3N Phuket, 2N Bangkok
3N Phuket,2N Bangkok,Transfers,Phi Phi Tour by Ferry,Tiger Kingdom, BKK City Tour
Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailands most popular beaches, mostly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. The island is home to many high-end seaside resorts, spas and restaurants. Bangkok, Thailands capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1-NEW DELHI-PHUKET & OPTIONAL PHUKET FANTASY SHOW (At an extra cost): -Arrival at Phuket Airport. Transfer to hotel. And you can chose Optional tour (at an extra cost) Phuket Fantasea Show. Phuket Fantasea Show is inspired by Thailand's rich and exotic heritage, and not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting-edge technology and special effects. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2-PHUKET – PHI PHI ISLAND TOUR WITH THAI LUNCH: - Enjoy your tour Phi Phi Island Tour with Lunch on SIC. Phi Phi Island are a main attraction to Krabi and Phuket Island, and are widely considered to be amongst the most beautiful island in the world, recently rocking to fame with the filming of the movie “The Beach” on Maya Bay. Despite the high number of visitors here, the island is still quite stunning, and the surrounding, and the surrounding ocean and islands are still spectacular. Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley are the largest, and mist well known of the Phi PhiIslands.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3-PHUKET – OPTIONAL KRABI DAY TOUR BY FERRY WITH THAI LUNCH: - After Breakfast, You can chose Optional tour (at an extra cost) Krabi Day tour or Half day Island Safari. Krabi is one of the most popular destinations in South Thailand for beach and islands aficionado. Krabi's beautiful coastline consists of hundreds of islands and is one of the province's most attractive assets with towering limestone cliffs, soft white sand beaches, small coves and offshore islands.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4-PHUKET - BANGKOK: -After Breakfast, Transfer to Phuket Airport to board flight for Bangkok. Welcome to Bangkok!!!Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to the opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Emerald Buddha temple.Arrive & get transferred to Bangkok hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day5-BANGKOK TEMPLE AND CITY TOUR: -After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour.Temple Tour.The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown.Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. WatBenchamabopit -the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 -BANGKOK-DELHI: -After Breakfast, Transfer from BKK Hotel to drop to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 3 Nights Stay in Phuket with Daily Breakfast
2. 2 Nights Stay in Bangkok with Daily Breakfast
3. Return Airport Transfers in Phuket SIC
4. Phi Phi Island Tour by Ferry with Thai Lunch on Seat in coach basis
**Not Incl National Park fee (For Up- gradation to VIP GOLD SEAT INR 1800 p.p.)
5. Return Airport Transfer in Bangkok SIC
6. Temple & City Tour in Bangkok SIC
7. Choice of any 1 :
-Tiger Kingdom Visit with Photo(Small/Medium Tiger) & Transfers in Phuket *Child under 16 will have to take smallest tiger only .*For smallest extra payable @INR 3000 p.p.
-Indian Dinner Cruise with Indian Meal with Indian Music in Bangkok
8. GST included
Thai Visa Offer (Valid from 1 May '19 till further notice/sub to change):
1. Visa on arrival free till 30 April '19
2. Tourist Visa Charges INR 4000 per person - Discount (INR500) = INR 3500 per adult/child
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC): *ROE applies
1. Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) Rs. 4400Adult /Rs. 4200Child
2. Chopraya Princess Dinner Cruise Rs. 3200Adult/ Rs. 2900Child
3. Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch Rs. 3000Adult /Rs. 2700Child
4. Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) Rs. 3600Adult /Rs. 3200Child
5. Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch Rs. 3500Adult /Rs. 3100Child
Optional Tour in Phuket (SIC) *ROE applies
1. Full day Rafting Program C + Elephant Trek + ATV with Thai Lunch Rs. 3300Adult /Rs. 3000Child
2. James Bond Island by Speed Boat + Canoe with Thai Lunch Rs. 4800Adult/ Rs.4400 Child
3. Indian Lunch or Dinner in Restaurant- No Transfer Rs. 1100Adult/Child
4. Simon Cabaret Show (VIP Seat) Rs.3000Adult /Rs. 2500Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Single Person Travelling Surcharge
Phuket @USD 32, Krabi @USD 30, Samui @USD 30, Chiang Mai @USD 40
Best Time To Visit:
Although the climate varies throughout Thailand, you can visit all year round. The best time to travel is during the cool and dryseason between November and early April. In the south, the climate differs between the eastern and western coasts.