Yoga & Yogalates at Bhuwana Ubud, 2 hrs Spa @Villa Jerami, Round-trip transfers
Are you looking for a new sense of wellness, energy and inspiration in your daily life? Our signature retreat takes you on a personal journey to discover a new level of wellness: you will learn about the importance of nourishing and hydrating your body, managing stress and enjoying restful sleep all while relaxing in a stress-free environment. Best time to visit Bali-High season is during the months of Jul,Aug, during Easter Holidays, and ChristmasNew Year (Dec till 1st week of Jan). This is the time Bali is the busiest. However, for many reasons, best time to come to Bali is April, May, Jun and Sept, just before and just after high season.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: ARRIVE BALI (INDONESIA)
Arrive at Ngurah Rai Airport at Bali meets our representatives and you will be directly transferred to the Hotel. Rest of the day will be free at leisure by your own arrangement. Stay Overnight at your selected Hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: BALI (INDONESIA) – 60 MINUTES YOGA SESSION AT BHUWANA UBUD OR SANDAT GLAMPING UBUD CONTINUE WITH 2 HOURS SPA AT VILLA JERAMI
Breakfast at Hotel. Afterward, proceeding for yoga at Hotel Tugu Bali offers a variety of classes for all levels and provides a comfortable space to explore the body, mind and soul. Our classes are invigorating, empowering, detoxifying and taugh by professional, passionate teachers at a level determined by you. You can build a strong base while more experienced practitioners can take their poses deeper with variations. Be okay with not being able to do everything perfectly – the classes are designed to challenge and inspire. You don’t need to already be flexible, strong or coordinated to do yoga. Yoga will take you there afterward, enjoy the 2 hrs spa @ Villa Jeami. Spoil yourself and soothe your body and foot scrubs so that you can relax and escape from the stress and pressures of daily life. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: BALI (INDONESIA) –H/D ULUWATU KECAK DANCE TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel, Morning activities will be free at leisure. In the Evening, you will continue the tour to Uluwatu Temple. Hanging on a cliff 100 meteres above the ocean, Uluwatu temple is a unique sight. At the meanwhile you see the kecak dance, performed by about 50 singers. Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals rather than instrument, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments. Afterwards, back to Hotel for overnight. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: BALI (INDONESIA) DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel. At appropriate time, transfers to airport for your next flight to next destination. Meals: Breakfast
End of service
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Economy Class Return Airfare (DELHI-BALI-DELHI BY AIR) (Sub to availability)
2. Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
3. 3 Consecutive Nights stay Bali
4. Daily Breakfast
5. English Speaking guide during tour and transfer only
6. Full Air-Conditioned transportation
7. Round-trip return transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
8. 1 X Yoga & Yogalates at Bhuwana Ubud or Sandat Glamping Ubud Based on PVT
9. 1 X 2 Hours Spa Treatment @ Villa Jerami based on Pvt
10. 1 X H/D Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.