3N Phuket, 2N Bangkok
3N Phuket,2N Bangkok,Transfers,Phi Phi Tour by Ferry,Tiger Kingdom, BKK City Tour
Explore the amazing destinations of Phuket and Bangkok on your family,honeymoon or leisure 5 night 6 day tour package. Both these places are two of the top-rated destinations. While Bangkok is more of the city and ever-bustling culinary and sightseeing delights, Phuket is more about its beaches and a plethora of scenic landscapes and vistas. In this package you explore Phuket Phi Phi Islands tours , Phuket Tiger Kingdoms, Bangkok Temple & City tour etc.
Phuket Overview: Phuket is a versatile beach destination – it offers something for everyone. Phuket has the best shopping facilities of any of Thailand’s best resorts, great restaurants for both Thai and international cuisine, and a wide range of sights and activities to keep you entertained. You can dive, sail, fish, do zip-lining, enjoy water parks, visit temples and explore Phuket’s atmospheric old town.
Bangkok Overview:Bangkok attracts millions of visitors every year and is known for its bustling markets, peaceful temples, and diverse cuisine.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive Phuket - Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Phuket Fantasy Show:-
Arrival at Phuket Airport. Transfer to hotel. And you can chose Optional tour (at an extra cost) Phuket Fantasea Show. Phuket Fantasea Show is inspired by Thailand's rich and exotic heritage, and not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting-edge technology and special effects. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Phuket - Phi Phi Island Tour with Thai Lunch:
Enjoy your tour Phi Phi Island Tour with Lunch on SIC. Phi Phi Island are a main attraction to Krabi and Phuket Island, and are widely considered to be amongst the most beautiful island in the world, recently rocking to fame with the filming of the movie “The Beach” on Maya Bay. Despite the high number of visitors here, the island is still quite stunning, and the surrounding, and the surrounding ocean and islands are still spectacular. Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley are the largest, and mist well known of the Phi PhiIslands.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Phuket - Tiger Kingdom
After Breakfast, Proceed Tiger Kingdom. Today we take you to Tiger Kingdom is a new arrival on Phuket’s attractions scene. It allows you the opportunity to get up close and personal with several Indochinese tigers of varying ages and sizes that have been raised by hand in captivity since birth. Tiger Kingdom is an attractive, squeaky-clean setup located right next to the Go-Kart track in Kathu at the foot of Patong Hill. On four acres of land, it cost approximately 100 million baht to build. Stroll into reception and you’ll be greeted by a small army of orange-shirted greeters who will lead you through the paperwork necessary in meeting a big cat. For starters, you’ll need to sign a waiver exonerating Tiger Kingdom in case an accident happens, but this is standard procedure and you’ll have to do the same to bungy jump or to go on a zip line through the jungle. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Phuket - Bangkok
After Breakfast. Transfer to Phuket Airport to board flight for Bangkok. Arrive & get transferred to Bangkok hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Bangkok - Temple and City Tour
After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour.Temple Tour.The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown.Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. WatBenchamabopit -the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Departure from Bangkok
After Breakfast, Transfer from BKK Hotel to drop to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights Stay in Phuket with Daily Breakfast
2. 2 Nights Stay in Bangkok with Daily Breakfast
3. Return Airport Transfers in Phuket SIC
4. Phi Phi Island Tour by Ferry with Thai Lunch on Seat in coach basis
**Not Incl National Park fee (For Up- gradation to VIP GOLD SEAT INR 1800 p.p.)
5. Return Airport Transfer in Bangkok SIC
6. Temple & City Tour in Bangkok SIC
7. Choice of any 1 :
-Tiger Kingdom Visit with Photo(Small/Medium Tiger) & Transfers in Phuket *Child under 16 will have to take smallest tiger only .*For smallest extra payable @INR 1600 p.p. (Min 2 Pax)
-Indian Dinner Cruise with Indian Meal with Indian Music in Bangkok
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 30 April 2020, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.1 Passport Photo required)
2. Electronic Visa On Arrival (to avoid long queues): INR 2300 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
3. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 May'19 till further notice/sub to change) INR 3600 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
Optional Tour in Phuket *ROE applies
1. SIC Simon Cabaret Show VIP Seat (Show + Transfer) INR 3200 Adult / INR 2800 Child
2. SIC James Bond Island by Long tail Boat + Canoe with Thai Lunch INR 3900 Adult / INR 3300 Child
3. SIC James Bond Island by Speed Boat + Canoe with Thai Lunch INR 5000 Adult / INR 4500 Child
4. PVT Tiger Kingdom (PVT Transfer & Photo) –Smallest INR 5200 Adult (Min 2 Pax)
5. SIC Evening FantaSea (Show + Transfer) INR 5400 Adult / INR 5000 Child
6. SIC Evening FantaSea ( Show + Transfer+ Dinner) INR 5900 Adult / INR 5600 Child
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC): *ROE applies
1. Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch INR 3300 Adult / INR 3000 Child
2. Chopraya Princess Dinner Cruise INR 3500 Adult/ INR 3200 Child
3. Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch INR 3800 Adult / INR 3500 Child
4. Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) INR 3900 Adult / INR 3500 Child
5. Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) INR 4800 Adult / INR 4500 Child
6. Pattaya Day tour - Coral Island with Indian Lunch (Join Boat) (Min 2 Pax) INR 8200 Adult
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Single Person Travelling Surcharge
Phuket @USD 25, Bangkok @ USD 15
Best Time To Visit:
*Phuket -With a tropical climate, the weather in Phuket broadly varies between warm, cool and rainy. It never really gets too cold. The high tourist season is from November to February when it's cool and dry, after which it remains quite hot until May. Monsoon season begins mid-May and goes on till October.
*Bangkok- has a tropical monsoon climate and generally remains hot and humid throughout the year. An ideal vacation spot, Bangkok is almost a year-round destination. ... However, the peak season is between November and March when the tourist footfall is particularly high.