3N Bali, 2N Gili Trawangan
3N Bali (Kuta), 2N Gili Island, Breakfast, Transfers, Ferry Boat, Watersports
Bali is an incredibly beautiful island to be in! Combine it with the heavenly and pristine 'Gili Island' and you are bound to have the experience of a lifetime. Explore the natural beauty, ancient temples, trek to the volcanic 'Mount Batur' in Bali and enjoy splendid water sports in Gili Island.
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
Gili Island: The Gili Islands are a group of 3 tiny islands – Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air – in Indonesia, near the coast of northwest Lombok Island. Characterized by sandy beaches fringed with palm trees, they're known for their coral reefs just offshore. On the smallest island of Gili Meno, sea turtles swim at Turtle Point.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrive in Bali - Optional tour (at an extra cost) Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise
Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. At Evening you get ready for your Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Tour - Cruise in comfort aboard Bali Bounty Cruises 600 passenger catamaran with a cruising speed of up to 30 knots, you may sit back, relax and enjoy full staff service while reading the daily newspaper or viewing our onboard video entertainment. We cruise from Bali every day. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Bali - Tanjung Benoa (1 x Banana Boat, Parasailing, Jetsky) + Flying Fish + Glass Bottom with Turtle Island
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the lobby for Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat ride, Parasailing, Jetsky) + Flying Fish + Glass Bottom with turtle island. Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Bali - White Water Rafting
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for White water rafting, Bali white water rafting invites you to ride the raft on the river along the 14 km. Enjoy the greatest point of Telaga waja river for your fun to be memorable day in Bali and then you take also Bali Coffee. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Bali - Gili Island (By Fast Boat Ferry)
Breakfast at Hotel, Transfer by Boat to Gili Island. Arrive in Gili Island. Check in into the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Gili Island
Breakfast at the Hotel. Today Schedule is free at leisure by own arrangement. You can get the snorkeling / diving Activities by your own arrangement. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 Gili Island - Bali (By Fast Boat Ferry) - Airport
Breakfast at the Hotel. Transfer by boat to Bali. Arrive in Bali. Transfer to the Airport.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Arrival transfer in Bali Airport to Bali Hotel.
2. 3 Nights Bali in Kuta with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Gilli Island with Breakfast
5. Full day watersport (01x banana, parasailing, jetsky) + flying fish + glass bottom with turtle island
6. Full day white water rafting with lunch on private basis
7. Transfer from hotel in Bali to Padang bai
8. Fast boat ferry to Gili Island
9. Cidomo from Gili trawangan harbour to gilli island hotel transfers on PVT
10. Transfer from padang bai to Airport in bali
11. Transfer out on pvt basis + departure
*Value add on Watersports at Tanjung Benoa: SIC Transfers Inclusive
• Under Sea Walker INR 2400 p.p.
• Scuba Diving – 1 dive INR 2400p.p.
– 2 dive INR 3600 p.p
• Swim with Dolphin Tour INR 8000 p.p.
**Value Add Tours at an extra cost :
Full Day Water Bom Park with Entry Fee with dinner enroute by PVT : INR 6000 p.p.
Full Day Safari & Marine Park (Jungle Hopper Pass) with Dinner enroute by PVT : INR 7300 p.p.
***Value offers for Optional Romantic Dinner with Private return transfers to/fro Hotel:
A. Regular Romantic Sunset Dinner at Menega Cafe-Jimbaran Beach : INR 8000 per Couple(Veg)/(Non Veg)
B. Romantic Indian Veg/Non Veg/Jain Dinner - The Grand Mirage -INR 8900 per Couple(Veg) /INR 9800per Couple(Non Veg)
SET UP: Candle Light Dinner on the beach side
C. Most Romantic Beach Dinner - The Samaya Bali-INR 24000 per Couple
Includes : Arrangement1-Heart Shape Romantic Dinner with Menu option- Indonesia, SeaFood, Western Menu
SET UP:Flower Bouquet, Candle on the table, Chinese Lampion, mini sound system, flower petals, Flower decoration under the bridge, Balinese umbrella & umbil in front of the bridge , cutleries & napkins.
D."The Power of Love" Dinner at Samabe Bali Suite & Villa at Beach Cave or Samabe Pearl Chapel - INR 39,000 per Couple
Includes :Renowned Signature Romantic Setting in Beach Cave or Samabe Pearl Chapel , very own private cook & service staff.
SET UP: Flower Vase, Romantic Lamp, Candle around the table & cave, cutleries & napkins.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Bali:-
May, June and July are generally considered to be the best time to travel to Bali in terms of the weather. However, depending on whether the traveller is a surfer or explorer, preferences may change. During the dry season, May to October, the western side of the peninsula creates some of the world's best waves.
Best time to visit Gili Island:-
The Seasons guide –Weather as a rough guide is rainy season starts from November to April, however as anywhere in the world, it has been raining this year until the end of July, and now almost half of August, and is usually the best weather until November. The best months to visit the Gilis for weather and beating the crowds are January, February, October and November.