The best way to travel will be to take overnight train from Delhi to Haridwar.
Clifftop Club at Auli is located at an altitude of over 10,000 feet in India's most scenic location amid the snow clad Himalayas. The resort provides a 270 degree clear view of the snow covered Nanda Devi range (the highest in india and third highest in the world). Other ranges in sight include Dronagiri, Kamet, Trishul, Neelkanth, Mana, and Mukut . They belong to the snow-line ranges which are covered with snow all round the year.The resort is paradise in winters for skiing and sledding enthusiasts and for anyone who wishes to venture out in the snow and enjoy snow sports.
Tentative/Suggested Tour Plan :
Day 1 : Delhi-Haridwar :Overnight on board .
Day2 : Haridwar-Auli : Today morning, you leave for Auli. On your arrival at Auli, check-in a hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Either you can spend it in the hotel room relaxing or you may go on a sightseeing tour of Auli.
Auli is one of the exotic locations in Uttarakhand that is best-known for its natural splendors and skiing resorts. The striking snow-capped peaks and smooth slopes of Auli makes it an ideal site for thrilling outdoor activities like skiing. Visit the major attraction of the place, Trishul Peak which is settled at a height up to 23,490ft. above the sea level. It offers great skiing opportunities to both beginners and experts.
Overnight stay in Auli.
Day 03: Auli- Joshimath
On third day of your Auli tour, get ready to travel in and around Auli. There are a number of attractions in Auli that keeps a traveler engaged. Visit Gurso Bugyal, a picturesque location from where you get to enjoy magnificent views of Trishul Peak, Dron Parvat and Nanda Devi adding on to its beauty is the green surrounding that makes it look more enthralling. Within close vicinity, lies Chattrakund. Chattrakund is a pristine lake that is known for its crystal clear blue waters. It is also an ideal picnic spot for those who love nature and its silence. Another important attraction you may visit in Auli is Auli Artificial Lake which is one of the highest man-made lakes in the World. Surrounded by mighty peaks of Himalayas, the lake was developed by government to produce artificial snow.
Thereafter, you proceed for Joshimath. Jyotirmath or Joshimath is one of the four Mathas, established by Adi Shankaracharya and is popular gateway to Badrinath-one of the scared Hindu pilgrimage sites. It has several ancient temples that are highly pious among Hindu community. Here, you visit Chenab Lake which is totally bounded by lush forest of Oak and Deodar. Further, you head to Bhavishya Badri which is a holy site, well-known as one of the Panch Badri shrines. The sanctified spot is reachable by a small trek from Subain village.
After a full day tour, get back to your hotel in Auli. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 04: Auli -Haridwar or Rishikesh-Delhi
On fourth day, check-out from the hotel and leave for Hariwar for optional night stay or take a train in the evening for Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availibiity).
- 2 Nights Accommodation on Double sharing basis.
- Inclusive All Meals (Breakfast,Lunch,& Dinner).
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 1.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES:
- A choice of studios, one bedroom and two bedroom family suites.
-Rooms equipped with carpeting, comfortable beds, sofas, heaters, wardrobes, side and coffee tables, seating, storage chests, partial kitchenette, refrigerator, cable TV, intercom, spacious bathrooms equipped with modern tubs and fixtures.
- Multi-cuisine dining with a delectable spread for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Indoor restaurant /outdoor decks
- Daily bonfire entertainment evenings with games, music and dance.
- Evening barbeque snacks on request.
- Indoor games room-TT, carom, board games and outdoor games-cricket, volleyball.
- En suite oil massages on request.
- Special packages for honeymooners.
- Own ski equipment and instructors.
- Pick up and drop service at actual rates from Haridwar/Joshimath.
- Trekking guides for short treks and for Valley of Flower .
- Hiking/Trekking/Nature walks.
- Organized Mountaineering, Rock Climbing.
- River Rafting (seasonal).
- Organized Pilgrim Tours., Mountain Bikes available.
- Jungle Camping
- Ski School (Trainer/Equipment/Porter)
- Cross-Country Skiing (Nearby