Ex Delhi Return Volvo, 2N Stay, B'fst & Dinner, Transfers, Kufri Trip by Pvt Car & Travel Ins
Shimla, the summer capital of the then British Raj still adorns the crown of all hills. It is the capital city of the Himachal state and is famously known as the Queen of hills (nicknamed by Britishers). The Mall, Ridge, Summer Hill, Christ Church, Scandal Point, Himalayan Bird Park, Jakhu Hill, Gaiety Theatre and many more attractions are here to see. Ice skating, Skiing, Mountain Biking and Paragliding are heavenly activities for adventure trippers. There are numerous food options in this entertaining city for every taste buds whether it is Continental or traditional.
Tentative Itinerary 4Nights/5Days (02 Nights Stay + 02 Nights Overnight Journey)
Day 01 Delhi- Shimla Volvo Journey-(380 Kms/7-8 hrs.):
Depart from RK Ashram Metro Station / ISBT for Shimla @ 8.30 Pm by Road Overnight Journey.
Day 02 Shimla Arrival Transfers + Half Day Local Tour:
Early morning 08:00 hour’s arrival at Shimla Bus Stand & later transfer to the Hotel. After fresh up & changing proceed for half day city tour visiting: Sankat Mochan Temple and Army Museum, visit Indian Institute of Advance Studies, Jakhoo Temple, Ridge, Church, Lakkar Bazaar, Mall Road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari Temple etc. Dinner & Overnight stay at Shimla. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 03 Shimla-Kufri Excursion & Back to Shimla:
After breakfast visit to same day excursion of Kufri. India’s one of the best holidays paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. The place is a tourist hot spot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town-The Mall and the Ridge. Dinner & Overnight stay at Shimla.(Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 04 Shimla-Delhi- (380 kms /7-8 hrs.):
Breakfast at hotel later final Check out from the hotel & get transfer to bus stand to catch the Volvo for New Delhi @ 1900-2020hrs. Overnight Journey (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 05 Delhi Arrival : Morning - 0600-0700 Hrs.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Volvo tickets Delhi-Shimla-Delhi.
2. 2 Nights stay for a Couple as per package chosen.
3. Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
4. American/Indian Breakfast and Dinner.
5. Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room (Replenished once during the day)
6. Return Transfers from Shimla Bus stand by Pvt Car
7. One Full Day Kufri Sightseeing by Pvt Car
8. One Half Day Shimla Local Sightseeing by Pvt Car
9. Travel Insurance
10. Inclusive of All Presently Applicable Taxes (VAT, luxury Tax & Service tax)
*Supplement Cost for Extension Night:*
*20 Aug – 19 Dec 2021 / 5 Jan – 30 April 2022:* INR 1900 per person
*20th Dec to 04th Jan:* INR 2200 per person
*20 Aug – 19 Dec 2021 / 5 Jan – 30 April 2022:* INR 2300 per person
*20th Dec to 04th Jan:* INR 2900 per person
*22nd July to 19th Dec | 03rd Jan to 30th April’22:* INR 3500 per person
*20th Dec to 03rd Jan:* INR 4600 per person
*22nd July to 19th Dec | 03rd Jan to 30th April’22:* INR 5700 per person
*20th Dec to 03rd Jan:* INR 6300 per person
- The packages shall not be valid for certain blackout dates Festive period and extended weekends as advised by the hotel management.
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund
will be there whatever the case may be.
*Condition to travel Himachal:*
- We would like to request you to get RTPCR Test done 72-24Hrs before arrival in Himachal to have a hassle free travelling. (Mandatory)
- If guest have completed 2 doses of vaccination they need to carry their Vaccination Certificate
- If guest have completed 01 Dose of vaccination they need to carry negative RTPCR test before 72-24hrs prior travelling
- Aarogya Setu app is mandatory in all the travellers’ mobile phone.