1N Jamnagar, 1N Dwarka, 1N Somnath, 1N Rajkot
1N Jamnagar,1N Dwarka, 1N Somnath, 1N Rajkot, Breakfast,Transfers & Tours on Pvt Vehicle
Join us on this tour that takes you to some of the best places in the state of Gujarat.The tour starts in the capital city of Ahmedabad.Then you will proceed to Dwarka, where you will visit the holy Dwarkadheesh Temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and the Nageshwar Jyotirling among other popular temples. In Somnath, visit the Somnath Temple,another Jyotirlinga temple.The last destination on your tour is the Gir National Park, which is known for a rich variety of wildlife, mainly the majestic Asiatic lion. You will have an incredible time on this 5-day tour.
Jamnagar: Jamnagar the Jewel of Kathiawar,is on the coast of Gulf of Kutch in the state of Gujarat,India. It has unspoilt Islands & Beaches,Hills,Temples,Palaces,Forest,Fantastic Bird life in the Bird Sanctuary&Marine Sanctuaries and Facinating Corals and Marine Life in the Marine National Park.
Dwarka: Dwarka houses some of the most iconic and legendary temples right from the Char Dham temple of Dwarkadheesh to the unique and beautiful Bhadkeshwar Mahadev temple this place is one of the most amazing places to have a spiritual experience.
Somnath: Somnath is a very holy and sacred temple in India and its importance is acknowledged by devotees from all over the world. The temple is believed to be the first place where the Jyotirlinga had appeared among the 12 others that are spread across India. This temple is an important pilgrimage destination for believers of Shiva. The opulent temple is a landmark historical site whose history and the exact date of construction is still unknown.
Rajkot:Rajkot is a large, hectic commercial and industrial city that isn’t easy to love, with its heavy traffic, lack of open spaces, and scant worthwhile sights. But the old city, east of the newer centre, still has plenty of character, with narrow streets, markets, and farmers selling ghee on street corners. It's worth a day's visit.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 01: Ahmedabad - Jamnagar (315km/6hrs)
Today, proceed to Jamnagar. On arrival visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum.In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Evening is free for Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Jamnagar – Dwarka (150km/3hrs)
Today, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Dwarka – Porbandar - Somnath (200km/ 4hrs)
In the morning depart to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Ghat & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Somnath –Virpur – Gondal – Rajkot (200km/4hrs)
Today, proceed to Ahmedabad. Enroute visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya temple, Navlakha Palace at Gondal. In the late evening arrive at Rajkot. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Rajkot – Gandhinagar - Ahmedabad (225km/4hrs)
Today, proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival at Ahmedabad visit Akshardham temple, Adalaj Stepwell and Gandhi Ashram. Drop at Railway station or Airport.
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6.Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7.Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8.Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9.Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12.Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
2. Meet & Greet upon arrival at airport.
3. 1N Stay in Jamnagar with breakfast.
4. 1N Stay in Dwarka with breakfast.
5. 1N Stay in Somnath with breakfast.
6. 1N Stay in Rajkot with breakfast.
7.Transfer & S/seeing by AC Pvt Car as per the Itinerary.
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
- Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Gujarat is during the winter season, i.e. between October and February.