1 Night Chimelong, Breakfast, Ocean Kingdom Theme Park, All Transfers
Guangzhou is a sprawling port city northwest of Hong Kong on the Pearl River. Considered the birthplace of dim sum, it has a thriving food scene. Its markets specialize in wares ranging from eyeglasses to electronics. The sandbar Shamian Island, across a canal from Guangzhou, has leafy streets and grand mansions that are a legacy from its time as a foreign concession.
Day 1:- Hong Kong – Zhuhai: - 07:30-08:30 Pickup at Hong kong Hotel and proceed to pier for ferry to Zhuhai Arrive pier, take shuttle transfer to Hotel to drop the luggage << Enjoy Ocean Kingdom Theme Park (Admission Ticket Included). Overnight in Chimelong Resort Hotel.
Day 2: Zhuhai – Macau: - Buffet breakfast at Hotel coffee shop. 10:00 am pick-up and take shuttle transfer to Macau Hotel or Macao pier >> For one day Departure / flight time must be after 17:00hrs.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• International package is valid for Indian market (unless specified).
• This rates not valid 02-04 Apr/ 28-30 May 2017.
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-Arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
- Tours on SIC if booked with hotel not falling under SIC area, will be cancelled from system without prior notice
- Meal coupons do not include cost of Beverage and Hard Liquor.
- At some attractions, the child cost would be considered base on height and not as per age.
- The starting time or pick-up time mentioned in the voucher is estimate only. The actual pick-up will be reconfirmed before service date.
- Any changes requested due to unavoidable circumstances have to be made strictly with the Hong Kong Duty manager and would remain subject to availability and conditions of the tour.
- All schedules are subject to change due to traffic, weather conditions and number of passengers during peak times and any other unforeseen reasons.
- No refund applicable for unutilized services.
- No SIC transfer service between 22:30 hrs – 07:00 hrs
- All transfer, meals coupon and tour services will be suspended on TYPHOON / FOG AND BAD WEATHER
- Ferry Schedule are subject to change without notice.
- Standard time of Check-In is at 1400 hrs. and standard Check-out is at 1200 hrs.
- Early Check-In & Late Check-out, unless pre booked and paid in advance is subject to availability and at hotel’s discretion.
- All special requests such as bedding type, smoking / nonsmoking rooms, higher floor etc are on request and always subject to availability on check in.
- A mandatory refundable security deposited may be required by the hotel at the time of check-in. The amount may vary depending on the hotel. Cash or Credit-card are acceptable. The amount is refunded at the time of check-out after clearing all incidental charges
• 1 Night Stay in Chimelong Resort Hotel
• Buffet Breakfast at Hotel coffer shop
• Ocean Kingdom Theme Park ( Admission Ticket included)
• All transfer mention in Itinenary
- Free China Group visa are subjected to China Authority (No Guarnatee)
- Due to group visa restriction, passenger must be follow the pick up sceheadue and IN/OUT China Boarder together.
- For those pax take return flight back, the departure time must be after 17:00hrs, if not the transfer and China visa (out China) will be forfeited.
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend/Fairs Dates or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• There is free entry. All the Indian passport gets is a stamp saying that you are allowed to stay in Hong Kong for 14 days. As long as you exit Hong Kong within 14 days, the Indian traveler can enter many times in a short duration.
• By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner Agrees To Have Understood And Accepted All Terms And Conditions And Has Made The Guest Aware Of All Information & Conditions For This Product.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.