3 Nights Stay, Breakfast, Return Airport Transfers.
This South Goa beach resort, formerly known as Ramada Caravela Beach Resort, offers you peacefulness. White sands, sparkling blue water, the best beach in South Goa experience this little known piece of paradise in this 5 star hotel.Overlooking the Arabian Sea, it features a 9 hole golf course, an outdoor pool with a swim-up bar and water sports activities. Guests can enjoy a free Yoga session by the beach conducted by a grand master.What makes this property a first choice among travellers is its exceptional setting and excellent services.
Goa Overview: Goa is one of the top tourist destinations not just in India, but all over the world and has myriad of reasons to do so. Beaches in Goa are simply among the best in India. Categorized as North and South Goa, they host the most happening parties, offer various kinds of watersports and allow a great time sunbathing or simply relaxing.
North Goa: Pristine silvery beaches, dense palm trees, wildlife parks and an exciting nightlife make this place one of the most happening tourist destinations in India. In addition to these, there are several places of religious interest in North Goa, as well.
South Goa: Comparatively astonishing is South Goa, the more pristine tourist destination in Goa which displays way more than Calangute Beach, Baga Beach etc. Here is a list of things to do in South Goa that will help you go through the various colourful items and places at the sizzling spot of Goa. But here also, there are an umpteen number of beaches- lazy, wonderful, and less crowded yet immaculate with the presence of clean shore, green end lines, and crystal clear water in the sea.South Goa is brimming with activities which are rare and uncommon in North Goa.
Day 01: Goa :On reaching Goa airport, meet our Skylink representative who assists while you take a transfer to the resort. On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day. In the evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the beach or indulge in your favourite beach activity. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: South Goa :This morning,After enjoying a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed for the Full day city tour of South Goa. Enjoy the evening at leisure and have a comfortably overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: North Goa: After having your breakfast, head towards North Goa. After enjoying a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed for the Half day city tour of North Goa. Enjoy the evening at leisure and have a comfortably overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Goa: This is the last day of the Goa tour. Munch some delicious breakfast and then check out of the hotel. Start driving towards the airport and on reaching, board your flight to home.The tour ends here.
Note:Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative.Do not consider it as a Final Schedule.Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 03 Nights Accommodation in well-appointed rooms as per the room-type selected.
2. 02 nos. bottled water in room (500 ml) replenished daily and complimentary replenishment of beverages once during the day for the in-room tea/coffee maker.
3. Complimentary Wi-Fi (4 devices only free per room).
4. A traditional non-alcoholic Caravela Cooler welcome drink on arrival
5. Scheduled air-conditioned two-way Airport/Margao railway station coach transfers.
6. Happy hours at the Atrium Bar: 50% discount on liquor, 1500 hrs to 1800 hrs (on house brands)
7. Complimentary use of gymnasium and swimming pool (usage of the swimming pool will be permitted only with appropriate swimming apparel).
8. If the guest decides to forego buffet meal offered by the Resort, amount paid by such guest for buffet meal will entitle the guests to a non-transferable Meal Credit of INR 2,000 Including Taxes per room per 3night per person (Adult). Meal Credit can be utilized at any outlet within the Resort and will be reduced from the total amount of bill generated at the chosen outlet at the time of Check out. If the guest opts for buffet meal, the Meal Credit will not be available for adjustment against any other service offered by the Resort.
9. A non-transferable Spa credit of Rs 1,000 including taxes per room per stay to be provided to the guest which is only adjustable against the Spa treatments offered by the Resort. If the guest decides not to opt for Spa treatment, the Spa Credit will not be available for adjustment against any other service offered by the Resort.
10. Activities for children and adults, under supervision of our Activities Team.
Weekend Supplement Charges :
•INR 1000/- AI per night Extra Per Room Per night for Friday & Saturday
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund.
- Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit:-
Mid-November to Mid-February: These are the best months to visit the party capital since the weather is pleasantly cool and comfortable. It’s the perfect time to relax on the beaches amidst other tourists who make the most of these three months in Goa. December is the time when Goa witnesses one of its most popular festivals, Sunburn, besides extensive Christmas and New Year celebrations and is home to lakhs of visitors from across the world. You might want to book your hotels in advance since this is the peak season and prices of accommodation go way higher than you would imagine.
March to May: This is the season when the temperature rises, the sea becomes rougher and the weather turns hot and humid. Not many people visit Goa between the months of March and May since there are not many activities to indulge in. However, the prices of hotels and home stays become way too reasonable in case you want to visit Goa for a three-to-four day break with your beloved, looking for peace and calm.
Mid-June to October: Mid-June to October is the time when the rains hit the beautiful Goa. There are parties across the length and breadth of Goa to welcome the rains. If you love the monsoon and the lush green countryside that the rain Gods turn Goa into, July to September is a great time to visit. One of the reasons to visit Goa during monsoons is also due to the festival of Sao-Joao (the fertility feast of Saint John the Baptist) that is held during late June. It’s an interesting event where men jump into wells that are overflowing to fetch bottles of the local alcohol called feni. You might get a good bargain at the hotels during this season.