1N Athirappilly, 2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Alleppey, 2N Poovar
1N Athirappily, 2N Munnar,1N Thekkady,1N Alleppey, 2N Kovalam, BF, Transfer & Tour by Pvt Car..
Enveloped in serene Kerala backwaters, flanked by the Arabian Sea on the East and the majestic towering Ghats to the West, opening out to the ocean and a dream golden beach, Poovar Island Resort is a tropical paradise
Day 01: Arrive Cochin – Athirappilly (85kms/2hrs Approx): Our representative will receive you at the Cochin Airport / Ernakulum railway station (depend on your arrival place) and transfer you to Athirappily and check in to the hotel. Feel at leisure and stay overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Athirappilly – Munnar (140kms/3hrs Approx): Morning explore Athirappilly / Vazhachal waterfalls. Later proceed to Munnar (4 hrs). On arrival, check into the hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Munnar: Morning explore the picturesque hill station. Your sightseeing itinerary will include the Rajamala Hills (also known as Eravikulam National Park) / Anaimudi (2,695 m) - South India’s highest peak, and the Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Pothemedu view point, Blossom Park, Tea Museum. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Munnar – Thekkady (110kms/4hrs Approx): Morning after breakfast proceeds to Thekkady (Periyar) one of the 27 tiger reserves in India-(110kms), check in to your resort by Noon. After noon you can enjoy boating in Periyar Lake through wild life sanctuary (Optional/Extra Cost), Spices plantations (Coffee & Cardamom) etc. Overnight stay at Resort in Periyar.
Day 05: Thekkady – Alleppey (160kms/4hrs Approx): After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey .Arrive Alleppey and check in to hotel. In the evening go for sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake (optional - at your cost). Also visit Alleppey beach and also shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Alleppey - Kovalam (Poovar Island) (180 Kms/3hrs Approx): After breakfast Proceed to Kovalam. Check in the hotel. Enjoyment in Golden sand beach.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07:Poovar Island- Trivandrum (20 Kms/ 1 Hr Approx)-Poovar Island: After breakfast drive to Trivandrum sightseeing: Padmanabhaswami Temple, Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and Zoo Overnight stay at Kovalam.
(Optional at extra cost) Leave at 1 pm for sunset at Kanyakumari with Sightseeing: Vivekananda Rock, Thiruvalluvar statue, Gandhi Mandap, Triveni Sangamam etc.Evening visit sunset. Overnight stay at Kovalam/Kanyakumari Hotel.
Day 08: Kovalam -Trivandrum Airport (16kms/30 min Approx): Morning after breakfast proceed to Trivandrum Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonour the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out (subject to availability).
- 01 Night stay at Athirappilly in Double sharing basis.
- 02 Nights stay at Munnar in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Thekkady in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Alleppey in Double sharing basis.
- 02 Nights stay at Kovalam (Poovar Island) in Double sharing basis.
- Inclusive of Breakfast.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
- Inclusive of Hotel & Transport taxes.
- 1 Travel Bag/ 1 Travel Kit by Skylink Travel.
Honeymoon Freebies once during stay.
Deluxe Package: Welcome drink on arrival, Flower decoration with jasmine & Rose Petals, Fruit basket in the room, one candle light dinner, cake & chocolate, Milk for a couple, Mocktails drink at night.
Luxury Package: Honeymoon Hamper, Flower Bed decoration, Candle light dinner.
Meal Supplement Cost Lunch/ Dinner Deluxe Package@ INR 4300 per person
Meal Supplement Cost Lunch/ Dinner Luxury Package@ INR 6800 per person
1 Night Houseboat Supplement:-
In Deluxe Package : 1 Night Rainbow Deluxe Houseboat @ INR 1650 Per Adult (Deluxe Houseboat) (Inclusive of Welcome drink on arrival, Stay, All Meals)
In Luxury Package : 1 Night Rainbow Deluxe Houseboat @ INR Comp Per Adult (Deluxe Houseboat) (Inclusive of Welcome drink on arrival, Stay, All Meals)
Optional tour Thekkady:-
1) Nature Walk and Green Walk :- Rate : INR 1300/ -per guide for 4 persons + entrance.( 3 hours , time 7 am , 7.30 am, 10 am, 10.30 am, 2 pm , 2.30 pm )
2) Jungle Scout ( Night trekking) :- INR 1100/- per/p minimum 2 pax + entrance.( 3 hours , time 7 pm , 10 pm ,1 am )
3) Bamboo Rafting Full day :- INR 2200/- + entranceper/p min 2 pax ( they give you light food and water 5 hours trekking & 3 hours boating . Time 8 am to 5 pm .Kids above 12 years allowed.)
4) Half day :- INR 1700/- + entrance per/p min 2 pax (3 1/2 hours trekking and 1 1/2 hours boating Time 7.30 am 9.30am)
5) Tiger Trail ( 1 night ) :- INR 300/- + entrance per/p minimum 2 pax (stay one night in forest .The trekking start at 9 pm upto 10 km walk through jungle Tommorrow around 12 noon you will back in Kumily). ( 2 night 7000/- per person)
6) Jungle Jeep Safari :- INR 1400/- + Entrance : 33/- Indian,for per/p + jeep 2700/- (Gavi trip)
7) Periyar Boat Ride :- INR 650 Per Person
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
Any payment received will represent your acceptance of the above stated conditions.
Cochin: You can buy Spices, Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Munnar: You can buy spices from the spice market & tea from tea factories in plantation or munnar town.
Thekkady: Spice & especially cardamoms.
Kovalam: Trivandrum market purchase ethnic dresses on front of the Padmanabhaswami Temple.