2N Phuket, 2N Krabi, 2N Bangkok
2N Phuket, 2N Krabi, 2N Bangkok, Phi Phi tour by ferry, Four Island Tour, City tour
Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailands most popular beaches, mostly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. Krabi, on southern Thailands west coast, is a province characterized by craggy, sheer limestone cliffs, dense mangrove forests, and more than a hundred offshore islands. Bangkok, Thailands capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1-NEW DELHI-PHUKET (via Bangkok) – OPTIONAL PHUKET FANTASEA TOUR (At an extra cost): -Arrival at Phuket Airport. Transfer to hotel. And you can chose Optional tour (at an extra cost) Phuket Fantasea Show.Phuket Fantasea Show is inspired by Thailand's rich and exotic heritage, and not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting-edge technology and special effects. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2-PHUKET – PHI PHI ISLAND TOUR BY FERRY WITH THAI LUNCH (SIC): - Enjoy your tourPhiPhi Island Tour with Lunch on SIC. Phi Phi Island are a main attraction to Krabi and Phuket Island, and are widely considered to be amongst the most beautiful island in the world, recently rocking to fame with the filming of the movie “The Beach” on Maya Bay. Despite the high number of visitors here, the island is still quite stunning, and the surrounding, and the surrounding ocean and islands are still spectacular. Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley are the largest, and mist well known of the Phi PhiIslands.Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast and Thai Lunch
Day 3-PHUKET – KRABI (By Road): - After Breakfast, You get ready to go other Destination Krabi (By Road). Our driver will picks you up & will get transferred to Krabi Hotel. Welcome Krabi!!! Krabi Town is the main town in the province of Krabi on the west coast of southern Thailand at the mouth of the Krabi River where it empties in PhangNga Bay.As of 2010 the town had a population of 52,867. The town is the capital of Krabi Province and Krabi District. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4 -KRABI – FOUR ISLAND TOUR BY SPEED BOAT WITH THAI LUNCH:-The Four Islands that make up the 4 Island tour are: Koh Gai - Translates to Chicken Island, named because, believe it or not, it is shaped like a chicken, from the right angle, it really does!.Koh Tup - Koh Tup is only a few hundred meters from Koh Gai and, along with Koh Mawr, is linked to Chicken Island by a sand bar that is above the surfaces at low tide. This sandbar is known in Thai as the Talay Whak. Koh Mawr - The third in the group, its a small rocky Island with cliffs jutting out of the sea and lush legatation on top. Koh Poda - This is another large Island with a coconut plantation at the center. The boats all park at one end of a long beach where you can find toilets and some kiosks selling snacks, mostly thai food like bbq'd chicken and Som Tam (papaya salad) and fruit and drinks and ice creams. This part of the beach can get quite busy, but you can walk for about 20 minutes down the beach, it’s really well worth the walk and you will almost certainly find sections of completely empty beach.
There is nothing like the thrill of a speedboat to add a little adrenalin and glamour to this tour. Lunch and all snorkeling equipment is also included in the speedboat krabi 4 Island Tour option. There are many different sizes of speedboats. The operators will use the boat that is large enough for their passengers without having too many empty seats. The boat sizes range from 12 to 50 seat. (Please note that operators will not accept Pregnant ladies onto the speedboat trips as it is sometimes bumpy and, although its unlikely, this could cause a problem.)Meals: Breakfast & Thai Lunch
Day 5-KRABI - BANGKOK: -After Breakfast, Transfer to Airport to board flight for Bangkok. Welcome to Bangkok!!!Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to the opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Emerald Buddha temple.Arrive& get transferred to Bangkok hotel. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6-BANGKOK TEMPLE AND CITY TOUR: -After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown.Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. WatBenchamabopit - the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7 -BANGKOK-DELHI: -After Breakfast, Transfer from BKK Hotel to drop to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
• Return Airfare –Economy class Airfare (*subject to availability)
• 2 Nights Stay in Bangkok
• 2 Nights Stay in Phuket
• 2 Nights Stay in Krabi
• Daily Breakfast
• Temple & City Tour in Bangkok (SIC)
• Phi Phi Tour by Ferry with Thai Lunch in Phuket (SIC) ** Not incl National Park fee
• Four island tour by Speed boat with Thai Lunch in Krabi (SIC) ** Not incl National Park fee
• Return Airport Transfer in Bangkok(SIC)
• Transfer- Phuket Airport-Phuket Hotel- Krabi Hotel – Krabi Airport by Road (SIC)
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC)
Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) Rs. 2200/-Adult Rs. 2100/-Child
Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise Rs. 2700/-Adult Rs. 2600/-Child
Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch Rs. 2500/-Adult Rs. 2400/-Child
Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) Rs. 2900/-Adult Rs. 2600/-Child
Floating Market with Rose Garden & Crocodile Farm + lunch Rs. 3000/-Adult Rs. 2500/-Child
Pattaya Day Tour – Coral Island with Indian Lunch Rs. 3600/-Adult Rs. 3400/-Child
Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch Rs. 2600/-Adult Rs. 2500/-Child
Optional Tour in Phuket (SIC)
Full day Rafting Pragem C + Elephant Trek + ATV with Thai Lunch Rs. 3100/-Adult Rs. 2900/-Child
James Bond Island by Speed Boat + Canoe with Thai Lunch Rs. 4300/-Adult Rs. 4000/-Child
James Bond Island by Long Tail Boat with Canoe + Thai Lunch Rs. 3100/-Adult Rs. 2900/-Child
Krabi Day Tour by Ferry + Thai Lunch (Wed / Fri / Sun Only) Rs. 3800/-Adult Rs. 3400/-Child
Indian Lunch or Dinner in Restaurant- No Transfer Rs. 1100/-Adult/Child
Phi Phi Island by Sea Angel (Ferry) + Thai Lunch (STD Seat) Rs. 2600/-Adult Rs. 2400/-Child
Phuket Fantasy Show – No Dinner (Not Operate on Thu) Rs. 4000/-Adult Rs. 3700/-Child
Phuket Fantasy Show with Dinner (Not Operate on Thu) Rs. 4700/-Adult Rs. 4200/-Child
Simon Cabaret Show Rs. 2400/-Adult/Child
Optional Tour in Krabi (SIC)
Hot Spring and Jungle Tour with Lunch (No Elephant Riding) Rs. 3800/-Adult Rs. 2900/-Child
Jungle Safari at Khao Sok Rs. 6800/-Adult Rs. 5900/-Child
James Bond island + Sea Canoe by longtails boat with Thai Lunch Rs. 3950/-Adult Rs. 3100/-Child
Kayaking & Snorkling at Koh Hong by Speed boat Rs. 3500/-Adult Rs. 3100/-Child
Halfday Rock Climbing Rs. 2650/-Adult/Child
• Visa Service Charge.
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
Single Person Travelling Surcharge
Phuket @USD 20, Krabi @USD 20
• Thai Visa Fees is free till Aug 2017. If any changes by Embassy will be updated.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.