Yoga & Yogalates at Tugu Hotel Bali, Spa Treatment @ Villa Jerami, Round-trip transfer
Are you looking for a new sense of wellness, energy and inspiration in your daily life? Our signature retreat takes you on a personal journey to discover a new level of wellness: you will learn about the importance of nourishing and hydrating your body, managing stress and enjoying restful sleep all while relaxing in a stress-free environment.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: ARRIVE BALI (INDONESIA) – Arrive at Ngurah Rai Airport at Bali meets our representatives and you will be directly transferred to the Hotel. Rest of the day will be free at leisure by your own arrangement. Stay Overnight at your selected Hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: BALI (INDONESIA) – 90 MINUTES YOGA & YOGALATES AT TUGU HOTEL + 2 HOURS SPA AT VILLA JERAMI– Breakfast at Hotel. Afterward, proceeding for yoga at Hotel Tugu Bali offers a variety of classes for all levels and provides a comfortable space to explore the body, mind and soul. Our classes are invigorating, empowering, detoxifying and taugh by professional, passionate teachers at a level determined by you. You can build a strong base while more experienced practitioners can take their poses deeper with variations. Be okay with not being able to do everything perfectly – the classes are designed to challenge and inspire. You don’t need to already be flexible, strong or coordinated to do yoga. Yoga will take you there afterward, enjoy the 2 hrs spa @ Villa Jeami. Spoil yourself and soothe your body and foot scrubs so that you can relax and escape from the stress and pressures of daily life. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: BALI (INDONESIA) –H/D ULUWATU KECAK DANCE TOUR:- Breakfast at Hotel, Morning activities will be free at leisure. In the Evening, you will continue the tour to Uluwatu Temple. Hanging on a cliff 100 meteres above the ocean, Uluwatu temple is a unique sight. At the meanwhile you see the kecak dance, performed by about 50 singers. Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals rather than instrument, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments. Afterwards, back to Hotel for overnight. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: BALI (INDONESIA) DEPARTURE – Breakfast at hotel. At appropriate time, transfers to airport for your next flight to next destination. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
• Economy Class Return Airfare (DELHI-BALI-DELHI BY AIR) (Sub to availability)
• Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
• 3 Nights Bali accommodation
• Daily Breakfast
• English Speaking guide during tour and transfer only
• Full Air-Conditioned transportation
• Round-trip return transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
• 1 X Yoga & Yogalates at Tugu Hotel Bali
• 1 X 2 Hours Spa Treatment @ Villa Jerami
Add on Offer:
1 X Set Menu Dinner at Indian Restaurant without Transfers at Rs. 1200 p.p.
1 X Set Menu Dinner at Indian Restaurant with Private Transfers at Rs. 2300 p.p.
BEST BUY Tours for BALI (Min 2 Pax) - SIC transfers Inclusive
• 120 mins Balinese Massage at The Banjar Spa (Luxury) Rs. 3100 p.p.
• 120 mins Balinese Massage at Bali Orchid Spa (Regular) Rs. 2200 p.p.
• Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Rs. 3700 p.p.
• Lembongan Island Beach Club Cruise by Bali Hai Rs. 7000 p.p.
• Kintamani Sunrise Trekking Rs. 3800 p.p.
• Odyssey Submarine Tour(Incl Buffet Lunch) Rs. 6300 p.p.
• Dolphin Interaction(Dolphin Tour) 6700 p.p.
Watersports at Tanjung Benoa: SIC Transfers Inclusive
• Parasailing Rs. 1000 p.p
• Tubing Ride Rs. 1000 p.p
• Jet ski Rs. 1200 p.p.
• Fly Fish Rs. 1300 p.p.
• Wake Board Rs. 1700 p.p.
• Snorkeling + Glass Bottom Boat Rs. 2300 p.p.
• Turtle Farm Visit + Glass Bottom Boat Rs. 2300 per Boat (max 10 Pax)
• Dolphin Tour Rs. 6700 p.p.
• Under Sea Walker Rs. 3100 p.p.
• Scuba Diving – 1 dive Rs. 2700 p.p.
– 2 dive Rs. 4200 p.p.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges /Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.