2N Barkot, 2N Uttarkashi, 2N Guptkashi, 1N Kedarnath, 1N Badrinath, 1N Srinagar
2N Barkot ,2N Uttarkashi,2N Guptkashi,1N Kedarnath,1N Badrinath,1N Srinagar
Nestled among the serene heights of the great Himalayas are four pilgrim-destinations namely Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath, collectively known as Char Dham.These pilgrimage centers draw the maximum numbers of pilgrims each year, thus becoming the most important hubs of religious travel in the whole of Northern India.The Chardham Yatra 2020 from Haridwar 9Nights & 10Days package includes a bewitching tour to the scared places in Uttarakhand from Yamunotri Gangotri Kedarnath Badrinath.Quite famous for Lord Shiva, the Char Dham in the state is all about giving your peace of mind and serenity back.
Barkot:- Barkot is one of the important place located in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand. Barkot is a best hill station in Uttrakhand placed in the higher Himalayan ranges. Barkot is receives the water from holy rivers, like Ganga and Yamuna. Yamunotri dham is 50km from Barkot.
Uttarkashi:- Uttarkashi is a district of Uttarakhand in Northern India. And its headquarters in Uttarkashi. In Uttarkashi district there is source of both Ganga and Yamuna rivers. This Ganga and Yamuna rivers are attract thousands of people.
Guptkashi:- Gaurikund : is an important pilgrimage in Uttrakhand India.Gourikund is 14 km from Kedarnath Dham. The height of Gourikund is 1,982 mts above the see lavel. It is the second highest lake in the world.
Kedarnath:- The present temple built in 8th Century A.D. by Adi Guru Shankaracharya lies adjacent to the site of an ancient temple built by Pandavas. The temple has a conical lingam – the main idol, a statue of Nandi – the celestial bull, a ‘GarbaGrah’ for worship and a man dap for assemblies of pilgrims and visitors. The temple is more than 1000 years old.
Badrinath:-This is supposed to be one of the most vibrant looking and highly revered dhams in Uttarakhand. It is set against the backdrop of the holy twin peaks of Nar and Narayan and the temple is dedicated to the badri form of Lord Vishnu. The temple opens up during the holy eve of Akshay Tritiya and shuts down during the holy eve of Vijayadashami.
Srinagar:- Srinagar is also an important tourist attraction for its natural beauty and several temples. One of the important temples of Srinagar is Kamleshwar Mahadev dedicated to Lord Shiva. Another important temple is Kilkileshwar Mahadev on the banks of the Alkananda River. This temple was established by Adi Shankaracharya.
Day 01: Haridwar/Rishikesh – Barkot (170 Kms (170 Kms – 07/08 Hrs.)
Early Morning Arrival at Haridwar & drive to Rishikesh for Yatra Registration formalities after lunch further drive to Barkot via Dehradun- Mussoorie En- route visit Kempty fall, reach Barkot by late evening. Dinner & overnight stay at Barkot.
Day 02: Barkot – Jankichatti – Yamunotri – Barkot (50 Kms Drive & 6 Kms. One Way Trek)
After an early breakfast proceed to Yamunotri drive up to Jankichatti then 6 kms Trek (One way) to Yamunotri, here one can cook rice by
packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims take this cookedrice home as “Prasad”. Here near the temple
“Pooja” can be offered to Divya Shila, after taking bath in Jamunabai Kund and having “Darshan” of “Yamunaji”. Return back to Jankichatti after Lunch drive back to Barkot.Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Barkot – Uttarkashi (100 Kms.)
After breakfast drive 100 kms to Reach Uttarkashi, visit Kashi Vishwanath Tempe before Lunch & evening free for Relax.Dinner & overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 04:Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (90 Kms Drive One Way)
After breakfast leave for Gangotri early in the morning.Post offering Pooja & Darshan at Gangotri Temple,drive back to Uttarkashi,En- route Lunch will be served.Dinner & overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 05: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (235 Kms. Drive)
After Early breakfast leave for almost day long drive to Guptkashi.After en-route Lunch sightseen of the Tehri Dam(The Hydro Electric Project.) reach Guptkashi by late evening.Dinner & overnight stay at hotel
Day 06: Guptkashi – Phata/Sirsi Helipad / Sonprayag Parking - Kedarnath
After early breakfast leave by vehicle up to Phata /Sirsi Helipad as per the reporting time or drive till Sonprayag to Catch Local taxi till Gaurikund then trek to Kedarnath (15 kms , Doli/Pony options are available on direct payment basis ),Packed Lunch will be given for Trekking Passenger,Helicopter Passenger do boarding formalities & wait here for your time slot, on arrival at Kedarnath check in to Guest
House , evening perform Pooja & Darshan at Temple. Dinner & overnight stay at Kedarnath.
Note:Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket cost will be extra as per the govt. policy and tickets are subject to availability.
Day 07:Kedarnath – Sonprayag / Phata /Sirsi Helipad – Guptkashi (15Kms Trek + 40Kms Drive)
After early Mahaabhishek Pooja & breakfast start down trek to Kedarnath by same Dili/pony options or Report to same Helipad to catch Return shuttle to Phata / Sirsi Helipad,after Lunch drive to Guptkashi,evening free for Relax.Dinner & overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Day 08: Guptkashi - Badrinath (200 Kms Drive- 7 Hrs.)
After early Breakfast leave for Badrinath En-route visit Narsingh Temple, and Adi Shankracharya Samadhi at Joshimath, then drive to Badrinath.On arrival check in to hotel, after Lunch visit Vyas Cave,Ganesh Cave, Bhim Bridge & origin of River Saraswati at Mana village the last village before the Tibetan border, later go to temple for holy Darshan/ Pooja & attend evening Arti.Dinner & overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 09: Badrinath – Srinagar ( 190 Kms - 07/08 Hrs. Drive)
Early Morning Mahaabhishek Pooja (optional, which will be booked day before) after breakfast drive to Srinagar En-route Lunch & visiting Vishnuprayag, Karnprayag, Nandprayag & Rudraprayag. Reach Srinagar by late evening. Dinner & overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 10: Srinagar – Haridwar ( 125 Kms – 05/06 hrs. drive)
After Breakfast drive to Haridwar & Dehradun , after en- route Lunch & Drop at Railway Station
Things to Carry :- Woolen Cap, Tennis Shoes, Rain Coat, Two pair of Socks, Handy Torch, Moisture cream.These are very cold places so people should get the warm clothes along with them.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1.Group Departures from Ex. Hardidwar.
2. 02 Nights stay at Barkot on double /twin sharing basis.
3. 02 Nights stay at Uttarkashi on double /twin sharing basis.
4. 02 Nights stay at Guptkashi on double /twin sharing basis.
5.01 Night stay at Kedarnath on double /twin sharing basis.
6.01 Night stay at Badrinath on double /twin sharing basis.
7.01 Night stay at Srinagar on double /twin sharing basis.
8.Pickup and drop facility from New Delhi Railway station.
9.2x2 / 2x1 AC Luxury Vehicle for Group Departure (AC will be switched off on hills )
10.All 3 Veg. Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner ) with Morning & Evening Tea/ coffee
11.Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
12.Air –conditioned Room at Srinagar Hotel.
13.Packaged drinking water 02 bottles per person per day.
14.Advance booking of Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket (on extra cost )
15.Child up to 5 Years of age = No Charge (W/O seat & bed)
16.Local Tour Escort.
17.Toll Taxes /Parking & Drive TA.
Note: Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket Charges: INR 9500 Per Person (Subject to availability)
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No
refund will be there whatever the case may be
1.Due to the high altitude, the weather is always cold. Be sure to carry appropriate and sufficient woollen clothing for all travellers.
2.Travel light as tour companies allows only limited luggage per person on helicopters. The limit is usually 5 kg per person. It is advisable to carry your luggage in handbags as due to limited space, suitcases cannot fit in the helicopter.
3.Always carry essential medicines with you as the pilgrim spots are situated at high altitudes and weather conditions may turn tough at unexpected times.
Best Time to Visit:
The best time to visit Chota Char Dham is during May-June and September-October. For helicopter journey, a trip can be planned in May-June and August-October. It is best to avoid a visit during the rainy season, especially in July as the weather is likely to turn rough and terrain adverse due to heavy and unpredictable rains in the region. Helicopter services are also non-operational during the month of July because of the stormy and rainy weather.
CODE - CK21220-TAD