2N New Delhi
2N Delhi Stay with Breakfast & Return airport transfers by Pvt Vehicle
Delhi is the capital city of India and is regarded as the heart of the nation. The city is popular for its enriched culture and heritage. The city hosts some famous historical monuments and is developing with the passing of time. The influence of religious diversity can be seen in the city along with the cultural impact of the Mughal, the ancient Indian and the British. There are many beautiful gardens in the city, away from pollution and busy city life that provide opportunities to walk leisurely in the midst of greenery.The capital city is divided into two sections popularly known as Purani Dilli or Old Delhi and Nayi Dilli or New Delhi.
Suggested Tour Plan:
Day 01:- Meet & greet by our representative/ driver at Airport/Railway Station. Later upon arrival check in to the hotel after fresh up & changing drive for North Delhi s/seeing visit:
NORTH DELHI : Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid , Red fort, Raj National Museum, India Gate ,Rashtrapati Bhawan,Parliament Street, Bangla sahib Gurudwara , Laxmi Narayan Mandir, Catholic Church, Connaught Place (For Shopping) later back to hotel Overnight stay.
Day 02:- Morning after breakfast drive for South Delhi S/seeing visit:
SOUTH DELHI : Humayun Tomb , Lotus Temple , Lajpat Nagar (Shopping) Qutub Minar , Hauz Khas Village , Dilli Haat , INA Market ,Sarojini Nagar (Shopping) later back to hotel overnight stay.
Day 03:- Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & direct drive to Airport/Railway Station for onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
- 02 Night Stay in double sharing basis.
- Airport transfer by pvt vehicle .
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- Daily Breakfast Included.
- All Taxes.
Optional Tour :
Hop on hop off tour (1 Day Pass): INR 500- Indian / INR 1000 - Foreigner
Admission ticket to Maddame Tussade New Delhi: INR 650
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified .
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- Akshardham Temple
- Azad Hind Gram
- Lotus Temple
- Birla Mandir
- Dilli Haat INA
- Humayun's Tomb
- India Gate
- Iskcon Temple
- Jama Masjid
- Jantar Mantar
- Lodi Tomb
- Parliament House
- Qutab Minar
- Rashtrapathi Bhavan
- Red Fort
- Safdarjang Tomb
- Gurudawra Bangla Sahib