3N Phuket, 2N Bangkok
3N Phuket,2N Bangkok,Transfers,Phi Phi Tour by Ferry,Tiger Kingdom, BKK City Tour
Explore the amazing destinations of Phuket and Bangkok on your family,honeymoon or leisure 5 night 6 day tour package. Both these places are two of the top-rated destinations. While Bangkok is more of the city and ever-bustling culinary and sightseeing delights, Phuket is more about its beaches and a plethora of scenic landscapes and vistas. In this package you explore Phuket Phi Phi Islands tours , Phuket Tiger Kingdoms, Bangkok Temple & City tour etc.
Phuket Overview:Phuket is a versatile beach destination – it offers something for everyone. Phuket has the best shopping facilities of any of Thailand’s best resorts, great restaurants for both Thai and international cuisine, and a wide range of sights and activities to keep you entertained. You can dive, sail, fish, do zip-lining, enjoy water parks, visit temples and explore Phuket’s atmospheric old town.
Bangkok Overview:Bangkok attracts millions of visitors every year and is known for its bustling markets, peaceful temples, and diverse cuisine.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive Phuket - Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Phuket Fantasy Show:-
Arrival at Phuket Airport. Transfer to hotel. And you can chose Optional tour (at an extra cost) Phuket Fantasea Show. Phuket Fantasea Show is inspired by Thailand's rich and exotic heritage, and not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting-edge technology and special effects. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Phuket - Phi Phi Island Tour with Thai Lunch:
Enjoy your tour Phi Phi Island Tour with Lunch on SIC. Phi Phi Island are a main attraction to Krabi and Phuket Island, and are widely considered to be amongst the most beautiful island in the world, recently rocking to fame with the filming of the movie “The Beach” on Maya Bay. Despite the high number of visitors here, the island is still quite stunning, and the surrounding, and the surrounding ocean and islands are still spectacular. Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley are the largest, and mist well known of the Phi PhiIslands.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Phuket - Optional (at an extra Cost) Tiger Kingdom
After Breakfast, Proceed Tiger Kingdom. Today we take you to Tiger Kingdom is a new arrival on Phuket’s attractions scene. It allows you the opportunity to get up close and personal with several Indochinese tigers of varying ages and sizes that have been raised by hand in captivity since birth. Tiger Kingdom is an attractive, squeaky-clean setup located right next to the Go-Kart track in Kathu at the foot of Patong Hill. On four acres of land, it cost approximately 100 million baht to build. Stroll into reception and you’ll be greeted by a small army of orange-shirted greeters who will lead you through the paperwork necessary in meeting a big cat. For starters, you’ll need to sign a waiver exonerating Tiger Kingdom in case an accident happens, but this is standard procedure and you’ll have to do the same to bungy jump or to go on a zip line through the jungle. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Phuket - Bangkok
After Breakfast. Transfer to Phuket Airport to board flight for Bangkok. Arrive & get transferred to Bangkok hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Bangkok - Temple and City Tour
After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour.Temple Tour.The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown.Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. WatBenchamabopit -the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Departure from Bangkok
After Breakfast, Transfer from BKK Hotel to drop to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 3 Nights Stay in Phuket with Daily Breakfast
2. 2 Nights Stay in Bangkok with Daily Breakfast
3. Return Airport Transfers in Phuket SIC
4. Phi Phi Island Tour by Ferry with Thai Lunch on Seat in coach basis
**Not Incl National Park fee (For Up- gradation to VIP GOLD SEAT INR 1800 p.p.)
5. Return Airport Transfer in Bangkok SIC
6. Temple & City Tour in Bangkok SIC
7. Choice of any 1 :
-Tiger Kingdom Visit with Photo(Small/Medium Tiger) & Transfers in Phuket *Child under 16 will have to take smallest tiger only .*For smallest extra payable @INR 3000 p.p.
-Indian Dinner Cruise with Indian Meal with Indian Music in Bangkok
8. GST included
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 30 April 2019, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.1 Passport Photo required)
2. Electronic Visa On Arrival (to avoid long queues) :INR 2300 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
3. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 May'19 till further notice/sub to change) INR 3600 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC): *ROE applies
1. Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) Rs. 4400Adult /Rs. 4200Child
2. Chopraya Princess Dinner Cruise Rs. 3200Adult/ Rs. 2900Child
3. Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch Rs. 3000Adult /Rs. 2700Child
4. Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) Rs. 3600Adult /Rs. 3200Child
5. Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch Rs. 3500Adult /Rs. 3100Child
Optional Tour in Phuket *ROE applies
1. PVT Tiger Kingdom (PVT Transfer & Photo) –Big /Medium + Small INR 5500 Adult
2. PVT Tiger Kingdom (PVT Transfer & Photo) –Smallest INR 5000 Adult / INR 3000 Child
3. PVT Tiger Kingdom (PVT Transfer & Photo) –Small & Medium INR 4000 Adult
4. SIC Evening FantaSea (Show + Transfer) Normal Seat *For Gold Seat add THB 310 INR 4900 Adult / INR 4700 Child
5. SIC Evening FantaSea ( Show + Transfer+Indian Dinner) *For Gold Seat add THB 310 INR 5450 Adult / INR 5000 Child
6. SIC James Bond Island (Phang NGA )tour
- By Big Boat +Lunch + National Park Fee INR4400 Adult / INR 4000 Child
- By Long Boat +Lunch + National Park Fee INR3400 Adult /
INR 3000 Child
- SIC Simon Cabaret Show Regular Seat(Show + Transfer) INR 2300 Adult / INR 1900 Child
- SIC Simon Cabaret Show VIP Seat(Show + Transfer) INR 2800 Adult / INR 2500 Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Single Person Travelling Surcharge
Phuket @USD 32, Krabi @USD 30, Samui @USD 30, Chiang Mai @USD 40
Best Time To Visit:
*Phuket -With a tropical climate, the weather in Phuket broadly varies between warm, cool and rainy. It never really gets too cold. The high tourist season is from November to February when it's cool and dry, after which it remains quite hot until May. Monsoon season begins mid-May and goes on till October.
*Bangkok- has a tropical monsoon climate and generally remains hot and humid throughout the year. An ideal vacation spot, Bangkok is almost a year-round destination. ... However, the peak season is between November and March when the tourist footfall is particularly high.
Regardless of the time of year, when traveling to Thailand you should make sure you pack the following in addition to your usual travel essentials:
Slip on shoes.
A water bottle.
Rain gear (jacket, rain fly, dry sacs)
A sweater or sweatshirt.
Warm weather clothing.