2 Nights Shirdi,B'Fast,VIP Darshan Pass,Theme Park Tickets,Transfers by Pvt Car
We organise Shirdi Flight Packages From Delhi & all over India on Daily Basis. Book your Shirdi tour package at best price with skylinkworld.com.Skylink can organise Shirdi with Nashik Darshan, Shirdi with Aurangabad & Ellora, Shirdi with Mumbai Darshan.In this package , you will get 2 Nights stay , VIP Darshan pass for Samadhi Mandir , Option to travel to Shani ShingnaPur or Trimbakeshwar , Cab on private basis along with visit to newly opened Theme Park in Shirdi.
Shirdi Overview: Shirdi is a town in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra in India. It is located 185 km east of the Arabian Sea shoreline. Shirdi was where the great saint Sai Baba lived till his samadhi.Today, it is a pilgrimage center and millions of his devotees from all over the world come each year to pay their respects.The best time of the year to visit Shirdi is January through March. April to June is summer, followed by the monsoon. Pilgrim arrival peaks between September and November when many Hindu festivals occur. Baba's death anniversary is commemorated in the month of October, the exact date depending on the Hindu calendar.
Shani Shingnapur Overview:In the small Indian village of Shani Shingnapur, there are no locks or even doors on any of the buildings. Residents of the village claim it has been completely crime-free for more than 400 years. As long as all residents keep their faith in Lord Shani, it is believed that the village will remain crime-free.
Located at a distance of 65 kms from Shirdi in the Ahmednagar district, the Shani Shingnapur Temple is dedicated to Lord Shaneshwar or Lord Shanidev. He is regarded as the personification of planet Saturn is preached over here.
Trimbakeshwar Overview Counted as the holiest temple of India, the Trimbakeshwar Temple houses one of the most important twelve Jyotirlingas, a form of Lord Shiva.
Day 01: Shirdi Arrival: Meet & greet by our representative / Driver at Airport and transfer to Shirdi hotel. Upon Arrival Check in to Hotel.After freshening up and bit of relaxation later you use your prepaid yatra passes for Sai Teerth Spiritual Theme Park. Attractions include Teeth Yatra, Lanka Dahan, Sabka Malik Ek and Dwarkamai.
Later, proceed for Sai Baba Darshan /Evening aarti as per your comfort. Also visit other Temple inside the same complex like Dwarakamayi, Chavadi .Return back to Hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 02: Shirdi - Shani Shingnapur: (Optional Cost-INR 1500 for STD vehicle Max3 Pax) Or Trimbakeshwar ,Nasik (Optional Cost-INR 2500 for STD vehicle Max3 Pax)
After having a filling morning breakfast, you drive to Shani Shingnapur which is famous for its Shani Temple. Post Darshan in this serene temple, you head back to your hotel.Overnight stay at Shirdi.
Trimbakeshwar is located near Nasik. It is just 118 km far from the sacred town of Shirdi. You can conveniently reach via roadways. You can also opt for bus service or taxis to reach Trimbakeshwar easily. However, the best way to travel from Shirdi to Trimbakeshwar is by roadways, a journey of almost 2 hours 21 minutes.
Day 03: Shirdi Departure:
Morning after breakfast , proceed to Shirdi Airport to board flight for Onward Journey
Note: Above Quote / Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 02Nights stay at Shirdi on double sharing basis with breakfast.
2. Return Shirdi Airport transfers.
3. Free Wi-Fi.
4. Complimentary Two-Way Transfers Shirdi Temple through hotel shuttle.(Wherever Applicable)
5. Complimentary Mineral Water Daily.
6. Complimetary Tea/Coffee Maker with Daily Replenishments.
7. Yatra Passes for Sai Teerth Theme Park with transfers.
8. VIP Darshan Pass for Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir.
9. All applicable taxes.
10. GST Included.
Supplement Add On Sight Seeings:
- Same Day Shani shingnapur - INR 1500 Per Vehicle(Max3 pax)
- Trimbakeshwar Temple - INR 2500 Per Vehicle(Max3 pax)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing .
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund.
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Temple Darshan Timings are from 4 AM to 11.15 P.M Daily
Kakad Aarti: 4.30 AM to 5 AM
Mid-day Aarti: 12 Noon to 12.30 PM
Shej Aarti: 10.30 PM to 10.50 PM
Sai Teerth Theme Park Attraction Details:
1. Sabka Malik Ek (53 Mins) – Giant Screen Movie (Screen Size 36 Ft X 72 Ft)
2. Teerth Yatra (12 Mins) – Temple Ride
3. Lanka Dahan (26 Mins) – 5D Experience (Preshow and Movie)
4. Dwarakamai (15 Mins) – Humanoid Show
1. Timings 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
2. Mobile Phones are Allowed in the Park, but no Photography / Videography of Attractions.