03NUdaipur, Chittorgarh, Breakfast,Transfers & Sightseeing
Udaipur is known by many names The Venice of the East, The lake City, The Romantic City, etc. You cannot afford to forget your high power camera when you visit Udaipur.You really should capture those picturesque places in the city.Taking up the Udaipur Tour Package in advance helps us in arranging the Udaipur itinerary for 4 days as per your preferences, time and pockets.
Udaipur Overview: Udaipur, is a picturesque city known for its lake system, thrives due to the area's numerous historic and cultural relics. Ornate temples and palaces, scenic lakeside spots, and fortresses flank the streets of the popular city, the shooting location of various local and Hollywood movies. You won't run out of things to do in Udaipur, a city rich in heritage and teeming with museums and gardens. The mountainous surroundings provide a plethora of sightseeing and hiking opportunities. Check out one of the vibrant festivals and lively bazaars on your Udaipur vacation, get a traditional miniature painting as a souvenir, and don't forget to sample the region's spicy street snacks.
Chittorgarh Fort Overview: A complex that witnessed many events like the stormy wars; Chittorgarh Fort has always been the much talked about place in Rajasthan. Spread over 700 acres, it is one of the biggest forts of Rajasthan, in fact the largest fort in India, comprising several magnificent monuments. Within the complex, you will find many attractions that may keep you busy all day during your Chittorgarh tour, make sure to carry plenty of water to drink though. Chittorgarh Fort houses many temples inside its premises, including two beautiful towers, water bodies, interesting monuments and majestic palaces, some of which we shall be discussing below in the blog.
Day 01 Udaipur Arrival at Airport :
Meet & greet by our representative / Driver at Airport and transfer to hotel.Check in to Hotel. In the evening, explore the countryside on wheels, feet or horse and take a breathtaking boat ride over the lake (at your own cost) admiring the perfect sunset view. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 02 Udaipur city tour :
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour visit The City Palace. Once here, marvel the rooms with mirrored walls and ivory doors, windows with colored glasses, the beautiful marble balconies and the peacock courtyard. Then visit the lovely Sahelion-ki-Bari (Queen's resort for their friends) gardens, Jagdish Temple built by Maharana Jagat Singh and dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Then visit Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art that displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks and dolls. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 03 Udaipur - Chittorgarh - Udaipur (120 KMS/ 03Hrs Approx One Way):
After breakfast drive to Chittorgarh Later on Visit fort of Chittogarh The fort of Chittor is regarded as one of the most outstanding forts of the country and is indeed the "Pride of Rajasthan State". The formidable fort is perched atop a 180 meter high hillock covering a massive area of 700 acres and is a standing sentinel to the courage and valour of Chittorgarh. It is belived that the fort was build by the Mauryans in 7th century and further strucres were added to it by the successive Mewar rulers. Gaumukh Reservoir A deep tank filled by a spring coming from a 'cow mouth', situated at the edge of the cliff. It is considered to be sacred where you can feed the fishes. Rana kumbha Palace The ruined edifice of great historical and architectural interest, being the most massive monument in the fort of Chittaur. .later evening back to udaipur hotel on arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 04 Departure Udaipur :
Morning After Breakfast free for packing & personal activities check out from the hotel & transfer to Udaipur Airport to board the flight for onward journey
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1.03 Nights Accommodation in selected category hotel.
2.Daily Breakfast, except on Check-in Date.
3.Sightseeing as per Itinerary by Private Cab.
4.Parking & Toll Charges,Driver Allowance,Inter-state Entry Tax, if applicable.
5.Pickup & Drop from Airport by Private Cab.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non - Refundable Booking,Any Misc.Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
This Tour can be customised according to your travel needs & requirement.