2NKatra Stay ,Helicopter Ticket Katra - Sanjichhat & Back Meals Transfers On Pvt Vehicle
Perched atop of a height of 5200 feet atop the Trikuta Hills of the Shivalik Mountain range, Vaishno Devi Temple is the holy abode of Goddess Shakti.It is also revered as one of the popular Shaktipeethas of Goddess Durga. Skylink Travel P Ltd offers Maa Vaishno Devi Package by Helicopter for all devotees who wish to visit the much admired Hindu temple. The duration of the package is 2 nights and 3 days. Vaishno Devi is open for pilgrims throughout the year, but the best time to undertake the journey is between the months of March and October. A lot of pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi between these months as the weather is cool and pleasant...
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1:Jammu- Katra 50 Kms
On arrival at Jammu airport / railway station you will be met by our representative and transfer to Katra. Day free for leisure. Overnight at Katra.
Day 2 : Katra:
After Breakfast, leave Hotel and drive to Katra Helipad and board chopper to Holy shrine. After the Darshan return back in the evening. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Katra – Jammu 50 Kms
Morning free for personal activities. Drive to Jammu railway station to connect onwards destination train.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1.02N Stay at Katra on Double Sharing basis.
2.02 Bottles of Mineral Water per room to be replenished daily.
3.02 Breakfast & 02 Dinner to be served in Hotel’s Restaurant Only.
4.Both Way Helicopter Tickets (Katra- Sanjichat - Katra with VIP Darsha).
5.Both Way Helipad Transfers by Hotel’s Cab (Ertiga / Eco)
6.Pick- Up & Drop from Jammu Airport / Katra Railway Station.
7.If there are 02 Pax then we provide Indica / Etiois Cab. If there are 04 or more Pax then Innova Cab is provided.
8.All Applicable taxes.
9. GST Included.
NOTE: HELICOPTER PACKAGES WILL BE CONFIRMED ONLY 60 DAYS PRIOR TO DATE OF TRAVEL
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
- Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : -
1-Pre- Paid Sim Cards don’t work in J&K due to security reasons. Post Paid Connections are highly recommended.
2-Yatra Slip for Mata Vaishno Devi Temple is free of charge, do not pay anyone for the same.
3-For Shopping : Dry Fruits / Rajma / Basmati Rice / Handicraft /Woolens / Carpets / Saffron / Crickets Bats can be Purchased from
4-Jammu : - Raghunath Bazar; Katra : - Main Bazar; Srinagar : -Lal Chowk / Boulevard.