3N Darjeeling, 3N Gangtok
03N Darjeeling,03N Gangtok,Breakfast,Transfers & Tours on Pvt Vehicle
Get ready to explore the grandeur of North East India with our Mesmerizing Darjeeling Gangtok tour package. The 4 Nights and 5 Days tour covers all the attractions of the two scenic places in India. Tranquil, scenic, breathtaking, inviting, all at once, Gangtok and Darjeeling are ideal destinations to plan a family holiday or a honeymoon in India.Experience the breathtaking view of sunrise at Tiger Hill, go for a ride in Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (Toy Train), visit Happy Valley Tea estate, seek blessings at Enchey Monastery, enjoy Cable car ride and yak ride at Tsomgo Lake and much more.
Tentative Itinerary - NH-12
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (75 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Mirik Excursion (49 kms / 2 hrs one way)
After breakfast full day excursion trip to Mirik Lake (4,902 ft.) via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). Mirik is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates. (One can do Boating on direct payment basis in lake).In evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 04: Darjeeling – Gangtok (100 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast proceeds to picturesque drive to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 05: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 06: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours).Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 07:Gangtok –NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (120 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel on time and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Note: Above Quote / Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule.Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1.Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / NJP Station.
2.03 Nights Stay at Gangtok with breakfast.
3.03 Nights Stay at Darjeeling with breakfast.
4.Daily Breakfast & Dinner Included in Luxury,Premium & Super Luxury.
5.Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
6.All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Hotels that are located in the remote areas where they don’t have higher categories hotel option there we use areas best property.
- Nathula Pass is subject to avaibility of permits and will be charged extra @ Rs.5500 per Vehicle
- Supplement / Up gradation Cost of AC Innova / Xylo / Scorpio / Similar Rs.5500 /- EXTRA
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund.
- Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
• Entry Formality & document for NRI / OCI / PIO Card Holder - As per the latest ruling from the Sikkim Government NRI / OCI / PIO card Holder will have to carry Original Passport along with Visa / OCI / PIO Card while travelling. Their entry procedure to Sikkim will be same as per the Foreign National travelling into Sikkim. These guests will not be allowed to visit Baba Mandir, Nathula Pass & Gurudongmar Lake. They will only be allowed to visit up to Tshangu Lake and in North Sikkim (Chopta Valley, Thangu, Yumthang & Yumesamdong), with a valid permit. They also have to be 02 & above in numbers to visit Tshangu Lake & North Sikkim (Chopta Valley, Thangu, Yumthang & Yumesamdong). They will also be required to bring along with them 08 passport size photograph for processing their permits into Sikkim, Tshangu lake, Lachen & Lachung. There will be an additional cost for processing the permit & making the tour applicable. Kindly write to us for additional cost.
• Mandatory Document for permits to Tshangu Lake, Baba Mandir, Nathula & North Sikkim - People availing the services to Nathula, Tshangu Lake & North Sikkim (Lachung, Yumthang Excursion, Yumosomdong (Zero Point), Katau, Lachen, Chopta Valley & Gurudongmar Excursion) are requested to submit at the time of the booking the following documents for every travellers (be it adult or child):
1. 06 passport size photograph of each member traveling whether Adult or Children with their name, age & gender written behind each photograph.
2. Photo Copy of Photo ID proof of each member traveling whether Adult or Children. Original to be brought with self.
3. A list mentioning the Name Age & Gender of all traveler family wise.
4. Any documents issued by Central or State Government having Photo, Name and the address will be considered as ID Proof. The Photo ID Proof can be anyone of the following, Driving License, Voter Card, Valid Passport or ADHAR Card.