience surfing, yoga, meditation, trekking, delicious food or amazing nightlife. Certain areas of Bali have been influenced by tourism, with hubs of cute cafes, hip bars, and vegan restaurants.
To make it even more useful we added some basic information you will also find handy before and during your trip. We have split the information into categories so you can find the information you need quickly and easily. These tips are often quite basic and easy to follow, but when added together they can make a huge difference to your first experience of Bali.
1) VISA: Nationals of 169 countries can visit Bali visa-free (for 30 days), while Visa on Arrival applies for others at USD 35 (extendable once).
2)CURRENCY: USD 1 = IDR 14,000
3)TEMPLES: Must-wear on temple visits: sarong (usually with sash around your waist). Temples are generally free to visit. However, most keepers will show visitors to a 'donation box', or rent sarongs at the entrance for around IDR 10,000 (don't worry if you didn't bring one).
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: ARRIVE BALI (INDONESIA) – Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace. Stay overnight at hotel in Bali. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: BALI (INDONESIA) - Full Day Tour with Benoa water sports including 1 x round of Banana boat, Parasailing, and Jet skii + Uluwatu sunset temple Tour followed by Kecak Dance on private transfers. Meals: Breakfast
Note :Bali Water Sports activities is not suitable for pregnant women, people with heart problem, people is respiratory problem, currently has a sinus problem, recently has ear infection, has claustrophobia problem.
Day 3: BALI (INDONESIA) – Full day Ulundanu Temple of Bedugul tour Followed by Tanah lot temple tour on private basis.Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: BALI (INDONESIA) –FD Celuk - Mas - Kintamani - Puri Ubud - Ubud Market for Shopping OR White Water Rafting with Local Lunch-
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for Full Day of Ubud Kintamani Tour, visiting places of interest in Celuk (Pronounced as CHELUK) for Gold & Silver Smith then to Mas Village for woodcarving, Thereafter you will be taken to Ubud, to visit the Puri Ubud; a beautiful palace with artistically traditional building containing high esthetics value, followed by Ubud Market tour for Shopping.
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for White water rafting, Bali white water rafting invites you to ride the raft on the river along the 14 km. Enjoy the greatest point of Telaga waja river for your fun to be memorable day in Bali and then you take also Bali Coffee. Later, you can choose to relax at the Spa for rejuvenation for an ultimate experience. Meals: Breakfast & Asian Lunch
Day 5: BALI (INDONESIA) DEPARTURE –Return Home with Wonderful Memories Enjoy a lazed up morning in your cozy bed followed by an extensive breakfast, check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time sightseeing in the nearby areas. Catch your transfer from hotel lobby to get to the airport for your return flight to onward destination. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip. Departure. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1.4 Nights Bali accommodation as per selection with Daily Breakfast
2. Arrival Departure transfers on Private Basis with English Speaking Guide
3.Full Day Tour with Benoa water sports including 1 x round of Banana boat, Parasailing, and Jet skii + Uluwatu sunset temple Tour followed by Kecak Dance on private transfers
4.Full day Ulundanu Temple of Bedugul tour Followed by Tanah lot temple tour on private basis
5.Choice of any 1 Tour:
-Full Day Celuk Village- Mas- Kintamani Volcano Tour + Ubud Market Tour for Shopping on PVT Basis
-Full Day White Water Rafting on Ayung River with Indonesian Lunch on Pvt Basis
*Value add on Watersports at Tanjung Benoa: SIC Transfers Inclusive
• Turtle Farm Visit + Glass Bottom Boat INR 1700 p.p.
• Under Sea Walker INR 2400 p.p.
• Scuba Diving – 1 dive INR 2400p.p.
– 2 dive INR 3600 p.p
• Swim with Dolphin Tour INR 8000 p.p.
***Value offers for Optional Romantic Dinner with Private return transfers to/fro Hotel:
A. Regular Romantic Sunset Dinner at Menega Cafe-Jimbaran Beach : INR 8000 per Couple(Veg)/(Non Veg)
B. Romantic Indian Veg/Non Veg/Jain Dinner - The Grand Mirage -INR 8900 per Couple(Veg) /INR 9800per Couple(Non Veg)
SET UP: Candle Light Dinner on the beach side
C. Most Romantic Beach Dinner - The Samaya Bali-INR 24000 per Couple
Includes : Arrangement1-Heart Shape Romantic Dinner with Menu option- Indonesia, SeaFood, Western Menu
SET UP:Flower Bouquet, Candle on the table, Chinese Lampion, mini sound system, flower petals, Flower decoration under the bridge, Balinese umbrella & umbil in front of the bridge , cutleries & napkins.
D."The Power of Love" Dinner at Samabe Bali Suite & Villa at Beach Cave or Samabe Pearl Chapel - INR 39,000 per Couple
Includes :Renowned Signature Romantic Setting in Beach Cave or Samabe Pearl Chapel , very own private cook & service staff.
SET UP: Flower Vase, Romantic Lamp, Candle around the table & cave, cutleries & napkins.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
April to October is the best time to visit Bali, when there is little rain, low humidity, and lots of sun. Bali is a good year-round destination. There is a wet season but it can still be a fine time to visit Bali. If you want to save money the best months are May, June, and October