2N Darjeeling, 2N Gangtok
2N Darjeeling - 2N Gangtok - Breakfast,Transfers & Sightseeing on PVT
North East India also Known as unexplored destination of india,a destination for Relaxing,Wildlife,Honeymoon,adventure North East India is destination for everyone,there are lots of forest with big mountain in North East india for wildlife tours,so that traveller can feel a real wildlife in North East india.when it come to white mountains so north east india is also famous for Same ,tourist can have Mesmerizing experience when you see Mawjymbuin Cave,Marai Cave,in Shillong with dark forst of kaziranga in the North East India we have seven states of tourism with one brother state known as Sikkim,every destination has their unique beauty.
Day 01: Arrival NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport - Gangtok:-On Arrival At Njp Railway Station / (Ixb) Bagdogra Airport, (413 Ft / 126 Mts) You Will Meet By Our Local Representative Who Will Assist You To Board Your Vehicle To Gangtok (5412 Ft / 1650 Mts, 130 Kms / 04 To 05 Hrs),Overnight At Hotel.
Day 02: Gangtok – Tshangu Lake & Baba Mandir Excursion:- After Breakfast, In The Morning, Start For Excursion To Tshangu Lake (12400ft / 3780 Mts / 43kms In 3hrs One Way From Gangtok) & Baba Mandir (13100ft / 3994 Mts / 16kms In 1hrs One Way From Tshangu Lake. Situated At A Height Of 12400ft / 3780 Mts / 43kms In 3hrs One Way, With An Average Depth Of 50 Ft. The Cool Water Of The Lake Is Perfectly Attuned With The Scenic Beauty Around. Back To Gangtok And Overnight At Hotel. (Incase Of Landslide Or Due To Any Other Reasons If Tshangu Lake Is Closed Then An Alternate Sightseeing Will Be Provided)
Day 03: Gangtok - Darjeeling :-Morning Go For A Half Day (04 Hrs) Sightseeing Covering Jhakri Water Falls Along With Do-Rul Chhorten, Research Institute Of Tibetology (Closed On Sunday), Directorate Of Handicraft & Handloom (Closed On Sunday) And Flower Show. Afternoon Transfer To Darjeeling (6710 Ft / 2046 Mts, 110 Kms / 04 To 05 Hrs). Check In And Overnight At Hotel.
Day 04: Darjeeling :-Early Morning Tour To Tiger Hills (8482 Ft / 2586 Mts At Around 4 Am) To View Sunrise Over Kanchenjunga Peak (Subject To Clear Weather). On Way Back Visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop. After Breakfast Go For A Half-Day Sightseeing Of Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed On Thursday), Darjeeling Ropeway Ride (Ticket Cost Not Included & Will Be Approx Inr 180.00 Per Person) Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed On Sunday) & Panoramic View Of Tea Estate. Overnight At Hotel.
Day 05: Darjeeling - Njp Station / Bagdogra Airport:-Today Transfer To Njp Railway Station / (Ixb) Bagdogra Airport (413 Ft / 126 Mts, 100 Kms / 03 To 04 Hrs) For Your Onwards Connection / Journey.
Optional Via Mirik - Drive Via Mirik Can Be Availed By Paying A Supplement Cost Of Rs.1600 Per Vehicle.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availibiity).
•Uses of AC (Air Condenser) in the Vehicle – The AC will be on when the car is on move only. While travelling in the plains the clients would need AC, which will be switch on. When the car is travelling uphill AC will be switch off.
•Entry Formality & document for NRI / OCI / PIO Card Holder :-
As per the latest ruling from the Sikkim Government NRI / OCI / PIO card Holder will have to carry Original Passport along with Visa / OCI / PIO Card while travelling. Their entry procedure to Sikkim will be same as per the Foreign National travelling into Sikkim. These guests will not be allowed to visit Baba Mandir, Nathula Pass & Gurudongmar Lake. They will only be allowed to visit up to Tshangu Lake and in North Sikkim (Chopta Valley, Thangu, Yumthang & Yumesamdong), with a valid permit. They also have to be 02 & above are number to visit Tshangu Lake. They will also be required to bring along with them 08 passport size photograph for processing their permits into Sikkim, Tshangu lake, Lachen & Lachung. There will be an additional cost for processing the permit & making the tour applicable. Kindly write to us for additional cost.
•Mandatory document for any travelers - As per the latest ruling from the Government PAN card will not be accepted as id proof w.e.f. 15/12/2011. Indian Nationals / Passport Holders are required to travel with valid Photo ID with address mentioned on it issued by GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. This could be original passport, driving license, voter ID, ADHAR Card. This is a mandatory requirement for all adult traveling in the group. For children they have to be accompanied along, with their parents and should have a Photo ID issued by the school authority. It is also advisable to carry photo copy along with the original Birth Certificate of the children traveling along.
•Mandatory Document for permits to Tshangu Lake, Baba Mandir, Nathula & North Sikkim - People availing the services to Nathula, Tshangu Lake & North Sikkim (Lachung, Yumthang Excursion, Yumosomdong (Zero Point), Katau, Lachen, Chopta Valley & Gurudongmar Excursion) are requested to submit at the time of the booking the following documents for every traveler (be it adult or child):
1. 06 passport size photograph of each member traveling whether Adult or Children with their name, age & gender written behind each photograph.
2. Photo Copy of Photo ID proof of each member traveling whether Adult or Children. Original to be brought with self.
3. A list mentioning the Name Age & Gender of all traveler family wise.
4. Any documents issued by Central or State Government having Photo, Name and the address will be considered as ID Proof. The Photo ID Proof can be anyone of the following, Driving License, Voter Card, Valid Passport or Adhar Card. Pan Card is not accepted as ID proof by the authorities.
5. In case of Child traveling below 18 Years or couple traveling where there is no ID proof of wife, there has to be a written declaration given from the parents / husband.
• Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / NJP Station.
• 02 Nights Stay at Gangtok in double Sharing basis.
• 02 Nights Stay at Darjeeling in double Sharing basis.
• Inclusive of breakfast plan in Regular, Standard & Deluxe Package.
• Inclusive of breakfast & Dinner plan in Luxury Package.
• All Transfer & Sightseeing by Private Vehicle as per itinerary.
• All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
NOTE:- Hotels that are located in the remote areas where they don’t have higher categories hotel option there we use areas best property.
• Airfare or Train fare
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc. not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
• Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
• Cost for service provided on a personal request.
• Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
• Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
• Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
• Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 70 per liter & Diesel INR 52 per liter)
• Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
• Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
ABOUT THE TRANSPORT:-
1. Vehicle based on if 2 & 4 adults are travelling : Wagonr/ Sumo
2. Vehicle based on if 6 adults are travelling : Xylo/ Innova
3. If 2 & 4 Adults want Xylo / Innova the supplement Cost @ INR 3300 Per Vehicle.
4. The vehicle changes every day/Sector wise & will be on contract as per the itinerary. This vehicle is not on disposal.
5. Also while travelling in Luxury Vehicle please inform the guest to travel light with minimum baggage of one piece per person. In case of excess baggage the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this will be collected directly from the guest.
6. Maximum 06 Heads (Including adult & children) will be allowed in a Luxury vehicle. AC of this luxury vehicle will only operate in plain & not in hills.
7. Incase if the guest wants specific Innova only (on Disposal from 0900 Hrs to 1800 Hrs within city limit with maximum running of 120 Kms) then there will be an additional cost of INR 1500 per day on an